Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State (2683 Views)

Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2018
Am from Anambra,lives in onitsha..
Is not possible that apc will get 230k in Anambra, the way igbos hate buhari and apc, they can even poisen him if they see d chance.....
APC HAVE NO PLACE IN Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by tuniski: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

I can only but ask you same.as far as pdp keep losing,am ok

I am happy you have no answer. You sure is amongst those who only wanted to be right in prediction. But, not in substance of governance! That is the stock of Sai Baba chanters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by BruncleZuma: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by techstack: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2018
2019 is getting interesting already
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by deboysben(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2018
tuniski:

I expect apc to declare 20m+ for buhari in their primaries. Since they are only declaring figures.
History has it that when an incumbent is declaring sham figures for it self, defeat is closer than most will accept!

What Was Oyetola's votes in the primaries?
over 200 thousand votes
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by senatordave1(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2018
deboysben:
over 200 thousand votes
127,000 boy
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by deboysben(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
senatordave1:

127,000 boy
who be boy...if not over 200 why not post the link to clear my doubts
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by slivertongue: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
ONLY?
i expected more bt i wish him well
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Beadex1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
APC has just carried out a litmus test for 2019 elections. Nigerians and oppositions be prepared the game has just begun
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Beadex1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Dera100:
Am from Anambra,lives in onitsha..
Is not possible that apc will get 230k in Anambra, the way igbos hate buhari and apc, they can even poisen him if they see d chance.....
APC HAVE NO PLACE IN Anambra
my brother the thing tired me. ....this their primaries is just to show how the will rig 2019 election... why do you think they are making enough publicity about the primaries results in almost all news platforms and national dailies
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by Hisduchess(f): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
yarimo:
IGBOS and love for BUHARI are like 5 and 6
just be lying ooo.we don't love buhari. he is a lifeless president and igbos gat no deal with him.2019 he will go back to daura
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by yarimo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hisduchess:

just be lying ooo.we don't love buhari. he is a lifeless president and igbos gat no deal with him.2019 he will go back to daura
Kikikiki total number of IGBOS votes is 7 million. kano and Lagos state only has 11 million voters grin grin if you know what I mean you are save grin grin
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by OfficialAPCNig: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
baliyubla:
It haf do. Buhari won the Primaries with 25 million votes. That sure looks like the number they wanna announce. Lol
Before their sham of a primaries, I predicted 20 million.
Re: Result Of Apc Presidential Primaries From Anambra State by BabbanBura(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Hisduchess:

Sad news for your sweetie, you are stuck with him till 2023. Brace up for your High BP!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment PMB Presented A Wrong Person As The APC Governorship Candidate In C.River / We're Supporting Ekweremadu For DSP - PDP / Breaking News - Iran Places $80 Million Bounty On Donald Trump's Head

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.