Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. (1208 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / APC Party Primaries Timetable / 2019: Edo Kwakwanso Political Family Resigns Membership From APC (with Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by anthonyweah: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
WITHDRAWAL OF MY MEMBERSHIP FROM APC

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
I wish to use this medium to formally announce to the entire Nigerians and thousands of my political followers both home and abroad, my decision to withdraw from the membership of APC.
I know this news will come to you as a surprise as most of you believe that am a fanatical believer of President Mohammed Buhari’s leadership quality, but my decision today should show you that am a man who believe more in ideology than in person. By my fate I have no reason to hate anybody but I have every reason to disagree with anybody’s ideology.
I did not only vote Buhari in 2015, but also work hard with my hard earned financial, material and mental resources to convince thousands of my political followers and their families to vote and enthrone President Mohammed Buhari to seat of power as a president. As you all know I did not do what I did for any personal gain or selfish aggrandizement but for the well-being of the vast majority of Nigerians, believing that Mr. President would translate his so call integrity to transform our dear country that has become a state of mockery into an enviable nation. However my expectations have become a day dream, and for this reason may I most sincerely apologies to all of you that I mislead to voting the APC government into power.
We all agree that the then PDP failed to take us to the promise land hence the option of seeking alternative that can take us to where we belong in the committee of nations, however the choice of APC can best be describe as a man who escaped from a Lion only to meet a bear on the road. The big question I would want to ask every Nigerian now is, do we continue to remain adamant because we have made the first mistake by enthroning Pharaoh instead of Moses that should take us into the promise land? And my answer is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Chief Zebrudia said in one of his advert that “to make a mistake is not the mistake but to repeat a mistake is the real mistake”, therefore I have chosen the honorable part never to repeat my mistake, hence my withdrawal from APC today.
I cannot end my statement without exposing few of the many sins of this hypocritical Government that we all struggled to enthrone.
1, This is a Government that pride itself so much in fight against corruption and integrity, yet under the same President, his Minister of Justice would go all the way to Dubai to hold meeting with a fugitive that have been declared wanted by Nigerian Government for corruption crime against the Nigerian state, not with the intention of repatriating him to face justice but with the aim of restoring, promoting and granting him immunity against prosecution. And actually carried out his promise to the fugitive, and what is the consequence of his action under Mr. Integrity’s government? He enjoys unalloyed support of Mr. Integrity.
2, Mr. Integrity’s SGF corruptly embezzled money meant for IDPs, people displaced from their homes as a result of insurgency and have no hope for survival except for government intervention or patriotic individuals, yet under Mr. integrity an SGF would claim to use 800 million Naira to cut grass for the same people he ought to show sympathy. And what is the consequence of his crime against humanity? Resignation of appointment after an outcry of Nigerians. The same man is now seated in Adamawa state deciding who becomes the next Governor of his state all under Mr. Integrity.
3, Under Mr. Integrity, IPOB whose movement and approach is not known to be violent(even though I don’t believe in their mission) was proscribe as terrorist organization, while Miett Allah Organization that have openly claimed responsibility for numerous terrorist attacks on innocent Nigerians, women and children included are allowed to walk freely on the street of Nigeria without any consequence.
4, This is the first time in my life that I would see that the whole head of security architecture of a nation would come from only one region, the IGP from the north, the chief of Army staff from the north, chief of air staff from the north, DG DSS from the north, DG Civil defense from the north, DG Customs from the north, DG Immigration from the north, DG prisons from the north, the acting Chairman of EFCC from the north, Minister of Defense from the north, Minister of Interior from the north and the DG NIA from the north. From the above you can agree with me that apart from the chief of Defense staff and Chief of Naval staff, all other security chiefs are from one region, apart from the fact that the Chairman of INEC is from the north. With the above, am yet to understand what kind of government we are practicing under APC.
5, APC government is the only Government that exists above the constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria in Nigeria, If not so, how can a democratic government chose which Court judgment to obey and which not to obey.
6, This is the only democratic government that only the executive determine who is a threat to National security without regard to the judiciary. Use retired Colonel Sambo as a case study. My question is that in a democratic government, which arm decide who is a security threat to a nation?
7, As bad as PDP government use to be, Nigerian were beginning to trust electioneering process under President Jonathan through the able leadership of Professor Jega, but what are we seeing now? Day light rubbery called election. Use Osun election as a case study.
8, In Mr. integrity inaugural address in 2015, he said he is for nobody and will be for everybody, my understanding of that wonderful speech is that Mr. President would only serve the interest of the vast majority of Nigerian against the interest of the few, if am correct, how do you correlate what is happening in Lagos APC with that statement now? A situation where a Governor that is adjudged to be the best under this dispensation would be drop for the interest of his friend Asiwaju. The big question again is that do you change a winning team?
From the above and many more issues that time will not permit me to explain here, I make bold to say that I hereby withdraw my support from APC because the integrity we are relying on is not there.
Thank you.

Sunday O.( The egalitarian philosopher)

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by FarahAideed: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Another Zomb has seen the light ..Praise the Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:
Another Zomb has seen the light ..Praise the Lord
[/s]
Another trashy pdp sponsored propaganda that will be busted as usual soon.
Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by baliyubla: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Let's give it up to him, at least was brave enough to leave the occultic party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by Shelumiel: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
I like your step sir ; it would be great if all in the zombie bus (APC) could see the same and do as you have done .

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by Femolacaster(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
Good for you, blind followership of all these political parties is quite senseless to me (especially when they err). They all have similar ideology of bringing hardship on masses.

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by Racoon(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
".....Few of the many sins of this hypocritical Government that we all struggled to enthrone.

1, This is a Government that pride itself so much in fight against corruption and integrity, yet under the same President, his Minister of Justice would go all the way to Dubai to hold meeting with a fugitive that have been declared wanted by Nigerian Government for corruption crime against the Nigerian state, not with the intention of repatriating him to face justice but with the aim of restoring, promoting and granting him immunity against prosecution.

And actually carried out his promise to the fugitive, and what is the consequence of his action under Mr. Integrity’s government? He enjoys unalloyed support of Mr. Integrity.

2, Mr. Integrity’s SGF corruptly embezzled money meant for IDPs, people displaced from their homes as a result of insurgency and have no hope for survival except for government intervention or patriotic individuals, yet under Mr. integrity an SGF would claim to use 800 million Naira to cut grass for the same people he ought to show sympathy. And what is the consequence of his crime against humanity? Resignation of appointment after an outcry of Nigerians. The same man is now seated in Adamawa state deciding who becomes the next Governor of his state all under Mr. Integrity.

3, Under Mr. Integrity, IPOB whose movement and approach is not known to be violent(even though I don’t believe in their mission) was proscribe as terrorist organization, while Miett Allah Organization that have openly claimed responsibility for numerous terrorist attacks on innocent Nigerians, women and children included are allowed to walk freely on the street of Nigeria without any consequence.

4, This is the first time in my life that I would see that the whole head of security architecture of a nation would come from only one region.

5, APC government is the only Government that exists above the constitution of the Federal republic of Nigeria in Nigeria, If not so, how can a democratic government chose which Court judgment to obey and which not to obey.

6, This is the only democratic government that only the executive determine who is a threat to National security without regard to the judiciary.....My question is that in a democratic government, which arm decide who is a security threat to a nation?

7, As bad as PDP government use to be, Nigerian were beginning to trust electioneering process under President Jonathan through the able leadership of Professor Jega, but what are we seeing now? Day light rubbery called election. Use Osun election as a case study.

8, In Mr. integrity inaugural address in 2015, he said he is for nobody and will be for everybody, my understanding of that wonderful speech is that Mr. President would only serve the interest of the vast majority of Nigerian against the interest of the few.

If am correct, how do you correlate what is happening in Lagos APC with that statement now? A situation where a Governor that is adjudged to be the best under this dispensation would be drop for the interest of his friend Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by PDJT: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
You don’t believe in IPOB’s mission but you believe in “one Nigeria”, I guess.
Take it to the bank, no escape for you from the death and misery you found yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by Cajal(m): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
anthonyweah:
WITHDRAWAL OF MY MEMBERSHIP FROM APC

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
I wish to use this medium to formally announce to the entire Nigerians and thousands of my political followers both home and abroad, my decision to withdraw from the membership of APC.
I know this news will come to you as a surprise as most of you believe that am a fanatical believer of President Mohammed Buhari’s leadership quality, but my decision today should show you that am a man who believe more in ideology than in person. By my fate I have no reason to hate anybody but I have every reason to disagree with anybody’s ideology.
I did not only vote Buhari in 2015, but also work hard with my hard earned financial, material and mental resources to convince thousands of my political followers and their families to vote and enthrone President Mohammed Buhari to seat of power as a president. As you all know I did not do what I did for any personal gain or selfish aggrandizement but for the well-being of the vast majority of Nigerians, believing that Mr. President would translate his so call integrity to transform our dear country that has become a state of mockery into an enviable nation. However my expectations have become a day dream, and for this reason may I most sincerely apologies to all of you that I mislead to voting the APC government into power.
We all agree that the then PDP failed to take us to the promise land hence the option of seeking alternative that can take us to where we belong in the committee of nations, however the choice of APC can best be describe as a man who escaped from a Lion only to meet a bear on the road. The big question I would want to ask every Nigerian now is, do we continue to remain adamant because we have made the first mistake by enthroning Pharaoh instead of Moses that should take us into the promise land? And my answer is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Chief Zebrudia said in one of his advert that “to make a mistake is not the mistake but to repeat a mistake is the real mistake”, therefore I have chosen the honorable part never to repeat my mistake, hence my withdrawal from APC today.
I cannot end my statement without exposing few of the many sins of this hypocritical Government that we all struggled to enthrone.
1, This is a Government that pride itself so much in fight against corruption and integrity, yet under the same President, his Minister of Justice would go all the way to Dubai to hold meeting with a fugitive that have been declared wanted by Nigerian Government for corruption crime against the Nigerian state, not with the intention of repatriating him to face justice but with the aim of restoring, promoting and granting him immunity against prosecution. And actually carried out his promise to the fugitive, and what is the consequence of his action under Mr. Integrity’s government? He enjoys unalloyed support of Mr. Integrity.
4, This is the first time in my life that I would see that the whole head of security architecture of a nation would come from only one region, the IGP from the north, the chief of Army staff from the north, chief of air staff from the north, DG DSS from the north, DG Civil defense from the north, DG Customs from the north, DG Immigration from the north, DG prisons from the north, the acting Chairman of EFCC from the north, Minister of Defense from the north, Minister of Interior from the north and the DG NIA from the north. From the above you can agree with me that apart from the chief of Defense staff and Chief of Naval staff, all other security chiefs are from one region, apart from the fact that the Chairman of INEC is from the north. With the above, am yet to understand what kind of government we are practicing under APC.
6, This is the only democratic government that only the executive determine who is a threat to National security without regard to the judiciary. Use retired Colonel Sambo as a case study. My question is that in a democratic government, which arm decide who is a security threat to a nation?
8, In Mr. integrity inaugural address in 2015, he said he is for nobody and will be for everybody, my understanding of that wonderful speech is that Mr. President would only serve the interest of the vast majority of Nigerian against the interest of the few, if am correct, how do you correlate what is happening in Lagos APC with that statement now? A situation where a Governor that is adjudged to be the best under this dispensation would be drop for the interest of his friend Asiwaju. The big question again is that do you change a winning team?
From the above and many more issues that time will not permit me to explain here, I make bold to say that I hereby withdraw my support from APC because the integrity we are relying on is not there.
Thank you.

Sunday O.( The egalitarian philosopher)

...who ur withdrawal help.. If u like join another group of looters
Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by annnikky(f): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Their eyes are clearing bit by bit, very soon they'll know that all these are charade from the dullard himself undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by Ganzagangan: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Self grandiose delirium, what could be your electoral value? Zilch!
You membership or not is inconsequential.The 5% rule.

Good riddance to socio-economic saboteurs like you and your kind.

Sai Baba.
Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by centoke30(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Withdrawal Of My Membership From Apc Party. by jaykaylegend(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
So Instead of Buhari to win by 5million votes, he will win by 4.999.999 votes...

You won't be missed

(1) (Reply)

ROTIMI AMAECHI PLEASE SHUT YOUR YEYE MOUTH / In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! / Onnoghen: Atiku, Obi Meet Benue Governor, Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.