Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode (811 Views)

Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by KNEO777: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, has said that Babajide Sanwo-Olu, his opponent in the race to secure the ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2019, is not fit to fill the position of a governor.

Addressing a press conference at government house, Alausa, Ikeja, on Sunday, Ambode said Sanwo-Olu was arrested for spending fake dollars in the US.

He also said Sanwo-Olu underwent rehabilitation at Gbagada General Hospital in Lagos.

Appealing to the leadership of the party in Lagos to “do the right thing”, Ambode said Sanwo-Olu is being pushed to do what he is not capable of.

“We have never responded to the campaign of calumny on social media. We have one family in APC. The aspirant being put up to compete against us is not a fit and proper person to take this job,” he said.

“I have done everything in the last three and half years to serve people selflessly and to serve the poor.

“This particular aspirant is somebody that has been arrested for spend fake dollars in a nightclub in America, and he has been detained for months.

“He doesn’t have the competence to do what he is being propelled to do. This is somebody that has gone for rehabilitation before. The records are there at the Gbagada General Hospital. We don’t want to go to far. Our leadership should have a rethink.

“I plead with our leaders to have a rethink, It is not about me, it is about the opportunity that APC has.”
CC: LALASTICLALA
CC: SEUN

[url][/url] https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/09/breaking-sanwo-olu-was-arrested-in-the-us-for-spending-fake-dollars-gov-ambode/

Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by Frankenstein90(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Please let me say this. If you nor go for second Term will you die? (Ambode)���
Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
ambode no get such time to talk gibberish, he's a nice gentleman. thiefinubu boys should go to hell
Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by FarahAideed: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
#4MORE

Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by BabaO2: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
And you appointed same person as a commissioner, then you are not fit to be a leader or a governor. Cheap blackmail..
Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by Airforce01(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode is a weakling , dem no born am well to make such statement.

Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by Powerexpert: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2018
A house divided against itself will self destruct.
Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by Maxymilliano(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Inasmuch as I support AMBO for second term, the press conference was unnecessary... It was more of the cry of a drowning man and smirk of blackmail.

Sanwo Olu has ran his campaign without any name calling now you addressed a press conference to Abuse him??

Childish, petty and unnecessary I must say
Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by fallout87: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Frankenstein90:
Please let me say this. If you nor go for second Term will you die? (Ambode)���

If Tinubu doesn't select the governors of our states will he die?

Olodo
Re: Sanwo-olu Was Arrested In The US For Spending Fake Dollars" - Gov. Ambode by Frankenstein90(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2018
fallout87:

If Tinubu doesn't select the governors of our states will he die?
Olodo
I don't know what to say to you

(1) (Reply)

What Tangible Result Has Nnamdi Kanu Made Since His Fight For Biafra / Ekiti Seals Two Houses Allegedly Owned By Fayose / Breaking: For Partnering With APC, AFENIFERE Suspends Iyiola Omisore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.