Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos (4127 Views)

Photo Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin And Her Mum Who Could Pass For Her Sister / Omotola And Her Husband Matthew Ekeinde Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Nigeriapen(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

[img][/img]

Hot mama, hot daughter!
Who Rock Most?? Drop Your Comment.....

See More Cute pictures Below;;;;

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/omotola-and-her-daughter-could-pass-for-sisters-in-these-new-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Nigeriapen(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by LaBozz(f): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Really cute.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
Future olosho loading grin haters Will quote me now cheesy

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Chiemerie8(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
undecided
I lost respect for this woman when I saw that scene in alter ego

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Chiemerie8(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Chiemerie8:
undecided

Bro, it was just a movie na!
Does that make her a nymphomaniac in real life?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by 9jaBloke: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by lawlhee: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
I just feel for that her first daughter, she no dey show her off like this one. I hope it doesn't cause hatred.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by rastaLivity: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
They both look like my EX(es), just can't remember when
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Verified AdSense is for people with Verified Brain Sense. It is far out of your reach.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
They look just like sisters
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Patrick33(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

she's out of your league..why you no go hate?? Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Dreyl(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Chiemerie8:
undecided

You are acting like you don't do worse low-key, hypocrite like you.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Olodo24: 4:20am On Oct 01, 2018
lawlhee:
I just feel for that her first daughter, she no dey show her off like this one. I hope it doesn't cause hatred.
e be like na Peter Okoye born this one
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by columbus007(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Op do you mean like sisters to sisters girl on girl kinda thing?i really don't get. undecided
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by happybee: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Who cares

Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by lawlhee: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Olodo24:
e be like na Peter Okoye born this one

Olodo
Re: Omotola And Her Daughter Could Pass For Sisters In These New Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2018
early pregnancy is good grin

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Ran Mad The Day My Videos Went Viral – Miss Ezeani / The Moment Mercy & Ike Kisses After Winning Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / Kobe Bryant Dated Singer Brandy In High School As She Opens Up After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.