Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Ambode And Lagos State APC. By Oladiran Akande - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Lagos State APC. By Oladiran Akande (371 Views)

Oladiran Oladokun: Fulani Seized Our Farms, Killed, Raped, Kidnapped Us In Oyo / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode And Lagos State APC. By Oladiran Akande by fastjett: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pls, permit me to share my short view on ongoing feud between Tinubu and Ambode which can escalates into full blown crisis in Lagos APC family

I'm not here to condemn neither to praise but as a stakeholder here is my view;

I took my time to asked more than 15 leaders in my local govt of mr ambode's sin. Some said and quote " can't you see that Lagos is dirty because he want to abandon the systems he met thereby depriving over 4,000 people of their daily bread" Another one said "what about floods everywhere because the canals have not been cleared for the past three years"

Some could not tell me anything than it was order from above that he loves Ambode so much that he tired his frontage. he made me understand that he constructed and rehabilitated 38roads in my local govt. I asked him, so if order from above instructs you to vote for Saraki or Dino melaye as our president today, he did not allow me to complete my question before quickly responded that they are ready to migrate. What a cruel politicians?? This dragged me into conclusion of doubting of better tomorrow in this country.

Recently, All council chairmen openly declared their support for Sanwoolu. Haaahaaa Sanwoolu bawo? Eniyan lo wa leyin oro ti oro fi nke meaning "Is someone behind the deity that's makes it to make noise" hope I interprets it correctly. I could remember early this year all these same council chairmen organized 2 to 3 million walk for Ambode 2nd term. What happened between April and sept that all of them turned back at him and started castigating him?

Back to one of my leaders response to my question "can you see Lagos is dirty" Now my response:
The visionscape thing kindly ask our assembly members who brought the initiative and introduced it to Lagos govt?
What roles did the house committee chairman on environment played? And the then commissioner of environment and the principal officers of the house of assembly members in general played?

If Powers in Lagos complaining of dirtiness reason behind castigation of Ambode for 2nd term. What do they want Nigerians to say about Pres.Buhari on our crawling economy? If Powers in Lagos could be telling us to be patient for Mr President what stops these powers to be patient with Mr Ambode? Could that be if these powers have their way, they won't allow Mr president to go for second term too?? Why can't these powers be more patient with Mr Ambode, call him to order if he has derailed from the so call ideology, lecture him on good governance and party loyalty as you complained off rather than intimidate him cause Lagos structures is at your disposal. Pls where is Awolowo, Akintola, Azikwe, Balewa today? I was even shocked when aspirants were even chosen in Oyo state last week and Adedibu was not there. Vanity.

Asking Ambode to embark on direct primaries in Lagos is more or less embarking on suicide mission. Lagos APC structures can never be broken coz majority of us are blind followers that can't differenticiate our left from right hand. All APC members in Lagos has their leaders and leaders has their own leaders to one leader. APC structures in Lagos is like structure of an organization.
Chairman
Board of directors
MD
Managers
Supervisors
Junior staffs.

Whatever, decisions taking by chairman and board of directors are final say. Majority of APC members has no say in decision making of my beloved party. I don't want to refer to late Felas song.

APC should learn from just concluded elections in osun state. If we could win with just 483 votes with support of Omisore, that means we need to use our tongue to count our teeth.

Lastly, this call is not motivated by no one, as a matter of fact I had not met with Mr Ambode one on one neither with his aides. I'm calling on all well meaning APC members, all stakeholders who are willing to vote for next governor tomorrow. I'm not here to tell you whom to vote for but please take a moment and search your conscience if Ambode have done well in Lagos or not?

The devil you know is far better than unknown Angel. You're free to castigate me after all Ambode with Good Governance is a victim of castigation. Blessed weekend.

Oladiran Akande

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Lagos State APC. By Oladiran Akande by Calers: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ambode And Lagos State APC. By Oladiran Akande by magoo10(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2018

APC should learn from just concluded elections in osun state. If we could win with just 483 votes with support of Omisore, that means we need to use our tongue to count our teeth.

Only sincere APC members tell themselves this type of truth. 2019 will spring a lota surprises.

Apc Lagos should not push their luck too far . if tinubu can keep supporting a lifeless dullard like buhari who have turned the economy upside down I wonder what he hopes to achieve in fighting ambode if not for personal greed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Actually Transpired At The Pdp Primary Election In Kwara State / 2019: PDP Speaks Ahead Of Presidential Primary Election / APC Expels Senator ovie Omo-agege with Immediate Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.