Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (47869 Views)

Aderonke Kale Is Dead! Nigeria’s First Female Major-General Dies At 84 / Denola Seriki Is Dead! Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain Dies At 63 / Yunana Babas Is Dead: Nigeria Police Lose Second AIG In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by blacktallest(f): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Good question. We have two many terrible journalists and media house correspondents these days. The answer is buried somewhere in the article

When you didn't read it, how would you see it?

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by bluefilm: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2018
fareed69:

Monkey no fine him pikin like am.

Cant you see the dossier of that man am quite sure if you have him as a father you will be very proud of him .

Also read before you pass comment and take less of weed .

I no call am monkey o.

Na you talk dat one.

But see make I tell you the truth, if you like carry on the dossiers in the world, if you ugly like that and you come say na my daughter you wan marry, na AK 47, I go take pursue you.

Haba!

Una suppose dey mercy for africa na.

Una no see say there are so many ugly people for we continent already?
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by ntyce(m): 6:49am On Oct 01, 2018
An old student of Abeokuta Grammar School....
RIP sir
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by solpat(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Saw him once when he visited his home beside Sapele Stadium. RIP
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Ayaboyo: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2018
wellmax:

Yes so much to learn from them. A great company I must agree. I worked with CSL so interfaced with all of them.

What's CSL?
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by wellmax(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Ayaboyo:

What's CSL?

If you really know Duvie you will know CSL.
They have HD, DCL, CSL, CCL and two other coys
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by seunmsg(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2018
RIP great man. We will never forget your contribution to the Accounting profession.
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by hakm5: 8:12am On Oct 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Listed as what

Can't you read ni? Abi gbogbo yin shey wa ya oloriburuku bayi.

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2018
bluefilm:
Look at his face.

Can a human being be this ugly?

God forbid.

I hope none of his daughters look anything like him because if they did, then na real wahala for them.

Among his achievements it's only his face u can point out. Na wa o. Obj, Oshiomole,etc don't have nice faces yet ur leaders.
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by maye1991(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2018
rip boss u are a leader
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by bluefilm: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

Among his achievements it's only his face u can point out. Na wa o. Obj, Oshiomole,etc don't have nice faces yet ur leaders.

Abeg shift joor.

How has his so called 'achievements' benefited your life in any way? undecided
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Priye007(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2018
We the Niger deltan miss you. RIP.
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2018
bluefilm:

Abeg shift joor.

How has his so called 'achievements' benefited your life in any way? undecided

At least he was hardworking (accountant) and was not a NUISANCE to the country. Good family name. Keep looking at peoples faces to be detecting fine ones...
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by FarahAideed: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2018
ignis:

You no sabi read ne?

When I made this comment there was no single content
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by jaxmand: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2018
I tell you.
Ayaboyo:

If you know Duvie's key . He is the kindest from a DOD Alumni.
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by jaxmand: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2018
That's it ooo he's always like ....Tell me why I should not sack you. He do invite me to his house.

wellmax:

Worked with him oo. He and Daphne were a problem n in my ass. Had to run oo. We fight 3 days a week and friends for 2 days. Constant threats of "I'll sack you" made me resign

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by bluefilm: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

At least he was hardworking (accountant) and was not a NUISANCE to the country. Good family name. Keep looking at peoples faces to be detecting fine ones...

Story story...

Is he the only hardworking accountant with good family name that is not a nuisance to the country?

And yes, I will keep on looking at peoples' faces and if your face is ugly or very strong like that of a baboon, sorry is your name as far as I am concerned. tongue
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2018
bluefilm:

Story story...

Is he the only hardworking accountant with good family name that is not a nuisance to the country?

And yes, I will keep on looking at peoples' faces and if your face is ugly or very strong like that of a baboon, sorry is your name as far as I am concerned. tongue

I give up. U win.

2 Likes

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Eboski(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2018
solpat:
Saw him once when he visited his home beside Sapele Stadium. RIP
this man that wanted to buy the whole of Sapele, he was against the govt then not to build the stadium close to his house. that the land belongs to him, the stadium should move to Ghana area in Sapele.

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by bluefilm: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

I give up. U win.

Correct man!!!

One like from me to you. tongue

1 Like

Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by ufuosman(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
RIP
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by Ayaboyo: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
wellmax:

If you really know Duvie you will know CSL.
They have HD, DCL, CSL, CCL and two other coys

I remember Ceddi Services Ltd. Dami and Tony, Madam Pm�
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by wellmax(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ayaboyo:

I remember Ceddi Services Ltd. Dami and Tony, Madam Pm�

Yea Ngozi
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by LordKushmann(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2021
bluefilm:
Look at his face.

Can a human being be this ugly?

God forbid.

I hope none of his daughters look anything like him because if they did, then na real wahala for them.

They are actually very beautiful. My friend is married to the younger one. You can Google Joy Dafinone.
Re: David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies by omoharry(f): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Omooba77:
BREAKING: Nigeria Senator Listed In Guinness Book Of Records, David Dafinone, Is Dead | Independent Newspapers Nigeria .

Ex-Nigeria administrator and Senator in the second republic, David Dafinone, is dead.

David Dafinone died aged ninety-one(91) in his Apapa, Lagos home.

Dafinone, who hailed from Delta State,

He was the leading member of the Dafinone family, an accounting family listed in the Guinness book of records as having the largest number of accountants in one family.

He was also the proprietor of D.O Dafinone & Company, which he founded in 1966 and later merged to become Horwath Dafinone and Company.

Born on March 12, 1927 in Sapele, Delta State, Dafinone announced his arrival on Nigeria’s political landscape with his landslide victory inn Bendel South Senatorial election in 1979 when he was 52 years old. Then Delta was under defunct Bendel State, which has now been broken into two – Edo and Delta.

He contested on the platform of the National Party of Nigeria, NPN, where he polled 59,632 votes to beat Thompson Salubi of the Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN (24,874 votes) and E.E.E Idigbo of the Great Nigeria Peoples Party, GNPP (20,760 votes).

As a senator, Dafinone, who owns the Ceddi Plaza, Abuja, was one of the leaders of the movement for the creation of Delta State in the 1980s and and the efforts yielded dividends in 1991.

https://independent.ng/breaking-nigeria-senator-listed-in-guinness-book-of-records-david-dafinone-is-dead/
Guys , David Dafinone died since 2019. And his death was announced here on nairaland . I don't know why it's making front page again .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Six Months In Dubai / Buhari Not Attending ChannelsTV Debate / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.