Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (69689 Views)

Sad!!! I Lost A Lots Of Friends Due To The Lekki Shooting. (graphics) / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Jimi Agbaje: Tinubu Is My Friend, But I'll Free Lagos From Tinubu's Alpha Beta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by GuyFawkes: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Hapigirl1:

It could be, but would love to see the look on Tinubu's face if the contrary.

People are just obsessed with Tinubu honestly speaking, he has no issues no with Ambode.

Ambode has issues with all the party leaders, HOA members, LCDA chairmen and even civil servants.

It's actually out of Tinubu's hands.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by franchasng: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Yoruba nation is dying but the mumu Yoruba youths are busy hating on blessed *Umu Chineke to go sort themselves out.

How can one man be dictating for a whole tribe of over 20million people and they think its good for their democracy and future

Its really a sad situation.

This is democracy, allow all candidates to go to the poll and let the peoples choice emerge as winner and the rest of the party throw their support behind that winner.

Tinubu will destroy APC with his greed of trying to impose candidates on all states, it is not good for democracy na, haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Ahhh did mumu is still trolling me...

Na bar beach I don arrange for you to cry put..asswipe..

You even know who you dey quote Abi you just join NL...

Continue trolling your father, you'd soon be forced into deactivating or changing your moniker like many before you who tried cross my jeje lane with insult.

Na you go tire...

Coward asslicker...keep your head buried in Tinubu's ass and continue mistaking foolishness for loyalty monkey..

Oponu

I think those desert soldier insects are still tormenting u. Ci-devant mountebank and plaguer of the tombs trying to be relevant.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode are you learning?
I am Ambode, I will not step down, I will arrest Tinubu tomorrow, close down all his businesses in lagos, I am the Emperor of Lagos tongue

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2018
That’s why Nigeria is in a mess
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by tomdon(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Toosure70:
Any flatheader on this thread is cursed. Quote me and be lifeless.

Are you people deranged or something. You must always start and fight tribal wars

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Leadership is not demanded! It is earned!

Learn from a selfless leader like Mandela!

Tell Tinubu to stop forcing himself on people!

Ambode is a grown man! He has a brain, let him use it! If need be, he should be the one to consult Tinubu. Okay

Zombie oh zombie

[img]https://i./4U07.gif[/img]
shocked

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Plot Thickening..To Be Or Not To Be..Only Time Shall Tell
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Duru009(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2018
Tinubu is the greatest political leader in Nigeria will ever have in the next 100yrs..........

Take it or .....
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Corrinthians(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode are you learning?
Watch how those who know next to nothing about politics come tell the gentleman how foolish he is to have taken such an action.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Exponental(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2018
One reason I can't celebrate independence day is because Nigeria has gone back into slavery in hands of some so called political leaders.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2018
Toosure70:
Yoruba Muslim slave spotted. Born to be slave and brainwashed fools grin
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by profmicky: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2018
ADESANMIM:
No big deal. A man can't vote and campaign for himself. Tinubu has logical reasoning and am happy for Adelabu. Best wishes to him
Tinubu don't even know most of these guys that always use his name to score cheap point
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Jman06(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2018
My friend, you have NO political clout!!!
You only wanted to be handed the governorship position on a platter of gold.

Listen to Tinubu kor
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Tareq1105: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2018
Hapigirl1:
Akintola Mr obedient you don't need to cry, you've stepped down already.

If Ambode wins today's primary, Tinubu will feel politically irrelevant. I am just here waiting to see the outcome.

And you think Ambode has the political strength to do that?

Day dreaming
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Burgerlomo: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2018
hyfr:

Remove *I* from IDIOT
Remove *BE* from BEING
Remove *ODE* from AMBODE

Now,make a sentence from the removed letter(s).
Repeat it slowly and steadily

U are very wicked cool
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by mercyville: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Ambode is a grown man! He has a brain, let him use it! If need be, he should be the one to consult Tinubu. Okay

Zombie oh zombie

Super zombie..

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Burgerlomo: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2018
toyinjimoh:
tinubu now. control oyo state...hmmm

The nigga controls the whole SW Abnormal People Community. Me I no kuku mention APC cool
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by vankaid: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2018
Politicians from these southwest are redefining the Word "ZOMBIE"

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by TISR17: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2018
I believe his stepping down is with a political promise.
This is Nigeria.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Printerscanner: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Ambode are you learning?

No, he will never learn. He is like the stubborn mosquito that enters the grave with the corpse. It will not come out alive.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Gkemz: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2018
Tinubu has made himself demigod over Nigeria. One day God will uproot every principality and princes of satanic powers withholding the progress of our land.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Hapigirl1(f): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Tareq1105:

And you think Ambode has the political strength to do that?

Day dreaming

I don't think so that's why I said 'if'. I don't think Ambode has much to lose though if he loses compare to Tinubu if not why the impeachment threat
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Zombie oh zombie

The problem i have Ambode isn’t his rift with tinubu cos even fashola had issues bt his issues with every single person who helped him up as well. Why offend everybody even the reverend father he offended also.

I hope he can reconcile with them all.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by AndLeo(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Tinubu is their lord and personal savior. Pathetic
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Hapigirl1(f): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2018
GuyFawkes:

People are just obsessed with Tinubu honestly speaking, he has no issues no with Ambode.

Ambode has issues with all the party leaders, HOA members, LCDA chairmen and even civil servants.

It's actually out of Tinubu's hands.

That's just the bitter Truth. Let's just watch as it unfolds today.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Adroit17(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2018
As long as godfatherism is still celebrated in Nigeria politics we will always be revolving round the same spot without any progress
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by Nemesis001: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:
I really don't understand why aspirants have to be forced to step down for one anointed candidate. Every aspirants should be allowed to participate in the primary and the winner should be supported by all.
It's not like you can talk after your god Jagabandit has spoken o. mtcheeeeew
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by ceejay80s(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2018
Toosure70:
oya i quote u but still have life....lol Nairaland and funny talks, Seun try no be small
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by smileyoo: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2018
but what's the essence of direct primaries if tinubu's cabal 'll still be able to hand-pick a preffered candidate? its seems oga jagaban 've taken the balls, off the men of south-west politicians,lol. ambode seems to be the last man standing. ambo the lord is your strenght. but come to think of it. why is jagaban still supporting a non-performing and lifeless bubu, but decided to withdraw his support for a vibrant and perfoming governor ambode? this time its like jagaban prefered to foist a knot-case and an ex convict as the next gomina of lasgidi. lol. nigerians enjoy your change.
Re: Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu by lasmile(f): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2018
I think Tinubu would have wanted this arrangement to be used for Presidential primary due to baba non performance and his inability to follow party manifesto.

But the northern big boys did not let him see the hope of it being possible. So he kept quiet to allow 4 years go again where BABA must have done his 8 years as allowed by the Constitution.

If baba wins 2019. We pray he understand that only his ideology and that of his kinsmen alone would not fix Naija

Wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking : Buhari's Imposter Has Been Caught (aminu Jibril Of Sudan) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.