Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. (2708 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Dapo Abiodun: New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Fits Our Transportation Master Plan / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bestowed on me was the honour of a lifetime when I was elected to be your governor in 1999. My administration faithfully implemented that plan. The government of my immediate successor, Tunde Fashola, also honoured this enlightened plan.

Where state government remained true to that blueprint, positive things happened. During my tenure and Governor Fashola’s, Lagos state recorded improvements in all aspects of our collective existence, from public health to public sanitation, from education to social services, from the administration of justice to the cleaning of storm and sewage drains. Businesses, large and small, invested, hired millions of workers and thrived.

All Lagosians were to fully participate and justly benefit from the social dividends and improvements wrought by this plan. From the common labourer, to business leaders, to professionals and our industrious civil service. We all were to be partners in a monumental but joint enterprise. None was to be alienated. None was to be left out. And none were to be pushed aside. This is especially true for those who contributed so much to our development, whether as a business leader who has invested heavily in Lagos, the homeowner who struggles to pay his fair share of taxes or as someone employed in the hard work of keeping our streets and byways clean so that others may go about their daily tasks unimpeded.

I make no pretence that the master plan is perfect. It can always be fine-tuned. However, whenever a government departed from this plan without compelling reason, the state and its people have borne the painful consequence of the improper departure.

To ignore this blueprint for progress in order to replace it with ad-hoc schemes of a materially inferior quality contravenes the spirit of progressive governance and of our party. Such narrowness of perspective does not bring us closer to our appointed destination; it takes us farther from that destiny.

For reasons unknown to me and most Lagosians, we have experienced such deviations from enlightened governance recently.

This trend is that which most concerns me as the primary nears. We must arrest this trend before irreparable harm is committed against the people and their future. For the record, let it be known that I shall vote in this primary because I see it as one of extreme import to our state and our party. Just as I shall vote, I equally urge all party members to do so

We must vote in a manner that returns Lagos to its better path, the one that promises a just chance for all to enjoy the fruits of our prosperity. We must always pursue our goal of a Lagos energised by creative dynamism, tolerance of others, and guided by a leadership capable of extending a collegial hand to all stakeholders, far and wide.

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/09/30/lagos-apc-primary-tinubu-opens-up-on-ambode-vs-sanwo-olu-full-statement/

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by SonofDevil: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
grin
Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Where state government remained true to that blueprint, positive things happened. During my tenure and Governor Fashola’s, Lagos state recorded improvements in all aspects of our collective existence, from public health to public sanitation, from education to social services, from the administration of justice to the cleaning of storm and sewage drains. Businesses, large and small, invested, hired millions of workers and thrived.

2 years into AMBODE'S 1st term, I noticed the absence of public health from hospitals to maternity centers, quality infrastructures, social services, housing and so on, in his mind, bus stops and laybys are more important to Lagosians and he shouldn't pay attention to the master-plan and blue print given to him by his predecessors.

Sadly, lagosians going thorough the sad and painful effects of this deviation from bad roads to poor sanitation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
OP read this

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/13/group-wants-ambode-disqualified-alleged-history-mental-illness/

This was the allegation leveled against Ambode in 2015 by his opponent

The Lagos APC governorship candidate, Mr Akinwumi Ambode, has dismissed allegations of insanity levelled against him by a group, the Greater Lagos Alliance which had on Thursday, called for Ambode’s disqualification, predicating its call on alleged recent discovery that Ambode had a history of mental illness.

Reacting to this, the Akinwumi Ambode Campaign Organisation in a statement said, “We are neither bothered nor discouraged; and we know that our numerous supporters and the generality of well-meaning Lagosians can see through the lies and desperations of those who dread a crushing defeat at the forthcoming election.

“We know the source of this evil story as well as their despicable trumpeters. Well, we’ve got news for them… April 11, 2015 is almost here and it’s a date with history, when the good people of Lagos State will, once again, reject the evil machinations of those political marauders trying so hard to hijack their destiny.

“For the avoidance of doubt, Mr Ambode neither suffers from any ailment nor has ever met or been treated by a certain Dr Lanre Adeoye. This fictional tale should be disregarded in its entirety. With a clear focus, sound mind and in good health, Mr Ambode shall be unwavering in his campaigns and strategic consultations to retain Lagos State for APC. Fashola is working, Lagos is moving and Ambode is ready. No weapon of the opposition can stand against this obvious choice of the people”

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/ambode-cant-govern-lagos-has-history-of-mental-illness-says-group/
Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by BlueRayDick: 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thunder fire master plan! Master plan that includes Tinubu converting expanse of land which belongs to laspotech into Tvc.......A mighty thunder fire master plan once again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Olaone1: 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
deomelo:

2 years into AMBODE'S 1st term, I noticed the absence of public health from hospitals to maternity centers, quality infrastructures, social services, housing and so on, in his mind, bus stops and laybys are more important to Lagosians and he shouldn't pay attention to the master-plan and blue print given to him by his predecessors.

Sadly, lagosians going thorough the sad and painful effects of this deviation from bad roads to poor sanitation.

Master plan? You are simply shameless. You dolt!
Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by AlhajaChinyere: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Olaone1:

Master plan? You are simply shameless. You dolt!

Biafra is calling you
Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by AlhajaChinyere: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Thunder fire master plan! Master plan that includes Tinubu converting expanse of land which belongs to laspotech into Tvc.......A mighty thunder fire master plan once again.

Cause you don't have any in the yeast
Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Olaone1: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
This turd posted this just a month ago, hailing Ambode:

https://www.nairaland.com/4704059/ambode-again-alstom-signs-agreement

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Olaone1: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2018
This is another one from the shameless OP, just one month ago:

https://www.nairaland.com/4705594/ambode-again-lagos-state-commissions

5 Likes

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Olaone1: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2018
deomelo:

ipob villager, this is the master plan in your akpu ipob village..

grin grin grin
Idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Igbos don run because I showed their village master plan.

Useless akpu villagers too dey form.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2018

Ambode Lagos master plan..
Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Olaone1: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2018
deomelo:

ipob villager, this is the master plan in your akpu ipob village..

grin grin grin
You have sold your conscience for pittance

8 Likes

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 12:09am On Oct 01, 2018
[s]
Olaone1:

You have sold your conscience for pittance
[/s]

Thanks for looking out for my conscience even though it's unsolicited and I don't need your silly ipob rubbish, but worry more about your stone age and backward ipob village...

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Olaone1: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Thanks for looking out for my conscience even though it's unsolicited and I don't need your silly ipob rubbish, but worry more about your stone age and backward ipob village...

grin grin grin

IDIOT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by BlueRayDick: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Cause you don't have any in the yeast
So anyone who doesn't buy into Tinubu gibberish is an easterner right?

For Ur info am from from one of the 4 states in the west starting with 'O'. I've lived in Lagos all my life and I can tell u the master plan involves Tinubu enriching himself and his people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 12:54am On Oct 01, 2018
BlueRayDick:

For Ur info am from from one of the 4 states in the west starting with 'O'. I've lived in Lagos all my life and I can tell u the master plan involves Tinubu enriching himself and his people

Maybe not, but you're because just like Igbos, you have the Tinubu fixation and lamentation syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Klinee: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2018
The downfall of Tinubu dynasty is at hand.
Not that I like Ambode but it very applaudable if he can be able to floor Tinubu.
That will be a breakthrough, a great liberation to the immense people of Lagos.
Giving to that, democracy is going to prevail, every Lagosian will now stand at equal ground irrespective of where you come from, because Ambode is not such a threat compared to Tinubu.
#saynotogodfatherism
It kill the functioning system!
#saynotoTinubuhegimonicrules!!!!
We Lagosians say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by BlueRayDick: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2018
deomelo:

Maybe not, but you're because just like Igbos, you have the Tinubu fixation and lamentation syndrome.
What do u mean by Tinubu fixation and lamentation? U mean u are alright if someone dictates how the tax u paid is spent when he does not occupy an elective position? You are comfortable with that same person converting government owned properties/ premises for his personal/commercial use?

So speaking out against such is lamentation to you right? Smh

One thing am.sure of is, afowora/ wobia is not a dominant trait in omoluabi's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Olaone1: 1:50am On Oct 01, 2018
deomelo:

undecided undecided
Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 2:53am On Oct 01, 2018
[s]
BlueRayDick:

What do u mean by Tinubu fixation and lamentation? U mean u are alright if someone dictates how the tax u paid is spent when he does not occupy an elective position? You are comfortable with that same person converting government owned properties/ premises for his personal/commercial use?

So speaking out against such is lamentation to you right? Smh

One thing am.sure of is, afowora/ wobia is not a dominant trait in omoluabi's
[/s]

All you jobless Igbos do is peddle rumors and gossips like jobless market women.

And if we ask you Tinubu obsessed and stalking ipob losersto show us facts to back up your claims with, you go begin foam akpu for mouth..

Tinubu is not responsible for your pain, sorrow,and the backwardness in your ipob village..

ipob losers

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 2:58am On Oct 01, 2018
[s]
Klinee:
The downfall of Tinubu dynasty is at hand.
Not that I like Ambode but it very applaudable if he can be able to floor Tinubu.
That will be a breakthrough, a great liberation to the immense people of Lagos.
Giving to that, democracy is going to prevail, every Lagosian will now stand at equal ground irrespective of where you come from, because Ambode is not such a threat compared to Tinubu.
#saynotogodfatherism
It kill the functioning system!
#saynotoTinubuhegimonicrules!!!!
We Lagosians say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/s]

You Igbos have been spewing the same nonsense for years, but Asiwaju is still waxing strong and winning elections after elections while you ipob losers keep losing.

You lost in Ekiti, you lost in Osun, now you don carry load from abakaliki to wail and cry over useless ambode..]

Losing is you people's portion in life..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Edonnewi: 3:35am On Oct 01, 2018
deomelo:

Can you please show or name me the PUBLIC not PRIVATE infrastructure built by immediate predecessors in 16 years?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 01, 2018
BlueRayDick:

when Ambode brought Visionscape you said it was Tinubu company...wat do u want us to believe

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by JohnFrankling(m): 4:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Lagos Wahala, what's my Problem mtcheew
Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by BlueRayDick: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

All you jobless Igbos do is peddle rumors and gossips like jobless market women.

And if we ask you Tinubu obsessed and stalking ipob losersto show us facts to back up your claims with, you go begin foam akpu for mouth..

Tinubu is not responsible for your pain, sorrow,and the backwardness in your ipob village..

ipob losers

grin grin grin grin

Smh.....ipob loser indeed. So u actually opened this thread with the aim of calling anyone who doesn't agree with Tinubu's looting master plan ipob right? It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by Minjim: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2018
deomelo:

Whats wrong with u ppl

Absent of Public Health?!

Did all the General Hospitals dissapeared or their workers go on strike once during his time?

I visited Randle Hopital, Isolo and Igando and though their service was the natural type that civil servant portray . Other than that , every other thing was intact

1 Like

Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by BlueRayDick: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2018
transformed:
when Ambode brought Visionscape you said it was Tinubu company...wat do u want us to believe

But despite visionscape sàga, till two months ago you apc faithfuls referred to him as the best performing governor in Nigeria. What changed?

Is it because baba '' sọpe Ambode'' has failed and as such he has failed despite portraying him as a model governor few months ago?
Re: Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. by deomelo: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Minjim:

Whats wrong with u ppl

Absent of Public Health?!

Did all the General Hospitals dissapeared or their workers go on strike once during his time?

I visited Randle Hopital, Isolo and Igando and though their service was the natural type that civil servant portray . Other than that , every other thing was intact

So, just because you visited hospitals in Lagos, they don't need any more hospitals in Lagos for 20 million people and their health care system in Lagos is perfect?

Even in developed countries including America where you borrowed democracy from, they are still building new schools and hospitals.

Btw, there's a clear difference between functioning hospitals and building more functioning hospital to serve 20 million people.

People like you shouldn't be in charge of even a beer parlor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State / Nairaland Funny Comments Of A Post About GEJ In Last Days Of Office.(photos) / No Edo State Youths Should Protest Against The Court Judgement Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.