Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? (2205 Views)

You See The Creepy Guy Staring From Buhari’s Back?(pix) / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu / "We Are On A Mission To Send Buhari Back To Daura" - Eunice Atuejide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Quorax: 3:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Nairaland has been littered with cries and howl of people calling for the head of Ambode.

If you want Ambode out because he has failed. Why do you want Buhari who has even failed more to be reelected?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by newjosboy: 3:55am On Oct 01, 2018
I tire o

8 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by kenzo25(m): 4:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Has Ambode really failed

7 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 01, 2018
Ask afonjas!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:44am On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode i handpicked, Ambode i can remove. Buhari i did not handpicked , Buhari i cannot remove.

1 Like

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by dodoniyi: 4:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Good question

For me,
Ambode is better than Tinubuthief and Fashola

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by dodoniyi: 4:47am On Oct 01, 2018
Let another party win this Lagos state. That is my prayer. No to godFATHERISM

9 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by ayokellany: 5:08am On Oct 01, 2018
Quorax:
Nairaland has been littered with cries and howl of people calling for the head of Ambode.

If you want Ambode out because he has failed. Why do you want Buhari who has even failed more to be reelected?

The same reason deluded Igbos like you want all your failed governors back. B4 you quote n ask me foolish questions, pls understand I know it is a waste of time trying to be rational with senseless Igbo/PDP/Ipob members.

So pls do not bother, just go fix the foolishness of Igbos preying on Yoruba’s issue.

I am yet to see a single thread where any Yoruba sane or insane opened a thread concerning the governorship primaries going on in the East but senseless people like you will carry another man problem for head dragging yours on the floor. Hopeless human beings.

4 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by blackpanda: 5:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Neither of them failed
Its all just politics
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Quorax: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2018
ayokellany:

The same reason deluded Igbos like you want all your failed governors back. B4 you quote n ask me foolish questions, pls understand I know it is a waste of time trying to be rational with senseless Igbo/PDP/Ipob members.

So pls do not bother, just go fix the foolishness of Igbos preying on Yoruba’s issue.

I am yet to see a single thread where any Yoruba sane or insane opened a thread concerning the governorship primaries going on in the East but senseless people like you will carry another man problem for head dragging yours on the floor. Hopeless human beings.

Now prove it that I am igbo. If you can't prove it, Oniranu ni e!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by yazach: 5:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Quorax:

So simple

Because Buhari has been able to safe Nigeria from the mess of pdp for 16years

1 Like

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Quorax: 5:46am On Oct 01, 2018
yazach:

So simple

what mess exactly please? I mean people are still jobless and those that lost their jobs haven't regained it, have they?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Jokerman(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2018
They are just devils..... many of them supporting Buhari, and are against Ambode..... Awon oloribu...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Chef2000: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Quorax:

And to think that those against are the ones supporting a failure like Buhari calls for concern

3 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Ajibel(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2018
I'm among those who don't want Ambode back, but also I am not in support of Buhari's second term.

The issue of security of lives and properties is very important and since Buhari's administration hasn't been able to deal with the issue, I don't think he deserves a second term. He might have done well in Works, Power and few other sectors but when the lives of those who are supposed to enjoy the gains of his administration isn't secured then this erodes the gains of his administration.

My opinion please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Omeokachie: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2018
We want him because "baba so wipe..."

Tinubu does all the thinking, they only follow instructions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by equity1(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2018
ayokellany:

The way u people hate igbos, it's very serious. See how u are insulting the whole tribe because just because an unknown persons asked question. how did I know the Op is igbo and even if he or she is, does that warrant insulting the whole tribe.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by modik(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Double standard and hypocrisy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Nemesis001: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2018
CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin

Answer the question
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Vikky014(f): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2018
ayokellany:

Who told you he is igbosee how you r disgracing urslf

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Quorax: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2018
Vikky014:
Who told you he is igbosee how you r disgracing urslf

You dey mind all those hungry poverty stricken fellows who can't survive without supporting politicians?

What is my business, their children will suffer whatever, they are planting.

7 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by FrostyButter: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2018
Please tell me one bad thing Ambode has done?

These Tinubu followers can be so silly. So cause he didn't hand over our collective wealth to frog eyes we should remove him. The other day I saw Kawm1, that illiterate saying in a video online that Ambode has to go that he didn't share money.

Have you guys seem Abulegba bridge? Command road? Pen cinema bridge? These are huge projects he did without noise... Places that cause serious traffic even though the pen cinema bridge is still on its way. These are just projects that happen to cross my path.

This is just wickedness and a malicious witch hunt. Many claiming the road construction made Lagos messy. It's the construction companies... And it's just for a short freaking while. Why do we hate bad thing in this country why?

Except the fact that Lawma have been a bit poor in their work... Ambode has done very very very well!!!

PS: if Ambode doesn't go in, APC would just be shooting its self in the leg cause Otedola would enter... He has Epe peoples vote... And I can't wait for that to happen cause once frog eyes looses Lagos, his power reduces significantly.

5 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Vikky014(f): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2018
Quorax:

You dey mind all those hungry poverty stricken fellows who can't survive without supporting politicians?

What is my business, their children will suffer whatever, they are planting.
In his tiny brain anybody that asks a simple logical question is an Igbo??May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by stev120(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Ambode i handpicked, Ambode i can remove. Buhari i did not handpicked , Buhari i cannot remove.

chai you need help. .
you mean Ambode was not voted into power but hand pick..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by id911(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2018
Vikky014:
In his tiny brain anybody that asks a simple logical question is an Igbo??May God help us.

It is the most foolish thing I have ever seen or heard that anyone who is rational and has independent thought are classified as Igbos by these people. I can't seem to know why that. I'm not Igbo, those that voted against APC in Osung were they imported from Igbo land?

5 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Quorax: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2018
ayokellany:

You see young man, better find something better to do with your life than fighting for politicians that do not even give a fork about your miserable life.

You get paid to attack people online for how much? You eat crumbs from their table and you want a better Nigeria?

You see, many of you are the most selfish humans to grace mother earth because "if I am okay, it is not my business " mentality, forgetting that you will leave your kids behind and what kind of country do you want to leave for them? Can you be proud to look at your child's eyes and tell them role you played in ruining their future..

You can never be wealthy with a life like you have chosen to lead because you will always live from peanuts to peanuts.

You called me useless human being... Do you know the difference between I and you, I can survive anywhere economic condition in this country and I mean any!

To make it even shocking to you, the more the problems, the more I make. I don't need to lick anybody's azz before I can put food on my table. I created my own opportunity no matter what happens in Nigeria.

We just launched a new project around a problem plaguing millions of Nigerians and our first profit from stands at almost N3, 000,000 with 4 recurring transaction of same figure on stand by. We just need to finish up and deploy.

If you can't count up to 50Million in your account after calling me a useless human, I pray Buhari come with 10 times catastrophic economic plague when he wins and let's see who between you and I see who will be useless after his 8 year terror.

Before you will regain yourself from the Aftermath of your choice, your children will not be forgive you nor regain consciousness and this goes to all people like you. Non of your children will escape the calamity you have brought on this country!

4 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Bizibi(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2018
yazach:

So simple

how? Explain.....
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Quorax: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Vikky014:

They are no normal. Only a fellow who depend on another man to survive behave like that. No sane human will support Buhari at this stage.

What the idiot doesnt know is that there are Yorubas who don't want Buhari, would he call them Igbos?

Have pity on him... He is only doing his job to survive.

3 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Bizibi(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Quorax:

one boldly told me that buhari will come back and put things in place....sometimes I think these people are just stupid or they have someone working in the administration or they are getting crumbs in this government.

2 Likes

Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by Vikky014(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2018
id911:

It is the most foolish thing I have ever seen or heard that anyone who is rational and has independent thought are classified as Igbos by these people. I can't seem to know why that. I'm not Igbo, those that voted against APC in Osung were they imported from Igbo land?
My dear it is quite pathetic .It only shows that most youths have sold their future bc of peanuts.
Re: If Don't Want Ambode Because He Has Failed, Why Do You Want Buhari Back? by FarahAideed: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Don't mind the hypocrites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Oshiomole & Tinubu Realized That It Is Over For Buhari / Police, Soldier Clash At Rivers INEC Office - Photos / BREAKING: Finally, Buhari Releases Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.