Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) (2539 Views)

Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by celwonder(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2018
This is one of the foremost roads that leads from Edo / Delta state to the North. For decades, the road had only gotten worse to the point that there is no longer any trace of asphalt on the large expanse of land.

Kudos to DANGOTE trailers & the FEDERAL GOVT for their contribution to the present state of the road.

Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by celwonder(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2018
more pics

Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by gaby(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2018
Kai..

I still remember this road as a kid when dad will be driving us home for Xmas from PH.

Fun times...
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by amaniro: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2018
is this sorrycheesy

then visit aba grin
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2018
"All the roads in South south and South East have all been tarred with heavy asphalting; something your son Jonathan could not do in 6 years."

So say Buhari Zombiic ministers who think they are deceiving US.

Everyday I hear about Enugu-Onitsha expressway being done, but I can authoritatively tell you that there's not even a concrete wheeler on that road right now.

Why are these guys insulting our sensibilities?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by celwonder(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2018
more pics

Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Redhot111(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2018
I wish God go kuku kill the lifeless vegetable now now.
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by celwonder(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2018
m

Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by despi64(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Okowa grin
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Omololu001: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Redhot111:
I wish God go kuku kill the lifeless vegetable now now.
what stopped GEJ from constructing the road?

It's so shameful being a Nigerian, look at how a road that is located in an oil producing state looks like.
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by dukie25: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2018
Meanwhile our useless governor is sleeping at the UN.

1 Like

Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by chinjo(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2018
Omololu001:

It's so shameful being a Nigerian, look at how a road that is located in an oil producing state looks like.

In case you are still dreaming. Jonathan left office Over three years ago.
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by OneDollarSalary(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Awol1:
"All the roads in South south and South East have all been tarred with heavy asphalting; something your son Jonathan could not do in 6 years."

So say Buhari Zombiic ministers who think they are deceiving US.

Everyday I hear about Enugu-Onitsha expressway being done, but I can authoritatively tell you that there's not even a concrete wheeler on that road right now.

Why are these guys insulting our sensibilities?

Cc butterflyle0 butterflyleo butterflylion
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2018
chinjo:

In case you are still dreaming. Jonathan left office Over three years ago.
If PDP after 16 years and Jonathan after 5 years couldn't do the road, hope you're not blaming Buhari and APC for doing nothing yet just after 3 years.
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Nemesis001: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2018
Yyeske:
If PDP after 16 years and Jonathan after 5 years couldn't do the road, hope you're not blaming Buhari and APC for doing nothing yet just after 3 years.

What's the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by duality(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Yyeske:

Shot up!!!!!

The major road there. Was dualized by the PDP from Benin to asaba.

Same PDP you like to insult. People know where the rain started falling on them.
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Redhot111(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Omololu001:

It is so painful wen persons like you keep using GEJ as an excuse to justify this directionless govt. If the GEJ standard was wat we wanted as a nation then there wouldn't hv been need to change him. Wenever u point Buhari n Co to their inefficiency, the next thing you hear is GEJ bla bla bla. Una no dey tire? Do the ryt thing. U guys won't. Give us a reason to believe u are better than GEJ is an herculean task.

If u go through my pre 2015 posts u will notice I'm not a supporter of GEJ. But wat we hv to as governance in my country makes GEJ a hero of sort. You are are so nostalgic.

1 Like

Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by docadams: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2018
The deplorable state of that portion of the road lies squarely at the feet of the state government.
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by celwonder(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2018
docadams:
The deplorable state of that portion of the road lies squarely at the feet of the state government.

that road is a federal road. less than 2km, it bounds Edo to Delta
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by celwonder(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2018
smh

Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Omololu001: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2018
Redhot111:

It is so painful wen persons like you keep using GEJ as an excuse to justify this directionless govt. If the GEJ standard was wat we wanted as a nation then there wouldn't hv been need to change him. Wenever u point Buhari n Co to their inefficiency, the next thing you hear is GEJ bla bla bla. Una no dey tire? Do the ryt thing. U guys won't. Give us a reason to believe u are better than GEJ is an herculean task.

If u go through my pre 2015 posts u will notice I'm not a supporter of GEJ. But wat we hv to as governance in my country makes GEJ a hero of sort. You are are so nostalgic.
where do you want the federal government to get the money to make all this roads at once?
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by docadams: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2018
celwonder:

that road is a federal road. less than 2km, it bounds Edo to Delta

Who doesn't know its a federal road. I guess you are unaware of the tremendous intervention by the Anambra, Enugu, Lagos state govts on Federal roads for which they got refunds. Delta state doesn't even know the economic potentials it possesses. Some
other states will turn that junction into a beehive of economic activity and generate IGR. I suspect the neglect nay be due to the Azon-owa, Agbor dichotomy.
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2018
Everywhere dey SORRY STATE oooo
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Redhot111(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omololu001:
where do you want the federal government to get the money to make all this roads at once?

According to you guys ur Buhari was so poor as not to be able to pay rent before 2015 election abs and now the wife is so rich that her ADC scams her of 2 billion plus. The federal govt can get money from wherever Aisha got all that money from within such a short time and fix the roads.

1 Like

Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Omololu001: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Redhot111:

According to you guys ur Buhari was so poor as not to be able to pay rent before 2015 election abs and now the wife is so rich that her ADC scams her of 2 billion plus. The federal govt can get money from wherever Aisha got all that money from within such a short time and fix the roads.
what's my business with buhari? Well make una dey suffer with una bad roads dey go,since most of una refuse to get sense
Re: SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) by Redhot111(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omololu001:
what's my business with buhari? Well make una dey suffer with una bad roads dey go,since most of una refuse to get sense
You dey call me senseless now simply because I hv a different view from yours. If I curse u senseless papa now all these anyhow Moderators go come ban me.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Struggling To Retain Seat As Results Trickle In / Kanu Just Wasting His Time And Tax Payers Money. / Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.