Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre (1422 Views)

Reasons Why Others Are Making Money Online and You Are Losing Money / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Hello dear fellow citizens of Nairaland, I want to teach at least 1 million citizens of Nairaland some catering skills in addition, we are also going to be learning how to produce many other profitable products here in Nairaland.

The good news I have for us is that this training will be FREE throughout.

I repeat, This training is FREE!!

Hope you all know that we are in independence day and we are already in new month, that is why I want everyone to benefit from this.

So, this traing session is divided into two:
FIRST PART==> Snacks and food products making
SECOND PART==> Cosmetic and laundry product making.

So, we're gonna start with the snacks and food product making.

But before I proceed, start marking your attendance and interest ASAP

Happy New Month and happy independence day!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Eresco(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Interested
09057459793 WhatsApp
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2018
While waiting for attendants, let me write some things about the TRAINING.

THe First Part which is Snacks and food products making, we will learn how to make delicious
==>Sausage Rolls
==>Bourns
==>Sharwama
==>Doughnuts!
==>Meatpie
==>Egg roll
==>Chin chin
==>Fish pie
==>Kulikuli
==>Plantain chips
==>Soya bean snacks(wara)
==>Soya milk drink
==>zobo drink
==>Chapman drink
==>And Lots more to be added.
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Eresco:
Interested 09057459793 WhatsApp
Glad you are here sir! The training will be done here in Nairaland only.
Strictly, Nairaland.
Thanks
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2018
2ND PART
This second part is all about Cosmetics and Laundry products making. Here, we would learn how to produce quality ==>Liquid soap ==>Vaseline ==>Haircream ==>Shampoo ==>Izal ==>Dettol ==>Insecticides ==>Air freshner ==>Celebrity brand perfumes ==>And lots more to be added
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2018
I am starting with How To Make delicious and quality Sausage Rolls(Gala)
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2018
typing
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by PrincessB1(f): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2018
Nice thread OP
Following...
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 01, 2018
PrincessB1:
Nice thread OP
Following...
Welcome into class

1 Like

Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2018
How to make Sausage Rolls(gala)
★Ingredients:
=>800g of sausage mince
=>2 cups of breadcrumbs
=>2 uncooked eggs
=>Salt and pepper to taste
=>Neatly chopped sage(optional)
=>4 sheets of puff pastry
★PROCEDURE

typing…

feel free to ask questions
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2018
★STEP 2: Get a clean bowl, add 800g of sausage mince, 2 cups of breadcrumbs, 1 egg, salt and pepper with a tablespoon of the chopped sage, then use your hand to mix together.

STEP 3: typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2018
★STEP 1: PREHEAT OVEN TO 220°C

STEP 2: Get a clean bowl, add 800g of sausage mince, 2 cups of breadcrumbs, 1 egg, salt and pepper with a tablespoon of the chopped sage, then use your hand to mix together.

STEP 3: typing...
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2018
★STEP 3: Defrost the 4 sheets of puff pastry and cut down in the middle of all these so that you have 2 halves for each sheet
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2018
★STEP 4: Place your sausage mince filling on the puff pastry and make a long sausage on all the halves.
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2018
★STEP 5: Crack an egg in a small bowl and stir. then brush egg on the edges of the pastry
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2018
How to make Sausage Rolls(gala) ★STEP 6: Fold the pastry sides over the mince and brush the top with egg
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
How to make Sausage Rolls(gala) Pls note, this step is not necessary . We cut our own into haves when making it but some people prefer it like the 50 naira gala.
★STEP 7: Cut each long half into 4 equal parts and place them on a greased cooking tray.
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
How to make Sausage Rolls(gala) ★STEP 8: Place in oven for 20-25 mins until golden brown on top
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Congrats!★★★★★ you have finished making your sweet and delicious sausage roll!

That's all about sausage roll making.
Feel free to ask your questions

Now, we are moving on to how to make Shawarma!!!

typing…
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Am already tired of typing. I need one gala and sprite for refreshment ooo!

Body e no be firewood na!

I remember of a woman I showed on how to make all these snacks above. At first, she began making it for home consumption. Her kids would take some to school for lunch.

However, as time goes on, people around her start complimenting her.

So, one day, she just decided to start it as a lucrative business. She opened a place and began making all these snacks, as time goes on, together, I helped her to market some of the goods.

Right now as am typing this, we are planning to have a company and a brand.

That's life for you.

Do you really want to start a business?

Then why not opt into the world of food?

We all know that the demand for food in the locality is very high.

Nobody can do without food.

One of the secrets to wealth creation is by giving to others what they so much desire.

Just hit the start button and gradually, gradually, you won't even know when the business will just BOOM!

One of the richest men said "Start small and you will be big"

Yeah.

Hmmmph i think it is high time we all wake up.
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
★How to make Shawarma

typing…
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by owillowill: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
GOD bless you. I'm following and learning
Re: FREE Catering School Online And Skill Acquisition Centre by ladypinkky(f): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
God shall enrich your life with good things.

(1) (Reply)

Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish / 30 Storey Hotel Built In 2 Weeks In China / Help What Can I Do With This Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.