Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) (2269 Views)

See What A Yoruba Lady Posted On Twitter / Governor Wike In Hot Pepper As Nnamdi Kanu Post This On Facebook PHOTOS / Facebook Photos Of First Bank Staff Larry Ehizo Arrested In Mpape Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
NIGERIA @ 58, A lady took to her Facebook time line to air out her own view/experience about Nigerian situation

See what she said, do you agree?

Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by lwise(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
True talk,PVC or VISA,which one should we get now.It seems our PVC is only good as a means of identification.
Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Words
Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by annnikky(f): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Well said my sister sad what's there to celebrate in nigeria @58?

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by Valro(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigeria doesn't deserve independence

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by Livebygrace: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
A country where only WAEC attempt (even if no subject is passed) is required to be president, governor or senator but it takes nothing less than 2-2 as requirement for 30k job. Is such a country normal at all?
It is well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by SolutionMee: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy
But Nigeria is not as bad as many people claim. We're still better than 90% of other African countries, some Asia countries and some countries in Europe.
How many Nigerians want to travel to North Korea? Syria? Republic of Congo? Russia?
The problem of most Nigerians is that they don't want to build their country. Yet, they want to live in a developed country like America.
America wasn't built in a day. It cost decades to achieve that. Mobilize yourselves, think effectively and work out plans to build your country.
Greediness is when you leave your country undeveloped and kept on eyeing other people's country.
From today (Independence Day) henceforth, Stop being greedy. Be contented!

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by baliyubla: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
A young woman who obviously loves her country, but is so sad to see how its drifting to a Lifeless state. Some idiots will still come and check her name, and bash her because of where she comes from. That alone is one of the major ill she's crying about and why Nigeria will continue to be an excuse of a country.
Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by Mahsums: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
What do you expect from them

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
baliyubla:
A young woman who obviously loves her country, but is so sad to see how its drifting to a Lifeless state. Some idiots will still come and check her name, and bash her because of where she comes from. That alone is one of the major ill she's crying about and why Nigeria will continue to be an excuse of a country.
WHICH WAY NIGERIA?! by Don't OkosunSonny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQRryNzHOks
ANY WAY, THIS IS THE LYRICS OF THE SONG:

"which way nigeria
which way to go
i love my father land
o yeah
i want to know
yes i want to know
i love my fatherland
which nigeria is heading to
which way nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
which way to go
i want to know
which way nigeria is heading to
many years after independence
we still find it hard to start
how long shall we be patient still we reach the promise land
lets save nigeria
so nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria is heading to
every little thing that goes wrong
we start to blame the goverment
we know everything that goes wrong
we are part of the goverment
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria
inefficiency and indiscipline
is ruining the country now
corruption here there and every where
inflation is very high
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
o sure sure
i want to know
yes i want to know
we make mistakes in the oil boom
not knowing that was our doom
some people now have everything
while some have nothing
lets save Nigeria so Nigeria wont fall
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
Green revolution is a reality
lets give it a chance to grow
lets join our hands together to farm the land so we can have enough food to chew
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
which way Nigeria heading to
our ambition to become millionaires is ruining the country down
we all want to be millionaires we want to leave in the earth
lets save Nigeria
so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
i love my fatherland
i want to know
remember that a single step is the beginning of a million mile
lets start right now to
rebuild ourselves to make the country smile
lets save Nigeria so Nigeria wont die
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
i want to know
heaven and earth will pass away
it is written in the book of God
the good people will surely find their way
and the meek will inherit the world
lets save Nigeria so Nigeria wont fall
which way Nigeria
which way to go
i love my fatherland
which way Nigeria
which way to go i love my fatherland
i want to know
yes i want to know
which Nigeria is heading to
lets save Nigeria
one more time which way Nigeria is heading to
AMEN"

ITS ENOUGH FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by ibori1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
shithole

Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by HarryDuce(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Well, It's good to be very vocal of you want a change.
Nigerians are experts in abstracting their problems. You would think they are referring to aliens when they complain.

Nigeria is in this mess because of Nigerians; the citizens and politicians alike. People need to change their mindset. Politicians are also products of the society.
Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by columbus007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
them go soon kill dis one with the way dem kill that boy for jos,but i swear it will not work.
Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
....a USELESS NATION indeed
Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by techstack: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na una know

Me and my family are in celebration mood

If you are not thankful, na you know

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by cool318(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
But Nigeria is not as bad as many people claim. We're still better than 90% of other African countries, some Asia countries and some countries in Europe.
How many Nigerians want to travel to North Korea? Syria? Republic of Congo? Russia?
The problem of most Nigerians is that they don't want to build their country. Yet, they want to live in a developed country like America.
America wasn't built in a day. It cost decades to achieve that. Mobilize yourselves, think effectively and work out plans to build your country.
Greediness is when you leave your country undeveloped and kept on eyeing other people's country.
From today (Independence Day) henceforth, Stop being greedy. Be contented!
Before you cast aspersions or claim to be more righteous than the Pope, have you asked yourself how many credible Nigerian graduates have been given the chance to Work or contribute their own skills into the economic growth of the Country without being denied by Man know Man
The biggest manufacturer of phone glasses in China worked in someone's factory before setting up theirs.
Nigeria has no encouragement for even the young entrepreneurs. What is striving here is a Bigger Lion eating smaller animals. CABALOCRACY! !!!
Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by goodnessme1(f): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
the zoo must go down.
Re: Independence Day: See What This Lady Posted On Facebook (photos) by bantudra: 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
goodnessme1:
the zoo must go down.

why dont you people just stay in the south east and stfu...??

who dey force una to celebrate...??...many nigerians dey work today...who una facebook nonesense epp...?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Updated: Zanfara APC Will Not Field Candidate As Appealant Withdrawn From Appeal / Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Omotola For Attacking Buhari Govt / Dec Salary: Buhari Prevail On Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.