Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers (2815 Views)

Nigerian Lecturer Seen Destroying Students Projects (video? / Diligent EKSU Lecturer Seen Teaching With A Torchlight (Photos) / Anambra University Lecturer Wears Boxing Gloves Into Class For Morning Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by massmediang: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
A lecturer in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), formerly Anmbra State University, was recently captured running into the classroom to make it before students so he can shut the classroom door.
The lecturer is known for putting on the departmental wear with students and entering the class at exactly time for his early morning lecture, shutting the door afterwards and leaving a lot of students outside.

Whenever he discovers that students are walking lazily towards the classroom he usually runs to get in and shut the door before they can enter. This makes the students to run also.

An eagle eyed student recorded one if the hilarious incidents on camera. The video shows the lecturer getting out of his car and dashing towards the classroom door with a lot of students sprinting to get there before him.
Watch hilarious video here:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/10/01/anambra-varsity-lecturer-seen-running-into-class-to-shut-door-on-late-comers/

Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by marshalldgreat(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
haha lol, he just dey use dem catchh cruz. University people still dey wear uniform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by majamajic(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
but wait,
from the students running direction,
is it not better for him to run from behind his car ?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by Bryan88(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
lecturers and usin students 2 shine na like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by maxnedu11(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Unah never see something. In my year one i ran nonstop from my room to lecture hall because of fake quiz so many taught I was mad that day, when I got to the hall I was soacked It took minutes to recover luckily I was not alone in the struggle. I will strive for my children and those around not to suffer same fate in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by Tats(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Students wearing uniform? If they are Law students, i would understand.
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Inconclusive Lecturer
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by jerryunit48: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is senseless really, sometimes it’s transportation problem
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by icon02(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
I guess the lecturer saw one girl he has been aiming among the potential latecomers hence his rush to seize the opportunity to catch her.
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by islandmoon: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
icon02:
I guess the lecturer saw one girl he has been aiming among the potential latecomers hence his rush to seize the opportunity to catch her.

the name of the school is funny

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hahahahhhaa only in this university things dey happen . Abi no be this same university give best student pawpaw, beans and yam as prize.�����

1 Like

Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by cooldipo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
What shall it profit a teacher?
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by oyepaulkay(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
massmediang:
A lecturer in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), formerly Anmbra State University, was recently captured running into the classroom to make it before students so he can shut the classroom door.
The lecturer is known for putting on the departmental wear with students and entering the class at exactly time for his early morning lecture, shutting the door afterwards and leaving a lot of students outside.

Whenever he discovers that students are walking lazily towards the classroom he usually runs to get in and shut the door before they can enter. This makes the students to run also.

An eagle eyed student recorded one if the hilarious incidents on camera. The video shows the lecturer getting out of his car and dashing towards the classroom door with a lot of students sprinting to get there before him.
Watch hilarious video here:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/10/01/anambra-varsity-lecturer-seen-running-into-class-to-shut-door-on-late-comers/

What kinda uniform is this Kwa??

grin grin grin university indeed
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by nwaobitex: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
New meme lol
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by Gudiza(m): 3:06am On Oct 02, 2018
lol.. look more like secondary school kids to me.
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by ybalogs(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2018
100 meters senior boys.
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by ybalogs(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2018
That awkward moment when you see the guy��‍♂��‍♂ dating your younger sister �‍♀�‍♀in a pharmacy buying tramadol and condom.

And you reach home only to see your sister�‍♀�‍♀ dressing up to go out.

I will lock the door, padlock the gate and go to bed.

I don't tolerate evil...���� grin
Re: Anambra Varsity Lecturer Seen Running Into Class To Shut Door On Late Comers by Khd95(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Is it not this same university that gave live fowl and a rubber of yam to its best graduating student grin

(1) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Massacre Was A Series Of Shootings And Murders Wh / Can You Solve This Primary 3 Quantitative Question? / Types Of Students U'll Find In A Typical Nigerian University Lecture Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.