Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics (1004 Views)

Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Ahmad Lawan Vs Buhari’s ADC, Yusuf Dodo (Photos) / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics by stephenduru: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
A Nigerian man,FC Mbabie,took to social media to share a motivating story of President Buhari's ADC ML Abubakar.According to him,he met Buhari's ADC during his NYSC days in 2006 in Kogi.Read what he wrote...

'THE EVIDENCE WHY YOU SHOULD NOT LOSE HOPE IN LIFE.ENCOURAGE YOURSELF WITH THE LIVES OF THOSE DOING WELL.

The man on red cap is ML Abubakar,he is the current ADC to PMB

In 2006 he was just a captain in the military police and he was posted to be our camp commandant in Asanya Kogi State.I am the second person by the right hand side.Chari Maigumere barracks was not a good place to enjoy life as a military man because nothing is really happening there.I learnt it was a punishment barracks then because of it's dryness

In 2015,he was appointed the ADC to Pmb and at the moment he is a Col if i am not mistaken that is afte 10years.I was posted to thesame barracks. One day he was looking for me by all means to see me then.Eventually we did not see.I can't remember what happened then.

Then the corp members were given preferential treatment so he was nobody then because we dine and wine with superior officers.Today ML is in Asorock.If it was in the military government days he would have been the most unofficial powerful man.

Be patient with your life.You will not remain the way you are in life except you are not positive about life.Life is in phases'.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/this-story-of-president-buhari-adc-ml_1.html

Re: This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics by SolutionMee: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy
The story of Ada Lovelace, Charles Babbage, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Bill Gate, Steve Job, Steve Wozniak, Jack Ma and George Charles Devol are enough to motivate me.
Too much of motivation is not good. It confuses the mind.

1 Like

Re: This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin They want votes cheesy
Re: This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics by iluvdonjazzy: 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian man,FC Mbabie,took to social media to share a motivating story of President Buhari's ADC ML Abubakar.According to him,he met Buhari's ADC during his NYSC days in 2006 in Kogi.Read what he wrote...

'THE EVIDENCE WHY YOU SHOULD NOT LOSE HOPE IN LIFE.ENCOURAGE YOURSELF WITH THE LIVES OF THOSE DOING WELL.

The man on red cap is ML Abubakar,he is the current ADC to PMB

In 2006 he was just a captain in the military police and he was posted to be our camp commandant in Asanya Kogi State.I am the second person by the right hand side.Chari Maigumere barracks was not a good place to enjoy life as a military man because nothing is really happening there.I learnt it was a punishment barracks then because of it's dryness

In 2015,he was appointed the ADC to Pmb and at the moment he is a Col if i am not mistaken that is afte 10years.I was posted to thesame barracks. One day he was looking for me by all means to see me then.Eventually we did not see.I can't remember what happened then.

Then the corp members were given preferential treatment so he was nobody then because we dine and wine with superior officers.Today ML is in Asorock.If it was in the military government days he would have been the most unofficial powerful man.

Be patient with your life.You will not remain the way you are in life except you are not positive about life.Life is in phases'.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/this-story-of-president-buhari-adc-ml_1.html
true talk my guy true talk.
Re: This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics by Afamed: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin They want votes cheesy
Definitely but not 5%.
Re: This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics by baliyubla: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please take this your story to the almagiris. They need all the motivation in the world. Watch out for image launderers on the loose.
Re: This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Story
Re: This Story Of President Buhari's ADC,Ml Abubakar,4rm 2006 Will Motivate You(Pics by Omololu001: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
What sort of useless and confuse story is this.

I don't even understand what his point is gan gan

Who else didn't still understand after reading, abi nah just only me ni

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Tours Kaduna Central Market / Here Is Atiku’s Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / May I Not Be Buried In Ukana, If Emmanuel Defeats Ekere - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.