Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit (1104 Views)

‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by Ecstasy154(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Says 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria not by mistake

Remain focused, courageous, Kumuyi tells Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday said that the visit by the General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Folorunso Kumuyi to the Presidential Villa, Abuja has boosted his morale.

He also noted that God did not make any mistake by creating 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria.

In a statement by the Special Adviser on Media and publicity, Femi Adesina, the President said “God did not make a mistake when he created over 250 different ethnic groups, and decided to put them in a place called Nigeria,’’

President Buhari said that Nigerians must appreciate God for bringing everyone together.

“We must appreciate God for bringing us together. He knows what he was doing. He didn’t make a mistake,’’ the President noted.

Describing Nigeria as “a great country’’ endowed with human and natural resources, President said: “We have challenges in trying to get people to understand us.

“With my experience as a governor, Minister of Petroleum, Head of State, Chairman of Petroleum Trust Fund, I thought I had seen it all, but Nigeria has a way of going at its own speed.

“My morale is raised by your visit. I very much appreciate it.’’ he added

President Buhari recalled what he described as Pastor Kumuyi’s “intellectual achievements’’ as a scholar and university lecturer before going into full time ministry, adding that he was “excited a great deal’’ for the General Superintendent’s acceptance of government’s invitation to preach the sermon at the country’s 58th independence anniversary.

“Thank you very much,’’ the President said.

In his remarks, Pastor Kumuyi, who leads one of the country’s largest Pentecostal churches, said it was an honour to be received by the President on a busy day as October 1.

He told the President that he appreciates the government.

“Please remain focused and courageous and do what is right. Not everyone will support you publicly, but we are praying for you so that your tenure will be one of progress and prosperity for the country.’’

The General Superintendent was accompanied by his wife, Esther, Pastor Samuel Afuwape, Pastor Chike Onwuasoanya and Pastor Seyin Malomo, the Chaplain of Aso Chapel.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-to-kumuyi-my-morale-is-raised-by-your-visit/

Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by LordIsaac(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Scripture commanɗs we honour our leaders: especially, when they invite us to come anɗ preach the gospel. Paul himself appeared ɓefore Caesar. I love Pastor Ƙumuyi. I liƙe Ɓuhari as a human ɓeing Goɗ created ɓut deeply ɗislike his leadership style. Since we must conclude with prayers for us to ɓe full Nigerians, I pray that Goɗ will ɗeliver us soon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by FarahAideed: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
For real?
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by baliyubla: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lifeless man forming morale.
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by BeardedMeat(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
I bet Kumuyi would pray not to meet anyone so Lifeless again in his life grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by obi4eze(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmm...
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by hisgrace090: 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Naija go better!
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by 360degreess(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
.Good mr.president..see as everybody dey rush buhari,but some brainless pigs and their e-warriors are frustrating their lives because of pmb...if you cant beat them,join them...Buhari till 2023.
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by Lipscomb(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
BeardedMeat:
I bet Kumuyi would pray not to meet anyone so Lifeless again in his life grin
I can see. I pray you got privileged to clean his shoes.
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by Mynd44: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by Buterflyle0: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
baliyubla:
Lifeless man forming moral.

Morale and not moral

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by proudevil: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Either they like it or not pmb will rule till 2023. grin
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by BeardedMeat(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lipscomb:
I can see. I pray you got privileged to clean his shoes.
Pray tell, are you currently cleaning his shoes with your long beards grin
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by Kingosytex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Buhari the good man with bad intentions
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by uboma(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
hypocrites everywhere...
Re: Buhari To Kumuyi: My Morale Is Raised By Your Visit by Kingspin(m): 4:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Innocent people are been killed in Jos, by herdsmen yet no python for them.

The heart of men are evil. Fake president.

(1) (Reply)

Get millions of real Nigerian phone numbers nationwide for your election / ‪shi’ites March To Aso Rock, Ask Nigerians To Send Buhari Back To Daura / This Little Boy Has 100% Chance Of Being A Politician In The Future(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.