Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike (16240 Views)

Video Of People Burning Brooms Did Not Happen In Nigeria But Ghana / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Correctgist(f): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
River State governor, Nyesom Wike has issued a serious warning to the ruling party, APC saying what happened in Osun and Ekiti states will not happen in Rivers State.

In his words,

'Let me warn the All Progressives Congress that we are prepared for the elections. And let no one make mistakes that what happened in OSUN and EKITI states, will happen in Rivers State. We are prepared to take it to any level that they want'.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/what-happened-in-osun-and-ekiti-sttes-will-not-happen-again-nyesom-wike/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Kingpee2(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Who is this one ,we don’t trust any of you anymore ,you can’t even change our minds ....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Nogodye(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
That's why election in that part of the country is always bloody...Watching in 3D

11 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by JudasNaCarrot: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wike it is not by noise.What have PDP done or is doing to ensure that this day light rape of democracy and evil perpetrated by the satanic APC does not reoccur.

All you guys are after is just your selfish interest.

Ndi Ara!

26 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by dollytino4real(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
we are behind u 24/7, haters can go n kiss stone

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by kitaatita: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
APC has two Senators in Rivers against PDP's one. Wike keeps barking while Amaechi is running roughshod over him

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by chuka5000(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
gangsta wiked wike

2 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Mangreat034(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fear Rivers because there is always rivers of blood there during election , there should be maximum security during elections

3 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Rivers of blood

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by TechCapon(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fayose voice was louder than this. The voice is in pain, I can't hear that voice anymore

26 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Sirpaul(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
sharap .... Agbero Governor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Hotfreezer: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wike, good work on PDP. Deliver the other areas to Buhari as agreed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Samanza89: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
I strongly stand with you on this one!.. Buhari claimed he was coming with equity, he never knew if you are coming with equity u must not come with dirty hands.

I thank God Ekiti and Osun held their elections this year in order to open some closed eyes towards 2019. It will never be work over as usual.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Hotfreezer: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mangreat034:
Fear Rivers because there is always rivers of blood there during election , there should be maximum security during elections

Last elections, Wike had Federal might backing him.
This elections, Wike has Federal might opposing him.

Except... He cuts a deal with the FG as everyone suspects.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by goslowgoslow(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Wike it is not by noise.What have PDP done or is doing to ensure that this day light rape of democracy and evil perpetrated by the satanic APC does not reoccur.

Ndi Ara!
The satanic PDP also did the same thing. Infact they taught APC how to do it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Buhari's regime is eveil, weak, incompetent, sectional, wicked, divisive, mendacious, and bereft of any integrity or intellectual pretensions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by KanwuliaExtra: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
AMAECHI. . . . . over to ya! grin

All these PORT HARCOURT FIRST SONS, abi na BINGOS sef? grin
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by victorypeace: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Its sad that Men in Uniform will be carrying briefcase for politicians and other useless people in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Skepticus: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
cool

Wike, continue your thuggish rants.

This is what Nigerians love.

#SickPeople
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by seborrhic: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:

Ndi Ara!
You just said my mind.
They were all sitting cozy in their executive offices in their various states when APC carried out the worst rigging ever seen in any rerun election in Nigeria.
I continue saying it,Wike,Fayose,Saraki,Okowa etc,are not really interested in PDP party per se, just after their own selfish interests.
I won't be surprised if in the future its revealed that the likes of Wike and other present day PDP chieftains and governors plotted against APC in Ekiti and Adeleke in Osun after bargaining with APC behind their own party candidates.
He may not emerge the PDP candidate eventually,but the only person in PDP I truly trust and believe in his ability and capacity is Atiku.
Despite his controversial past,he for me,is the relatively most principled of them all and the one most capable,for me,of defeating Buhari.
Wike seems to be against his candidature and I have the feeling,that refuses to go,that its because,despite all his public posture and noise making,Wike has been working subtly for APC to scuttle PDP candidates in recent elections and any formidable candidate it may present,after some sort of arrangement.
I hope I am wrong,but Wike and Okowa are the least trusted of the PDP governors and power brokers,for me.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Africankel(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Last elections, Wike had Federal might backing him.
This elections, Wike has Federal might opposing him.

Except... He cuts a deal with the FG as everyone suspects.

During all the reruns, Federal might was against Wike - yet he won. Rivers should not be mistaken for Osun or Ekiti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by emmangrace: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
TechCapon:
Fayose voice was louder than this. The voice is in pain, I can't hear that voice anymore
Let this man shut up his dirty mouth. If the blood of one of his children was shed during the last election, will still be saying they are ready? Let one of his children take the lead then others will follow. Well his mumu youth supporters will still fall for his chicken change.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Hotfreezer: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Africankel:

During all the reruns, Federal might was against Wike - yet he won. Rivers should not be mistaken for Osun or Ekiti.

Mention a single PDP Senator presently in Rivers. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Beno3: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Talk and do Governor. I hail thee. Amaechi knows the rest. grin if you are in river state, you will understand.
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Hotfreezer: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
If anyone but Tambuwal emerges as PDP flag bearer, Wike would sabotage whoever emerges and sell out to the APC.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by emmangrace: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Africankel:

No be themselves dey kill themselves? Abi na foreigner dem dey kill?
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
PDP that is suffering from mumuismgrin

3 Likes

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by CyberWolf: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Loud mouth keep quiet

1 Like

Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by slivertongue: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
YES it wont happen. its a SW problem dat wil end dia
Re: What Happened In Osun And Ekiti States Will Not Happen Again' - Nyesom Wike by MALAGI6210: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
dollytino4real:
we are behind u 24/7, haters can go n kiss stone
are you there with him, ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole / 2023: Youths Begin Search For Buhari’s Successor / Abayomi, Omotosho Named As Sanwo-Olu Sends New List Of Commissioner-nominees To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.