Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

#PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) (36907 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong If I Don't Cut My Little Baby's Hair / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Austema(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
OLUWABIG:

pls oga how do you check profile pix on nairaland?
simply click on the person's username and scroll down
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Friend01(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this is very wrong in all ramifications but we Christians seems to encourage immorality in every form. The twerking concept was invented by we Christians and the ripple effects is now telling on our kids whose upbringing is been jeopadized with Christian hypocrisy. No matter how we demonize Muslims, we will never find any Muslim parents allowing their children to partake in this show of shame. When Muslims fight for hijab and other modest dressings, we Christians are quick to condemn their demands because of our way ward way of life. Christianity has really gone to the dogs
and Sometimes i am so ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad

Thank God a sane Christian conscious enough is spotting g some morally ravaging behaviour displayed by most people who claim to love Jesus than we Muslims yet,they are very far away from his way and manners.

Where in the Bible does Jesus shake hands with women, embrace women that are no t his relations and even do songs of praises and songs of worship? where?
But if it were Muslims now, you will see them storming out their crevice to insult our sensibilities.
We know we Muslims are no saints,but we sure do hold the moral high ground to show everybody how a life should be lead with shyness and humility .

I think sir, more of you have to speak up more about the eroding moral behaviour being accepted by many Christians in the name of one dirty civilisation and modernity.

One don't have to be modern at the expense of his morality.
Religion does not call for that.

1 Like

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Friend01(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
MSRA:

Are you sure you are really a born again Christian? You raised some salient points there, then spoiled it with ur last couple of sentences.

Because he is saying the hard truth most of you refuse to accept it because he is using Muslims as the standard.
At least learn to accept things when they go wrong because of your contrived standards.
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by OLUWABIG(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Austema:

did you put your own because I have tried yours
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Friend01(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
MrWondah:

Stop being stupid, you keep abusing Christians in every thread you find yourself. You ahole attention seeker

He is nt a asshole bro.
he only told you guys the painful truth you refuse to accept.
The Christianity of today is so reek with immorality that you cringe with shame and humiliation at what Christians now do in their houses of God. Get this straight, I am not holding brief for some Muslims who may try to be like you .
But Christian house needs some thorough cleaning because all sort of immoral rubbish is being condoned in Christianity today.
Is it fornication, baby daddy's, baby daddy's and gay and homosexual are finding comfort in Christianity and all that.
And you know what the Pope himself said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Friend01(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
capatainrambo:
you re a Muslim.

don't deceive yourself

Somebody tells you the truth using Muslims as the standard and you think he is now a convert?

I pray God guides him to Islaam.

1 Like

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by cliqtips: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lol... leave him/her trying to use reverse rengineering like who cares if he's a Muslim in his next life.

capatainrambo:
you re a Muslim.

don't deceive yourself
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by imran147(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Austema:

Lol bad guy love to do crime

Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by montumonami(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
End time baby
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is what happens when a baby is raised by a ratchet single mom/thot.

Ratchet akatas are generally to be avoided at all costs.
They celebrate their thotism and pass it on to their children....plaguing the world with more thots and thugs.
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think this is very wrong in all ramifications but we Christians seems to encourage immorality in every form. The twerking concept was invented by we Christians and the ripple effects is now telling on our kids whose upbringing is been jeopadized with Christian hypocrisy. No matter how we demonize Muslims, we will never find any Muslim parents allowing their children to partake in this show of shame. When Muslims fight for hijab and other modest dressings, we Christians are quick to condemn their demands because of our way ward way of life. Christianity has really gone to the dogs
and Sometimes i am so ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will be a Muslim sad
u must be very stupid to bring in Christianity and Islam into this....why can't u just speak on the subject
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Friend01:

Because he is saying the hard truth most of you refuse to accept it because he is using Muslims as the standard.
At least learn to accept things when they go wrong because of your contrived standards.
Muslims as standard. .are those Boko
haram or Taliban not Muslims....

Nonsense.... Every religion has its failing point
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Friend01:

Thank God a sane Christian conscious enough is spotting g some morally ravaging behaviour displayed by most people who claim to love Jesus than we Muslims yet,they are very far away from his way and manners.

Where in the Bible does Jesus shake hands with women, embrace women that are no t his relations and even do songs of praises and songs of worship? where?
But if it were Muslims now, you will see them storming out their crevice to insult our sensibilities.
We know we Muslims are no saints,but we sure do hold the moral high ground to show everybody how a life should be lead with shyness and humility .

I think sir, more of you have to speak up more about the eroding moral behaviour being accepted by many Christians in the name of one dirty civilisation and modernity.

One don't have to be modern at the expense of his morality.
Religion does not call for that.
that ignorant is not a Christian
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Friend01:

He is nt a asshole bro.
he only told you guys the painful truth you refuse to accept.
The Christianity of today is so reek with immorality that you cringe with shame and humiliation at what Christians now do in their houses of God. Get this straight, I am not holding brief for some Muslims who may try to be like you .
But Christian house needs some thorough cleaning because all sort of immoral rubbish is being condoned in Christianity today.
Is it fornication, baby daddy's, baby daddy's and gay and homosexual are finding comfort in Christianity and all that.
And you know what the Pope himself said.
so Muslims today do not reek with immortality right....a closer look at what goes on in Libya, Syria, Iraq etc will tell u the wickedness that are bound in that religion...
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Really? So the followers of a religion founded by a pedophile rapist are more decent than Christians?

mind your business
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by themanderon: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dysfunctional parents give birth to dysfunctional children. How can you give what you don't have?
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by jashar(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2018
GoTV:

For you to talk like this, please take up Islam already. Let's hear word.

You should know that it's not all Christians that are worldly. You should know that there are people who the Word hasn't taken root downwards and bear much fruit. And if you don't know all these, you should go and read the Bible.

And how does the post relate to Christianity anyway? You sha wanted to be relevant and you're not.
Re: #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Liftedhands:
please leave him o! He is very suicidal.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Couple In Just One Year (photo) / Incredible! Read The Best Divorce Letter I Have Seen Exchanged By A Couple / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.