Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode (26072 Views)

Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode / Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly / Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by kunmiiii: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2018
eneyoduke:
Like for Ambode

Share for Tinubu

Let's see who win last!!!

You still carry this thrash enter second page...wetin these likes and share dey do Una body sef. its really sickening. GROW UP!!!

Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by InMyOpinion(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2018
I cant say the allegations against Sanwo-Olu are true but if indeed they are true, then its in the interest of APC as a party not to field him because of the legal actions that might follow his election. I think the leadership of the party is beginning to think along those lines
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by caybee007(m): 10:53am On Oct 02, 2018
just like it is divine destiny for Tinubu to be the APC leader in Lagos till now.
toyetade:

Which finger fed him. It is divine destiny to be a governor of Lagos at the time he did. This chain of godfatherim have to be broken by someone and that is what Ambode is doing. He has a credible credentials and a good performance in the first term as a governor
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
*Yawns*

Keep beating around the bush like a renowned Omo nile.

At the end of the day, you ended up conveying a truckload of bullshit to the viewers of this thread.
I will quote you when elections are over today.
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by simplesearch: 10:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Why will anybody want to change a performing and winning team still beg for an answer, Awo's influence linger because the politics he played was not about self but the masses, it was said that during Awo's era a lot of money was available for spending at some point, selfish individuals propose to him to share the proceeds which I suppose came primarily from sales of cocoa product, he requested time to think about the suggestion. when he finally did, and came up with the Idea of investing the money into a free education system for the region, the Idea did not go down well with some people, notwithstanding the innocuous displeasure he went ahead with the Implementation which today placed the region in a vintage position. Ambode's vision for Lagos seems too big for conception by our usually deceitful and shrewd political class whose definition of development and good governance means only what they can benefit from, not what can outlive them.
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Can u listen to urself and tell me u weren't overwhelmed by ur unprecedented foolishness.. "Ambode must have done something grievous".. U just speculating..not even sure..sometimes I marvel at ur epic display of zombieesm...Urs eludes my mortal comprehension.. U only reason in consonance with d programmed chip implant in ur vacuum of a skull...APC leading the whole world in Robotics Technology.
sarrki:

Can you keep quiet for once

Ambode must have done something grievous

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by rocketnx: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2018
ok
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by Nkc22: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Neyoor:

Abuja politicians that cannot vote,

Abuja politicians that cannot influence nor mobilise voters for him.

As far as I'm concerned, Ambode would be humiliated at the poll today and he should defect, he would be impeached.

Ambode is just as a good as a goner.

Moral lesson: Never bite the hand that fed you

Please bro, can you explain how/why Ambode will be impeached if he decamps??

that statement has been recurring since but I am still not clear
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by rocketnx: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Interesting
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by ashjay001(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
nzeobi:

you are underestimating what federal might can do in Nigeria.
the best tinubu group can do is to sabotage his response re-election forget the impeachment option as there will be divided loyalty once he picks the APC.

Federal might ba?

Even Obj, with him bullying tactics, no succeed, na "reformed democrat", wan succeed se
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by adediamond07(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Defeating Tinubu in Lagos is not achievable at least not now.
He still command respect in every angle of the state. He may fail in other states but he get key to Lasgidi.
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by eneyoduke(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
kunmiiii:

You still carry this thrash enter second page...wetin these likes and share dey do Una body sef. its really sickening. GROW UP!!!

If you have nothing to say please keep shut undecided
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by kunmiiii: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
eneyoduke:

If you have nothing to say please keep shut undecided

So it's your myopic and parochial hunts for likes and shares is the reasonable thing you have to contribute abi, how hypocritical and thoughtless of you oo.

Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by ModsareChevres: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
adediamond07:
Defeating Tinubu in Lagos is not achievable at least not now.
He still command respect in every angle of the state. He may fail in other states but he get key to Lasgidi.

That key will be taken from him by force.
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by ModsareChevres: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
ashjay001:

Federal might ba?

Even Obj, with him bullying tactics, no succeed, na "reformed democrat", wan succeed se

Obj and Tinubu were not in the same party unlike now.
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by eneyoduke(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
kunmiiii:

So it's your myopic and parochial hunts for likes and shares is the reasonable thing you have to contribute abi, how hypocritical and thoughtless of you oo.

If someone has something bad to say about you, it's probably because they have nothing good to say about themselves. tongue

Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by ashjay001(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Obj and Tinubu were not in the same party unlike now.

Fingers crossed
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by dearie(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
7figuresalary:
Can u listen to urself and tell me u weren't overwhelmed by ur unprecedented foolishness.. "Ambode must have done something grievous".. U just speculating..not even sure..sometimes I marvel at ur epic display of zombieesm...Urs eludes my mortal comprehension.. U only reason in consonance with d programmed chip implant in ur vacuum of a skull...APC leading the whole world in Robotics Technology.

You got me with that "Robotic Technology" thingy. grin cheesy grin

The followership is almost Robotic indeed cos even cults atimes ask questions or revolt.
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
As in ehn..??. Zombies own tire me aswear..
dearie:

You got me with that "Robotic Technology" thingy. grin cheesy grin

The followership is almost Robotic indeed cos even cults atimes ask questions or revolt.
Re: Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode by gblogger: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2019
ahahahahahahahahah APC ehn.... Watch and Live Stream: The Experience 2019 Live in Lagos, Nigeria tonite: https://www.fidar.rw/watch-live-stream-the-experience-2019/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Shehu Sani Advises Living Faith Theological School In Kaduna / How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido / Senate Celebrates Saraki's 56th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.