Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency (943 Views)

Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by edurach: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Founder of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, and Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, are set to join the race to contest in the 2019 presidential election against sitting President Muhammadu Buhari with aim of crashing ‘the entire system’ and ‘demanding for a new Nigeria’

He made this revelation at an annual freedom rally tagged “This Is My Nigeria” that took place at the Tafawa Balewa Square in Lagos on Monday, October 1, 2018.

“By the way, my sister Oby is stepping into politics now, she is going to contest for the office of the president, and I am waiting for October 7 to throw in my cap, so we can crash the entire system and begin to demand for a new Nigeria that we deserve.”

Ezekwesilii, is yet to officially declare her intentions to step into the race.
https://newsnownigeria.com.ng/pastor-bakare-and-oby-ezekwesili-set-to-contest-for-presidency/

Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by faaz24: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2018
You are crashing nothing sir/ma
Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by overall90: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Igbos be careful.
Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by Yinxies(f): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2018
Bakare again

Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by jetson06: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dream On!!!
Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by xbernardx(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pastor indeed, these are the people who bring Christianity to disrepute

They are both automatic losers, but since it's democracy, let them test their popularity like Ambode tongue
Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by zombieTRACKER: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
xbernardx:
Pastor indeed, these are the people who bring Christianity to disrepute

They are both automatic losers, but since it's democracy, let them test their popularity like Ambode tongue

Zombiesm dey smell

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by Karemarealty288(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oya na

Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by gen2briz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dead on arrival
Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by xbernardx(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thunder fire your father, na him born you without sense

Never ever come close to my mention

I know your are naturally affiliated to losers as a son of hate, I therefore despise you. I just replied you so I can sound this warning

zombieTRACKER:

Zombiesm dey smell
Re: Pastor Bakare And Oby Ezekwesili Set To Contest For Presidency by zombieTRACKER: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
xbernardx:
Thunder fire your father, na him born you without sense

Never ever come close to my mention

I know your are naturally affiliated to losers as a son of hate, I therefore despise you. I just replied you so I can sound this warning

Keep ranting like a headless zombie grin

Lalasticlala please show this one the road to psychia.
The thing has no business in the forum

(1) (Reply)

Enugu East PDP Primary: Senator Nnaji Loses As Chimaroke Returns / South-east Group Denies Promising To Deliver Nnamdi Kanu To Police / VP Yemi Osinbanjo Vs VP Atiku Abubakar, Who Did Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.