Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 8 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 8 (2000 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 8 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2018
*Pastor's Second wife - Episode 8*

�����‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�������

Wahala continues....

Nb : apologies, there’s a bit of mix up from the previous episode. .. You’d understand as you read down… Thanks

She insisted the marriage rite will not hold. All her troubles and gymnastics did not stop the elders from taking the bride price. There wasn’t any formal ceremony but the marriage was conducted traditionally. I became the second wife of my pastor in an ironic way.

After the marriage rite, the elders held a meeting with mummy pastor for about three hours. I was later informed that she was pacified by the elders. She initially threatened that she will walk out of the marriage if Deji marries me but she was advised not to leave since she will be the one to loose especially now that she has no child for Deji. All her years of suffering and sacrifice will be wasted if she leaves.

She was advised to accept me as her sister and my baby as her baby. And the presence of baby in the home may cause hers to come. She was left with no option than to accept her fate. Sincerely, I felt for her too but I was the source of her disappointment and bitterness....

Continue reading on the link below....

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/02/pastors-second-wife-episode-8/
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 8 by Ann2012(f): 10:24am On Oct 02, 2018
Pastor Deji is a monster, thank God his secrets are exposed
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 8 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Ann2012:
Pastor Deji is a monster, thank God his secrets are exposed

Asin eeeehhhhh

(1) (Reply)

�•City Dreams•� (A Chicklit/YA Novel) / One Thing Is Sure by Kayode Odusanya (Incomplete Story) / Life In Our Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.