Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod (807 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by debaj10: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode,

It's clear that you will lose the primaries.
But then, if you win nko?
You now kno what 'your pipu' think or you.

In the grand scheme of things, that's of little consequence; apart from your ego, what else is there to hurt you?

But in a nation of educated illiterates (yes everyone, feel free to take umbrage), someone has to 'free the sheeple'.

The people of lagos have been under the bondage of a vicious, cunning tyrant and his footmen for almost 20 years (it's something truly terrifying to contemplate).

Worse than the people of Israel under Pharaoh's thumb- nay, jackboot- we have a citizenry of highly educated personages, who somehow seem to prefer the persistent drain of their resources and the perpetual subjugation of their free will- to fighting for their rights.

The reasons are a story for another day.
Of utmost importance today is that you have the singular, unique, once in a lifetime opportunity to set the people of Lagos free.

Never has such a need had the potential for such widespread effects, like a small pebble that causes a ripple to the shores of a lake:

The man holding an entire state under his thumb is the very same architect of Nigeria's current quagmire-
a jackbooted general, wearing an agbada.
a man who's made his hard hard headed, hard heartrd mindset succinctly clear.
a reformed, newly democratic tyrant, full of corrupt integrity. oh my. what an oxymoronic figure...
and which of us can say we were ignorant of his evil pedigree?

But to the point:
Pull at just one string and the entire ragdoll unravels.
And so I urge you. I challenge you.
Expose the true enemies of the people.
Show their hand.
Shine an incandescent light on their hidden, shadowy influence.
Be a true son of God and friend of the suffering masses.

How?
Oh, I thought you'd never ask!
Just do any one of the following:
1. Sign the freedom of information bill into law.
2. ‎Audit all state finances from 1999.
3. ‎Separate local government finances from the state's.
4. ‎Dissolve the lcdas.
5. ‎Institute transparency in all government contracts.
6. ‎Expose corrupt practices- from government house to the house of assembly.

So very many examples and ideas.
Ambode, #letGod

a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by luvmijeje(f): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
. Sign the freedom of information bill into law.
4. ‎Dissolve the lcdas.

Dem no born am. Immediately he will be impeach and he will be reminded of the non-disclosure agreement forms he signed.

Tinubu tried this with Fashola and the whole people drown him out him with their outcry but Ambode the fool have always be licking the butt of Tinubu rather than create an independent image. Ode oshi. I don't even pity him. No party should present him as their candidate o.
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by Ganzagangan: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
debaj10:
nairaland newborn baby:
welcome and congrats.
create an intelligent thread to christen your name.
then I can address your silliness.
cari go.

Old washed out!
After you. Yannnmiri.
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by fyneguy: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
luvmijeje:

Dem no born am. Immediately he will be impeach and he will be reminded of the non-disclosure agreement forms he signed.

Tinubu tried this with Fashola and the whole people drown him out him with their outcry but Ambode the fool have always be licking the butt of Tinubu rather than create an independent image. Ode oshi. I don't even pity him. No party should present him as their candidate o.

Liar

Fashola begged Tinubu in 2011. Fact
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by wristbangle: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
luvmijeje:

It's not about asslicking. How can someone renegade his grassroot supporters and out of stupidity stop most of the functional sectors in the state? His defeat was his undoing.
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by debaj10: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ganzagangan:

Old washed out! After you. Yannnmiri.
sigh...
abeg, who get feeding bottle for dis #lazynigerianyouth?
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by Ganzagangan: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
debaj10:
sigh...

abeg, who get feeding bottle for dis #lazynigerianyouth?

Exceptionally dry quip as expected from an old washed out yannnmiri.
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by debaj10: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
luvmijeje:

any impeachment proceedings will fail within the election cycle.
at best, it'll be drawn out.
and it'll be counterproductive to the APC.
I'm only after the people's interest.

and there's something to be said about a kamikaze approach.
if he's going, he might as well go with a bang.
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by KanwuliaExtra: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
After Satan has used and dumped him? cheesy
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by debaj10: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
After Satan has used and dumped him? cheesy
bros, anybody wey devil use fit repent na.
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by KanwuliaExtra: 4:51am On Oct 04, 2018
debaj10:
bros, anybody wey devil use fit repent na.

Like St. Paul?
Not in AFRICA! cheesy
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by SicIgbos: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Igbo mod will be banning everybody on NL just so some bigoted Igbos can keep posting trash. One day will be one for that Seun. Dem go use slap clear hin eye for area. Make I jam am anywhere first for this Lagos.
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by blackpanda: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2018
[s]
debaj10:
Ambode,

It's clear that you will lose the primaries.
But then, if you win nko?
You now kno what 'your pipu' think or you.

In the grand scheme of things, that's of little consequence; apart from your ego, what else is there to hurt you?

But in a nation of educated illiterates (yes everyone, feel free to take umbrage), someone has to 'free the sheeple'.

The people of lagos have been under the bondage of a vicious, cunning tyrant and his footmen for almost 20 years (it's something truly terrifying to contemplate).

Worse than the people of Israel under Pharaoh's thumb- nay, jackboot- we have a citizenry of highly educated personages, who somehow seem to prefer the persistent drain of their resources and the perpetual subjugation of their free will- to fighting for their rights.

The reasons are a story for another day.
Of utmost importance today is that you have the singular, unique, once in a lifetime opportunity to set the people of Lagos free.

Never has such a need had the potential for such widespread effects, like a small pebble that causes a ripple to the shores of a lake:

The man holding an entire state under his thumb is the very same architect of Nigeria's current quagmire-
a jackbooted general, wearing an agbada.
a man who's made his hard hard headed, hard heartrd mindset succinctly clear.
a reformed, newly democratic tyrant, full of corrupt integrity. oh my. what an oxymoronic figure...
and which of us can say we were ignorant of his evil pedigree?

But to the point:
Pull at just one string and the entire ragdoll unravels.
And so I urge you. I challenge you.
Expose the true enemies of the people.
Show their hand.
Shine an incandescent light on their hidden, shadowy influence.
Be a true son of God and friend of the suffering masses.

How?
Oh, I thought you'd never ask!
Just do any one of the following:
1. Sign the freedom of information bill into law.
4. ‎Dissolve the lcdas.

So very many examples and ideas.
Ambode, #letGod

a word is enough for the wise.
[/s]

Op go sleep

Nigerians are just hypocrites. U didnt type this long epistle of trash wen ambode was in d middle of the storm. But now that he has fallen u want to pretend to be a sympathizer. Abeg save it for the trash bin!
Re: Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod by debaj10: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Op go sleep

Nigerians are just hypocrites. U didnt type this long epistle of trash wen ambode was in d middle of the storm. But now that he has fallen u want to pretend to be a sympathizer. Abeg save it for the trash bin!
what part of my write up looks like sympathy to your small mind?
I usually ignore dolts, but let me humor you with an analogy:
when a criminal is caught or betrayed by his gang, you use him to catch the rest.
does that help?
if that thinking too much for you, I pity you.
pls, when next you choose to engage anyone, dey 'look face' fes.

this is your only warning.
kindly go drag inanities with your ilk.

(1) (Reply)

Negotiation Has Come To A Stop As Federal Government Releases New Minimum Wage / Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha Sues Apc/inec Pic / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala In Her Book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.