Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) (66336 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by tendingNews: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Here are what Nigerians are saying about Lagos APC Governorship Primaries as Sanwo-Olu leads Ambode. See photos

See more screenshots and videos here : http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/lagos-apc-governorship-primaries.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by tendingNews: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Watch video of Tinibu talking about Ambode as people hail him here: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/lagos-apc-governorship-primaries.html?m=1

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Yambee: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
cool
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by faaz24: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Deji Adeyanju is getting moronic day by day
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by ClassicMG(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sanwo Eko for governor

7 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by mooremoney(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sorry Ambode ur people 've betrayed u

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Nemesis001: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sophisticated Suffering and Smiling Morons. grin

I spit on their heads.. *Tueh*

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by deomelo: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Don't you mean Igbos react?

grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by seunmsg(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
mooremoney:
Sorry Ambode ur people 've betrayed u

He betrayed his party members. A leader should be able to deliver good governance and satisfy the interest of party members. When a first term governor rubbishes members of his party, on which platform will he then recontest?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Nemesis001: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:

He betrayed his party members.
Who did this to you

So he should leave those who voted him and focus on his never thinking party leaders and members right?

When will you ever be free? And you go school o. chai!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by faaz24: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nemesis001:

He is now a slowpoke because he is trying to free you from the shackles of Tinubu

Sophisticated Suffering and Smiling Morons. grin

I spit on their heads.. *Tueh*
See who is talking about freedom.
Free yourself first from the hate mentality that has eaten deep into you.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Like Lagos, like Nigeria.
Living in bondage. grin

15 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
please ooo pardon my ignorance, I thought people that are meant to vote in primaries are just the delegates why these market women and street boys

that was how they said that the lifeless one got 2.9m votes in kano.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
AFONJA and loyalty no be here ooo
Sheepishly Following a man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Sirpaul(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
A+ my prayers are with you.....

....IStandWithAmbode

10 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Afonjas are cowards!!

How can one man threaten millions of other coneheads like himself? shocked

Why is cowardice ingrained in the blood of Afonjas?

Are you telling me these people voting Sanwo-Olu knew him last month?
What exactly are they voting for? Sanwo-Olu or the fear of Tinubu?!

Tueh! Tueh!! Tueh!!!

I spit on Oduduwa's shattered skull, Moremi's barren placenta, Sango's mutilated preeq, Orunmila's smelly lafun, Obatala's watery gbegiri brain & I emulate pocohantas by taking a very yellowish diarrhoea dump in Ogun River.

angry *spits everywhere
Is it your coward? grin

Why are you taking Panadol for another man's headache? You think you can pitch an Afonja against his people. This is our fight. We know where the shoe in paining us oo. After this election, we go settle our differences and resume our brotherhood.

Ambode goofed. It is only brotherly for us to correct him. He became power drunk and this is the result. Proverb 16: 18.

Before this whole saga, a lot of our brothers from the other sides hated Ambode. As soon as the rancour between him and Tinubu became public, they started supporting him.. Forgetting the fact that they are both Yorubas. If you hate us so much, you won't even be interested in anything that has to do with our people. Quit the hate game.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by gen2briz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Humm

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by rentAcock(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lagos with a population of 21 million people, yet less than 1 million vote in the primaries. So why should anyone complain about bad leadership when they didn't vote?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by temptnow: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yoloba people

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Originality007: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by inoki247: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode Goan retire like Femi Pedro 8years is not your birth right

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by YorubaEmir: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Afonjas are cowards.
One single person throws his weight around a candidate and a flock of "sophisticated and educated" morons follow him around.

When a question such as... "who is the best governor in Nigeria? " is raised, all afournjas will not hesitate to point at Ambode. But in a twinkle of an eye, his so-called achievements were wiped from the earth's surface just because of a browned-teeth-ed ex-governor

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
All these people saying Sanwo-Olu is going to win should not forget how close the last election was. There are thousands of Lagosians, like me, that are not happy with this decision by APC and have decided to vote for PDP. These primaries are only for APC and its members and that's that. The real voters, the Lagosians who will decide the next governor are watching. I know APC minions have already taken over Nairaland to rubbish the truth, but we shall see in 2019.

We should also understand that Sanwo-Olu is going to serve APC members, the ilks of Wasiu Ayinde and not the real Lagosians who pay taxes.

It has been difficult for them to come out and tell us genuine sins of Ambode. Millions of Lagosians like me never saw Ambode to be disgraced, it was only amongst the party members and civil servants. Ambode wasn't owing the civil servants in anyway, which further made it obvious that it was about the free cash which has not been flowing.

We should be wise to choose a candidate that will benefit us more and not the party members, civil servants and Tinubu. As it stands, Sanwo-Olu will pay these supporters throughout his tenure with Lagosians' money if he wins gubernatorial election. Wasiu Ayinde will be happy to have his name back in Lagos state's coffer. Looking how he claimed Ambode owes him 3 and the half years payment. (I wonder if he was always in Alausa performing.)

Ambode may have made some mistakes, but nobody is perfect and nobody should be disgraced and humiliated this way for his or her mistakes. Ambode may not be the messiah we all seek but Lagosians benefited more from his governance. Now tell me, what should we expect from Sanwo-Olu looking at how things are playing out?

We should be logical and also apply critical thinking on this.

Thank you.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
sad sad sad LET THEM SAY(old evergreen Sunny Ade musik) We cant continue to suffer under ineptitude governor.Ambo is the architecture of his own misfortune. .It is a turn by turn.If Sanwo like make he nor perform, the horsewhip dey are using to flog Ambo is reserve for him too.No time.To serve Lagos is NOT by FORCE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading / Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.