Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Between Tinubu And Ambode - The Final Straw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tinubu And Ambode - The Final Straw (580 Views)

Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tinubu And Ambode - The Final Straw by Gentlebabs(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
PART 2 AMBO VS TINUBU

The 33 Strategies of War, is a book by Robert Greene which stands as a "Guide to the subtle social game of everyday life informed by the ...

military principles in war.". Greene, Robert,

"Do not proceed only out of pride. Stop before it gets worse."
Do you think Ambode's fight is for self or the people?

"Know your limits."
Some people engage in gambling and they win, they pump in more money, not knowing when to stop and end up loosing all.

"Use deception where you do not have the economic means to expand"
Ambode should not have used submission to disarm his distractors.

"Do not rely on technology and equipment, rely on your knowledge."
Do you think having served 4 years, Ambode has the political sagacity to withstand Jagaban, without whom the president today would not have been?

"Retreat to solidify troops and support."
When you see a goat retreat in a fight, in local parlance we can it "Gidigbo", it is not a sign of weakness, he does so to garner more powers.

"Frustrate the opponent by refusing to fight."
A bait was thrown at him in the person of Sanwo Olu, and he took it hook line and sinker when all other avenues for reconciliation has not been exhausted.

"Be aware of internal spies and disarm them."
Not everybody around Ambode are his friends, spies abound. How do you think one senate president was always able to predict the moves of the presidency and outsmart them eventually.

"Hide your observations."
Sometimes being vocal can be foolish as you expose your strategies to your enemies.

Make your opponent start the actual "fight".
What do you think about how Ambode attacked the personality of Sanwo Olu?

"Wars of self-interest are short and defined."
Is this APC war for the betterment of Lasgosians of self?

"Lure your opponent to attack to use guerrilla tactics effectively."
Submission is not stupidity, it can be an asset later

"When fighting allies create mistrust between them dividing their ranks."
Ambode has track records that can work for him, which he can use effectively, especially the civil servants.

"Be patient, time is your ally."
This is a flower that does not grow in any man's garden.

"Silence can say more than words."
How does your wife or girlfriend feel when they discuss with you and you do not respond?

"Befriend your opponent and work from within their mind".
Bringing them closer to know their next move

"Succumb to others, while covertly fighting"
Stoop to conquer.

Let me be quick to add that, i hate any form of godfatherism or the likes, but he Ambode benefited from the establishment. Even if the Presidency routs for Ambode, it is the delegates that will vote, not the presidency or "mere" wailers on social media.

After the Osun State rasmataz, who could ever think Ambode, who has endeared his name in the hearts of many Lagosians especially for his innovative projects and love for civil servants and eh citizens at large will outsmart a veteran in the game? But i like the whole twist, i expect some revelations and fraternizations in the coming days, especially as the opposition party now has a reason to believe they can win Lagos come 2019, taking advantage of the internal wranglings in the ruling party.

Regardless of your political affinity, let us come out and vote come 2019, it is our civic responsibility, which gives us a moral right to suggest and criticize as will be required.

Whereas an average Yoruba man is cunning and deceitful (my views), they still wear a toga of respect and unity of purpose.

Re: Between Tinubu And Ambode - The Final Straw by Kingosytex(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Both ambode and tinubu have two things in common:
1. they are both political thieves
2. they are both greedy and insatiable

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu And Ambode - The Final Straw by Horyeh(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
what I know is that ambode also benefitted from this structure but this life be careful with those you associate with, even his deputy governor left him
Re: Between Tinubu And Ambode - The Final Straw by kunle75(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Gentlebabs:
PART 2 AMBO VS TINUBU

The 33 Strategies of War, is a book by Robert Greene which stands as a "Guide to the subtle social game of everyday life informed by the ...

military principles in war.". Greene, Robert,

"Do not proceed only out of pride. Stop before it gets worse."
Do you think Ambode's fight is for self or the people?

"Know your limits."
Some people engage in gambling and they win, they pump in more money, not knowing when to stop and end up loosing all.

"Use deception where you do not have the economic means to expand"
Ambode should not have used submission to disarm his distractors.

"Do not rely on technology and equipment, rely on your knowledge."
Do you think having served 4 years, Ambode has the political sagacity to withstand Jagaban, without whom the president today would not have been?

"Retreat to solidify troops and support."
When you see a goat retreat in a fight, in local parlance we can it "Gidigbo", it is not a sign of weakness, he does so to garner more powers.

"Frustrate the opponent by refusing to fight."
A bait was thrown at him in the person of Sanwo Olu, and he took it hook line and sinker when all other avenues for reconciliation has not been exhausted.

"Be aware of internal spies and disarm them."
Not everybody around Ambode are his friends, spies abound. How do you think one senate president was always able to predict the moves of the presidency and outsmart them eventually.

"Hide your observations."
Sometimes being vocal can be foolish as you expose your strategies to your enemies.

Make your opponent start the actual "fight".
What do you think about how Ambode attacked the personality of Sanwo Olu?

"Wars of self-interest are short and defined."
Is this APC war for the betterment of Lasgosians of self?

"Lure your opponent to attack to use guerrilla tactics effectively."
Submission is not stupidity, it can be an asset later

"When fighting allies create mistrust between them dividing their ranks."
Ambode has track records that can work for him, which he can use effectively, especially the civil servants.

"Be patient, time is your ally."
This is a flower that does not grow in any man's garden.

"Silence can say more than words."
How does your wife or girlfriend feel when they discuss with you and you do not respond?

"Befriend your opponent and work from within their mind".
Bringing them closer to know their next move

"Succumb to others, while covertly fighting"
Stoop to conquer.

Let me be quick to add that, i hate any form of godfatherism or the likes, but he Ambode benefited from the establishment. Even if the Presidency routs for Ambode, it is the delegates that will vote, not the presidency or "mere" wailers on social media.

After the Osun State rasmataz, who could ever think Ambode, who has endeared his name in the hearts of many Lagosians especially for his innovative projects and love for civil servants and eh citizens at large will outsmart a veteran in the game? But i like the whole twist, i expect some revelations and fraternizations in the coming days, especially as the opposition party now has a reason to believe they can win Lagos come 2019, taking advantage of the internal wranglings in the ruling party.

Regardless of your political affinity, let us come out and vote come 2019, it is our civic responsibility, which gives us a moral right to suggest and criticize as will be required.

Whereas an average Yoruba man is cunning and deceitful (my views), they still wear a toga of respect and unity of purpose.

I agree with this,exactly what the formal apc national chairman before oshiomole cant remember his name again explored such tactics and believe me you will see him been appointed for an office if not now but in future when they .must have settled their rift

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu And Ambode - The Final Straw by Gentlebabs(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
kunle75:

I agree with this,exactly what the formal apc national chairman before oshiomole cant remember his name again explored such tactics and believe me you will see him been appointed for an office if not now but in future when they .must have settled their rift
Oyegun i guess!

1 Like

Re: Between Tinubu And Ambode - The Final Straw by kunle75(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Gentlebabs:
Oyegun i guess!

Thanks bro
Odigie oyegun

(1) (Reply)

PDP Convention: ‘Bidding’ Opens As Saraki Doles Out $1,000 Per Delegate / Nigerians Who Will You Pick As President / JUST IN - Atiku Abubakar Wins PDP Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.