Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Senate President, The Kwarans Smiled In Tears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senate President, The Kwarans Smiled In Tears (259 Views)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Senate President, The Kwarans Smiled In Tears by Alabere(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
I hope this meet you in good health, I doff my hat for your doggedness and commitment to making Kwara and Nigeria a nation we can all be proud of. It is no news you do receive reports of many of the activities happening at home; I mean Kwara and thank God your incessant home visit these days speaks volume.

Let me hit the nail by the head, many of the reports from your loyalists were not true as portrayed, it was my love for you as a person and your leadership style that made me conduct a survey of reactions from Kwarans within and outside Ilorin metropolis, Sir, from my findings I discovered that it is very possible to smile in tears.

Whenever you lay your feet on the home soil garner a heroic welcome, ovations and royalty from these so called loyalists but please, kindly note that many of these people are camouflage, saboteur, and parasite that only feed on its host. I am not in any way rightful to tell you these but I ‘m weary of a loomy betrayal from your most trusted allies.

In addition Sir, 2019 governorship election is near and all of them seems saints and loyal perhaps they may and may not be as they seem. The people of Kwara trusted you with their mandate and believed in your intuition. I prayed that in your hand our hope is not shattered. Please, this is a plea from my personal self; do your assignment very well and I prayed may Allah in His infinite mercy instill in you the wisdom to lead us aright.

You are wiser than my piece of writing; this is just a reflection of the yearnings and aspirations of your people.

I write to express and not to impress

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Under APC Administration Is Work In Progress – Oshiomhole / Atiku Is PDP Presidential Candidate / ADC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.