Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu (544 Views)

Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by JoshuaKay(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
As posted on lindaikejisblog on Instagram.
Bola Tinubu says it would be an insult to say there is any rancor between himself and Governor Ambode. He said this when he spoke to newsmen just before casting his vote at the state APC governorship primary.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bobo4r_A997/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=hr5hc0prfgcp

Re: It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by Kingosytex(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
this is getting more interesting
Re: It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by Merimental(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
insult to who
u or Ambode
Re: It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by PassingShot(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin

That is to say “the gap between us in all parameters by is too much for me to have any rancor with him. I will only teach him a lesson about life”.
Re: It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu didnt reject Ambode, APC Lagis rejected Ambode not Tinubu

Tinubu as the leader has to follow what the followers want
Re: It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by Omololu001: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu is a lier- shukuemeka
Re: It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by BonkoINC: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
After all this drama. And PDP ends up winning Lagos State back. I wonder what will happen.

Because this is something the opposition party can bank on.
Re: It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by Simongm(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
I wish all political parties adopt direct primary in choosing its candidate... Kogi state in particular!
Re: It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: It Would Be An Insult To Say There Is Any Rancor Between Me And Ambode - Tinubu by JoshuaKay(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mynd44:
https://www.nairaland.com/4765415/tinubu-speaks-apc-lagos-governorship

Alright.
But it's different source with different target

(1) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primary: Suspected Thugs Machete Ex-chairmanship Aspirant / PDP Convention: The 12 Candidates, How They Stand And Their Chances Of Winning / PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Saraki Emerge Front Runners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.