Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Lagos Apc Primaries: The Way Nigeria Rewards Pragmatic Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Apc Primaries: The Way Nigeria Rewards Pragmatic Leadership (206 Views)

Tinubu Projected To Win APC Presidential Primaries - The Cable / Presidential Primaries: The True Lies About Delegates / Kwara PDP Governorship Primaries - The Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Apc Primaries: The Way Nigeria Rewards Pragmatic Leadership by superpundit: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Recent events unfolding within the Lagos state APC makes my heart to bleed for Nigeria. it beats my imagination how a people chose allegiance to leadership over a workable functional system. I pondered, so it is only one man who has power to define what is good and what is bad. if something is bad and the man says it is good, everyone turns around and say it is good. if something is good in the eye of everyone, and the man says it is bad, they all turn around and say it is bad. That is the best description one can give to the situation in Lagos.
The party leadership and structure in Lagos APC has indeed betrayed the people of Lagos. it is left to Lagosians to determine whether they love to keep APC trusted with their destiny.
I assume the message Lagos APC is sending to Nigerians and to anyone who is interested in leadership is that on the hierarchy of priority of a Governor, the interest of the citizens should come last, after that of the God father and his political hanger-on's.
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode has been butted out of his seat for placing the interest of the citizens side-a-side that of the Godfather. i wonder what would have happened to him had he out rightly jettisoned the interest of the Godfather.
Left to me, i don't know what lessons we are teaching the young generations coming behind out of what is currently happening in Lagos.
I am not supporting Akinwunmi Ambode, but the point i stand to make in this matter is about the interest of Lagos. So it is beyond Tinubu, and the onus falls on the Lagos people to show Tinubu in this 2019 general election that this is about a people and not a Godfather.
Failure of the citizens and residents of Lagos to wave red flag to Tinubu, the APC and their political cohorts, will definitely spell doom for the state in the near future.
Re: Lagos Apc Primaries: The Way Nigeria Rewards Pragmatic Leadership by Yambee: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Who is this?

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Attitude Of Most Nigerians? / Independence Day Anniversary Celebrations And Stopping The Cycle / Sanwoolu Declared Flag Bearer For The 2019 Lagos Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.