Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate (21973 Views)

2023: Appeal Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike As Abia APC Guber Candidate / Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike’s Suspension From APC Hours After Guber Primaries / Abia: Uche Ogah Loses As Ikechi Emenike Emerges APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by gsm88: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
sirabu:

Lies ....identity theft. See this ipob idiots. Forming James Bond 007. Una leader they dance shaku shaku the Python way, up till now.
na so, tell them
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by fykes(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
credid:

Sharrapp dia
Oga it's not by abuse and insult.
Uche ogah as APC flagbearer makes the election a two horse race between him and ikpeazu. Without him, apc stands no chance. Alex Otti won't get apga ticket. Bet me

1 Like

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by excomarow(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Even if it mean by importing Igbohausa from all works of life to Abia....

Abia is going APC
APC is going Abia[/b]

IbrahimDamola:

[s]Sai Odua Emirate!

Sai Sulu-gambari!

We must deal with the ibos by foisting pro-islamic Apc leaders on them. Insha Allahu!

We yoruba muslims agree with you my fellow yoruba muslim brother. Masha Allah!
[/s]

I am Nigerian, Please don't bring Religion into Politics...
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by AFONJACOW(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
MummySilver:
they will vote for his personality and not party
Hehehehe Igbos don't have Afonja slavery mentality, APC is evil Hausa/Fulani party, u can't proscribe me a terrorist and still expect me to vote for you, Abians hate anything, APC/Bullhari , inasmuch I don't like ikpeazu government, I will choose him ten times ahead of any APC candidate, even if Allah is APC candidate I will vote against him.. shikina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by AFONJACOW(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

200 thousand Abians say otherwise.
Abia is APC and APC is Abia.
grin
Kano is PDP and PDP is Kano tongue
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by IbrahimDamola: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
excomarow:

I am Nigerian, Please don't bring Religion into Politics...

How can we be talking about our yoruba brand of amala politics without bringing religion. Ask Muric the umbrella body of we yoruba muslims, they ordered we muslim to remind everyone that we yoruba muslims are different from yoruba christians

We yoruba muslims are pro-APC while yoruba christians are mainly pro-PDP.
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Brunosamel(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ikology:

http://thenationonlineng.net/emenike-emerges-apc-guber-candidate-in-abia/
fake news am in umuahia currently and the radio didn't say anything about ikechi emenike winning the primaries... But rather it was postponed. If APC does not give uche ogar mandate the will definately lose the state...
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by GavelSlam: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
AFONJACOW:
Kano is PDP and PDP is Kano tongue

As you say .
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by oneclickng: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ikology:
In Abia state politics, Chief Emenike is a nobody. Uche Ogar should have been a better candidate to slug it out with Ikpeazu of PDP. Uche Ogar is popular and can give a Ikpeazu a serious challenge. The presence of Emenike in APC ballot paper will be a woalkover for PDP except Alex otti gets his acts right.
true talk!
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by fergie001: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ikechi Emenike is from my place,but his party is an anathema to that state...
Also,there is an Abia charter of equity...which I think other aspirants should respect....
Otti will do quite better than all of this one,but with the politics style of Abia state...
Ikpeazu will be returned for second term overwhelmingly......

Congrats in advance,OVI....
But do better opportunity,cos u no too try for this one but you get pass mark,maybe C.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by excomarow(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

How can we be talking about our yoruba brand of amala politics without bringing religion. Ask Muric the umbrella body of we yoruba muslims, they ordered we muslim to remind everyone that we yoruba muslims are different from yoruba christians

We yoruba muslims are pro-APC while yoruba christians are mainly pro-PDP.

Nonsense...
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by nazicartel(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
APC will never learn in Abia, how can they field Emenike when they know very well that he cannot win an Abia south man.. APC I wanted to vote for with my family
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Gazzy88(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Kamani8: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
gotnel:
This is the beginning of good things in Abia State.
Nkechi Emenike is the next governor of Abia.
He is focus and experience.
God bless Abians.

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by gotnel: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
MummySilver:
is Ikechi and not Nkechi

Thank you for the correction
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Kamani8: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
nazicartel:
APC will never learn in Abia, how can they field Emenike when they know very well that he cannot do win an Abia south man.. APC I wanted to vote for with my family
Who do u think would've bn better?

1 Like

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Kamani8: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
fergie001:
Ikechi Emenike is from my place,but his party is an anathema to that state...
Also,there is an Abia charter of equity...which I think other aspirants should respect....
Otti will do quite better than all of this one,but with the politics style of Abia state...
Ikpeazu will be returned for second term overwhelmingly......
[b]
Congrats in advance,OV[/b]I....
But do better opportunity,cos u no too try for this one but you get pass mark,maybe C.. grin

Ikpeazu ke?

Hia

2 Likes

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by fergie001: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kamani8:

Ikpeazu ke?

Never again!!

So who do you think will win?
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Kamani8: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
fergie001:

So who do you think will win?

I really like the fact that he doesn't appear desperate.

1 Like

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by fergie001: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kamani8:

If Abians don't vote for someone like Emenike to move the state forward, it will be our loss, not his.
He has done well for himself and his people already.
And he doesn't appear desperate. It's now on us to make sure he ascends the throne
Forget Emenike,he won't win....
He is from the same place with Onyema Ugochukwu.....and it seems to me you do not know how elections work in Abia state....
Emenike left politics for a long time and with that party?
I am telling you real life....the only person with opportunity is Otti....but Ikpeazu will win,you can place a bet!
Moreover,Umuahia had their turn so the sentiments won't sell...

I was one of those who did the little campaigns for Emenike in 2007 when he was in anpp....but been good and able to win are two different realms ....
For Abia state....it's OVI....not that I think he really has done well...but am been strictly plain with the truth!

1 Like

Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Emmyson99(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
We don't need Apc in Abia state
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Finally!

We bringing Abia to APC
Not even in your dreams. Someone who’s politically irrelevant,Uche Ogah would have been the perfect option
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:
I havent heard this man's name before, which of the holes he crawed out from.
Abia governorship contest is gonna be PDP VS APGA
It has always been Pdp and APGA even in the last election but ion know if Otti will still come out after the running around he had to do last time after the election
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by sunbilor(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
How do APC manufacture their numbers. 200k wetin, in a primary election, on Sunday, in Abia of all places.

They should keep deceiving themselves.
Don't mind them
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by nazicartel(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kamani8:

Which candidate is better than him?
Abia doesn't just need change. It needs total overhauling . I'm happy he got the ticket.
He's good but I think Ogah would have been a very big threat to ikpeazu
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by Gboliwe: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Doesn't he have a finer picture? Dude can't be my governor even if the fanatic backs him
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by AFONJACOW(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
As you say .
stop dreaming abia is not Osun
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by GavelSlam: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
AFONJACOW:
stop dreaming abia is not Osun

So Osun is APC and APC is Osun?
grin
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by AFONJACOW(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

So Osun is APC and APC is Osun?
grin
wake up b4 u wet ur boxer, u cant rape Abians openly and survive it, abeg enjoy your political colonization
Re: Ikechi Emenike Emerges Abia APC Governorship Candidate by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
MummySilver:
be hiding under an unknown account to say rubbish about someone that will feed your whole generation
Lol!!! Kikikihihihi not everyone here on nairaland is a broke asslicking hungry alagbe like your whole generation. Mummy Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As / Edo primary: APC writes IGP, PTF to seek clearance for Uzodinma, others / Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.