Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos (56172 Views)

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by itspzpics(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nollywood movie actor Okiki Afolayan set to tie the knot with his pretty actress bride Abimbola as they release their beautiful pretty wedding photos.

They wedding date has bei g fixed but is yet to be announced officially. See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-okiki-afolayan-pretty-bride-release-romantic-pre-wedding-photos/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by itspzpics(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy

She narrate how she met her husband Okiki in this romantic video...watch video >>> HERE

More

3 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Airforce01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
I won't lie, this is the best pre-wedding photo ever graced nairaland

The couple looks fabulous.

Everything , so on point .

56 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Airforce01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by rukoyah42(f): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Beautiful@Congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by JayCynic(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Airforce01:
I won't lie, this is the best pre-wedding photo ever graced nairaland

The couple looks fabulous.

Everything , so on point .

I'm not always this nice.

Nobody cares if you are nice, go learn some English.
"The couple look fabulous"

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Airforce01(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
JayCynic:

Nobody cares if you are nice, go learn some English.
"The couple look fabulous"

Lol

11 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by victorian(f): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
She's voluptuous and pretty.

The guy try o cheesy

Big bold fair gurls rock! cheesy

Happy married life in advance. Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
The bride is a stunner HML smiley

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin fat cow ready to be fatter when she starts dropping fat babies wink

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

10 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Bluezy13(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin fat cow ready to be fatter when she starts dropping fat babies wink

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

After all,
You're still looking for sense to buy.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by gurunlocker: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oh boy! See over editing.....
They look good together though.
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by wisdom4today: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nice pics.

May the marriage be a lovely as the pre-wedding pictures. grin grin

Meanwhile see HOW TO MAKE AT LEAST 10% PROFIT BY INVESTING IN MUTUAL FUND IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Tracypacy(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Buhari's daughter is a board member of NNPC, her salary is 6.7m.
You get N30K monthly from N-power and you hail Buhari.
May God forgive you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Toflez(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
10 out of 10 wink10 out of 10

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Horus(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lovely couple
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by tstx(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
SMALL BOY, BIG GOD

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Odjoumani(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is so beautiful... Congratulations
[sub][/sub]
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by niggi4life(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
See wetin dis small boy go carry!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

This life is really weird, while some people will tell you they can not date a fat or plus sized women, some type of men can..

I wish them happy married life

3 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by money121(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by speedyGonzales: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
he don marry land whale, well goodluck with that

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by lawrence35(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
She loves me.....

We are getting married.

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by kamez(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
see load wet my guy go carry... this one nation pure improper fraction...

all the same Hml
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
That's the bride's real face in the fifth picture..
She looks older than the groom.
Anyways I wish them all the best.

4 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos by nwakibie3(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
thicklicious pomo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.