Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,363 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities (38978 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding Photos / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by gistgod: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigerian actor and film maker, Okiki Afolayan has gotten married to his long time lover, actress Abimbola Ogunnowo.

Okiki who has been dating the actress for the past 11 years has finally become a married man.

Some Nigerian celebrities turns up for the blissful wedding of Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo .

See photos below:

source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/oba2018-celebrites-steps-out-in-style.html

L

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by gistgod: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2018

1 Share

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by backnbeta(f): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
At the risk of sounding too old fashioned...Mercy Aigbe displayed too much cleavage cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Horyeh(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Odun the Meme king but mercy yh

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by miqos02(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Happy married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Pabloosas(m): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
You mean 11 straight years in courtship
That one sef pay
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Nigeriapen1: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
this kind of make up ehn?

5 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Misslagbaja: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mide martins do like person wey wan shit
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Floryangel8: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
How comes they all look like baby onike

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by BreezyCB(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by princeade86(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
omo see paints for face. Every ladies on social media don't have pimples . can't u see d Lord is wonderful

12 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Olalekan95(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
HML...

Am still buying any volume of btc, at dope rate
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Olamiz: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Congrats
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Charmingpet: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
11years of dating. Na wa ooo, God bless
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by GentleMoney: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Splasshhh(f): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Colorful
Take a space here.

Check out this
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by emmasege: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
Misslagbaja:
Mide martins do like person wey wan shit
You know I had to go back and check to confirm is she's actually there.

What's it with Yoruba actresses and excessive painting/bleaching? To me, it makes them look uglier.

7 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mide mi,i sight u
Bt dos ur make up ehn…....

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by empressteemah06(f): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Abi Bola Ogunowo is different from the so call small girls with big God... God bless your home hardworking woman
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by SAMBARRY: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nigeriapen1:
this kind of make up ehn?
you can say that again. Yoruba actresses and excessive makeup.always always making them look razz.I don't know why they can't keep it simple and moderate

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by SAMBARRY: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
emmasege:

What's it with Yoruba actresses and excessive painting/bleaching? To me, it makes them look uglier.
seems like it was 1 make-up artist that did all their make-up because the makeup looks the same and makes them look ratchet ,local and lousy.bride inclusive.can't they take a cue from adesua Wellington or Rita Dominic. Their makeup is always simple and classy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Teryfik(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
okiki afolayan reputable,hardworking and humble movie producer/director

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by gurunlocker: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oh boy! See graffitex paints...

Why Mercy Aigbe where cloth? She for kuku bring the bress out so we can know she dey craze.

2 Likes

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by isax(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
backnbeta:
At the risk of sounding too old fashioned...Mercy Aigbe displayed too much cleavage cool

Too much.. if she bend the breast can fall out sef.

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by victorian(f): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
Complete 11years of dating?! shocked

The guy truly married his best friend. No doubt.

He loves them big and voluptuous tongue

Hml

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
emmasege:

You said my mind

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Burgerlomo: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Happy married life cool
Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Okiki who has been dating the actress for the past 11 years has finally become a married man.

How will you date a lady for eleven years? angry

And the wedding guests look out-fashioned and paints everywhere

Anyways, congrats to them and a happy married life

1 Like

Re: Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities by Btruth: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mercy, naa waa for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Debie-Rise Commissions New Borehole In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.