Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Happy New Month Wishes For Your Loves Ones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month Wishes For Your Loves Ones (1573 Views)

200 Happy New Month Wishes , Happy New Month Messages March 2022 / Happy New Month Wishes From Engineer Ude Daniel Arunsi / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Wishes For Your Loves Ones by samexycool(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Every new month is another opportunity to revive that state of happiness between You and your lovers, friends, and families. Composing a sweet and inspiring happy new month messages to send to your friends could be difficult at times.

In other to make things easy for you, we have carefully collected cool and exciting happy new month messages & wishes, text, happy new month SMS, wishes, quotes and images for you. You can Just highlight/copy it to your messenger and send it to your friends, families and loved ones.

Happy New Month Wishes For November 2018
The month of November will not destroy you and your family. Happy new month of October.

Assaysays goodbye to the old year and welcome the new year I wish you and your family A happy new month & year

I wish You and Your Family A November to Remember. May God Perfect everything that concerns you in this new month. Happy New Month Dearie.

This new month, I wish you the best of what life have for you. May this new month bring you and your family happiness, peace of mind and above all financial breakthrough.

May this new month bring you new blessings from God. May new things take place in your life. Happy new month November.

In this new month, here are my wishes for you; divine breakthrough; Good health + Happiness + Celebrations; God's loves + God's protections + care Amen. Happy new month to you sweetheart!

May all those that forget you in the previous month, remember you in this new month. I wish you the best month ever.

The new month is here again I thank God for keeping us until this day My prayer for this new month is May he continue to keep and uphold you. Happy new month of October dear.

When I look at how short we have travel so far this year, I cannot count the numbers of great things we have achieved together within this short interval of time In this new month, we shall achieve even greater things together. Happy new month wishes to you!

As the light shines in the darkness and the darkness cannot comprehend it, So shall you shine in the midst of your enemies in this new month. Have a happy new month.

Now you've kissed the sweet lips of July. Lick its milk and feeds of its honey. Upon the table prepared in the presence of your enemy. Now your days this month will be filled with goodness, grace, and mercy. Happy new month my girlfriend.

With you dear, it a little of a test of Paradise; on the earth It's a reflection of an angel; among men, It's a continues feeling of excitement For this reasons may bring wishes best befitting you. Happy new month my love.

Today is a new day in a new month. May everything that was old in your life becomes new. Wishing you a successful new month. Happy new month sweetheart.

As you see dis New month, may God release fresh grace that will eliminate shame, disgrace & stagnation in your life. God will grant you a sound revelation of your peculiarities and a uniqueness that will make you outstanding among your peers. Happy New month girlfriend!

New Month Messages Others are Also Sending Right Now:

Send Happy New Month Messages to Your Girlfriend
Send Happy New Month Messages to  Your Pastor
Send Happy New Month Messages to Your Mom
Send Happy New Month Messages to Your Best Friend
Send Happy New month Messages to Your Boyfriend
Send Happy New Month Messages to Your Boss
Send Happy New Month Messages to Your Sister
Send Happy new month Messages to your Brother
Send Happy new Month Messages to your Wife
Send Happy New Month Messages to Your Husband
Send Happy New Month Messages to your Daughter
Send Happy New Month Messages to your Son

Thou shall also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God". I command change in all unprofitable situation in your life in Jesus name. Heavenly father, will bear you up on eagle's wings before your enemies, your years shall not be in Struggle but in prosperity in Jesus name. I claim divine favour for you in all areas of your life in Jesus Mighty name. Amen. Good morning and happy new month My dear friend!

People will hate you, rate you, shake you, But how strong you stand is what make you. Happy new month Friend.

May this new month bring you happiness and peace. May this new month be the beginning of new things in your life. May you achieved all your heart desired. Happy new month bestie.

When I playback In my mind the time we've spent together I begin to wonder how life would have been without you. You are the best thing that I can ever think of. Happy new month my love.

Happy new month to you, May all your plans be fulfilled in Jesus Name Amen. Wish you good health and better standing with God. May the countenance of the Lord go before and after you today. And may He make your life a display point of His Glory; Amen. Do have a favoured day today. Happy new month love.

Happy New month! I wish you God's best in this last month of the first half of this year. Get set, God is about unleashing great blessings to all. You and I will not miss out. Welcome to the month sweetheart.

The greatest gift of life is the gift of true friendship and love. A month with true friendship and love is all I wish you. Because only true friends can breed true love. Happy new month my dear friend.

Stars don't struggle to shine, rivers don't struggle to flow, Trust in d Lord with all ur heart Neva rely on something u think you know Speak with faith and it shall come to pass Because you are a Son of divine nature God is writing a perfect testimony for u dis month Happy new month dear.

God will water your ground. Your trees would bear their fruits bountifully. There shall be no scarcity of good things in your life. I pray that the Lord God Almighty will feed and satisfy you and your family with the goodness of the land in Jesus name, This is your month of mercy and favour, you are blessed.

I wish that this new month will be as colourful as the rainbow and as beautiful as the radiance of the evening sunset. Happy New Month my dearest.

It's a new month. Another opportunity to take our love to the next level is here. As we move on in this new month, may our love grow into perfection! Happy new month, dear.

Here come new moments in the new month, my heart wishes that your angelic face will always be filled with smiles and laughter throughout the month and that you never see any sadness. Wish you a Happy New Month my love.

Hey dearie, This is the first day of the new month. It can also be a new start in your life. Take a long breath and start going ahead towards your destination. Best Of Luck, Happy New Month!.

A new month always comes with new ideas, new innovation and a new beginning. And I wish you that you materialize all your ideas this month. Happy New Month to you, my cuppy cake.

I hope this new month will bring you a lot of opportunities and bring you a step closer to your dreams than the previous month. Happy New Month to you, my prince.

The month of breakthrough, open doors and blessings are here. Get all ready to possess all your lost possessions. Happy New Month handsome.

May you start and end this month with a heart full of gratitude for all the good Lord will be doing in your life. Happy New Month my one and only.

I want u to know, the top is never crowded because it is meant for a few people. And as the king of my heart, You have the potential to getting there. You shall be seen as a point of reference, front-runner and a symbol of success. In this new month, the sky is your starting point.

It's a new month, behold all things have become new. My heart beats for you anew. My love for you is renewed. Our love life is sure taking a new shape. Happy new month Love.

Source: https://edunaij.ng/happy-new-month-messages-quotes-flowers-images-friends-love-ones/

(1) (Reply)

I'm Fucking My Blood Brother And I'm Enjoying It - Lady Seeks Advice / How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? / With Utmost Urgency - Lets Move A Motion For Our Beloved Nairaland !

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.