Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigeria Politics 101 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Politics 101 (2470 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Teach Tinubu Politics 101 / Saraki Just Enroll For Politics 101 At Jagaban Coaching Center / Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Politics 101 by tochukwuifediba: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by ModsareChevres: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
I am with you... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shukuakukobambi: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Did you reason like this when all established candidates were pushed aside for Ambode in 2015?

Have you said this about kwara state of your dear Bukola Saraki? Was there even a primary election there before Atunwa was picked?

What about Ikpeazu and T A orji?

What about Obiano edging out Ifeanyi Ubah because of Bianca?

Why is Atiku being stylishly and openly being pushed out of contention?

You're a hypocrite

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shelumiel: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
I stand with Ambode
Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Omofunaab2: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lol, Tochukwu grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by divinelove(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Una mumu just upgrade

Ambode is a complete idiot

It's even good he loses so the fat cow can concentrate on some exercise program to reduce his morbid weight

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by baliyubla: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
You are not alone. The NWC of the party stands with Ambode, and they are the ones that count, unlike the touts that were on display today.
Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Herdsmen: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Any man wey chose slavery in this 21century is a moronic fool..

Just wish the slowpoke ..happy slavery.

Weda sophisticated or not..

slowpoke is slowpoke..slave a slave..

We remain freeborns and worship no human.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Lajet: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode increased Lagos Land Use Charge up to 400% and make Yoruba language compulsory in all schools in Lagos state and also signed a bill Passing Yoruba language Is Now Mandatory For Admission Into Tertiary Institutions In Lagos and some Igbo people are supporting him if he can do all this in his first term the one he will do on his second term will be worst. In as much i want tinubu to lose lagos state i will never support Ambode

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by oodualover: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Did you reason like this when all established candidates were pushed aside for Ambode in 2015?

Have you said this about kwara state of your dear Bukola Saraki? Was there even a primary election there before Atunwa was picked?

You're a hypocrite
Never in this life will one see a hypocritical and two-faced tribe like this Ibos. They don't want god fatherism but they support Saraki. They don't want a God father in a state but they supported Fayose.
Bro, can you tell me why the average ibo person hate Tinubu?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shukuakukobambi: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
oodualover:

Never in this life will one see a hypocritical and two-faced tribe like this Ibos. They don't want god fatherism but they support Saraki. They don't want a God father in a state but they supported Fayose.

He's greater than not only their fathers, but also all their Gods from okike abiama to amadioha

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Victornezzar: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
oodualover:

Same thing with u guys

You guys want to liberate Kwara state from Saraki but don't want to liberate Lagosiana from Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Victornezzar: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

He's greater than not only their fathers, but also all their Gods from okike abiama to amadioha
Even though u lack sense.....Insult without adding the Almighty God in it

I know u av been frustrated throughout out ur stay here on earth....Don't make it too obvious
Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by tochukwuifediba: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Nobody hate Tinubu he should kindly retired all his age mate who rule from 1999-2007 have all retired

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shukuakukobambi: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:

Same thing with u guys

You guys want to liberate Kwara state from Saraki but don't want to liberate Lagosiana from Tinubu

Tinubu's own is even better. Sola Saraki handed over to Bukola Saraki and Gbemisola Saraki and surely Olaseni will take over from Bukola.

None of Bola Tinubu's children is even in contention anywhere. It's the different people from different tribes including igbo e.g Ben Akabueze that Tinubu is empowering but of course, anything concerning him gives you running stomach

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shukuakukobambi: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
tochukwuifediba:

Nobody hate Tinubu he should kindly retired all his age mate who rule from 1999-2007 have all retired

Like Ibori that is still dictating Delta state today, even when he was in a UK prison?

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shukuakukobambi: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:

Even though u lack sense.....Insult without adding the Almighty God in it

I know u av been frustrated throughout out ur stay here on earth....Don't make it too obvious

Even though your head is bereft of any grey matter, I'm bigger than your okike abiama or whatever it is.

Your idiotic existence is obvious hence you come from your erosion enclave to come fellate yourself on a matter that's beyond you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Victornezzar: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Tinubu's own is even better. Sola Saraki handed over to Bukola Saraki and Gbemisola Saraki and surely Olaseni will take over from Bukola.

None of Bola Tinubu's children is even in contention anywhere. It's the different people from different tribes including igbo e.g Ben Akabueze that Tinubu is empowering but of course, anything concerning him gives you running stomach
You are high

Osun state governor is Tinubu Cousin

His wife is a senator

His daughter is heading the whole markets in Lagos

Most of Lagos state Igr goes to his account

Osun state is under him

He's now trying to win Ogun and Oyo all to himself and u open ur wide mouth to tell me Saraki is bad

U are really insane.....no offense

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Victornezzar: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Even though your head is bereft of any grey matter, I'm bigger than your okike abiama or whatever it is.

Your idiotic existence is obvious hence you come from your erosion enclave to come fellate yourself on a matter that's beyond you
I have worn clothes that are higher than you and your whole tribe iq's

The dullest person in the igbo nation is better and greater than ur tribe greatest

Ur senseless and stupid Sango ahbi Ogun are slaves to our mere onitsha rivers goddesses

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shukuakukobambi: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:

I have worn clothes that are higher than you and your whole tribe iq's

The dullest person in the igbo nation is better and greater than ur tribe greatest

Ur senseless and stupid Sango ahbi Ogun are slaves to our mere onitsha rivers goddesses

Hopeless dolt. That's why you're running after Yoruba men like a bingo. FFK, Fayose, Saraki and now Ambode. You're useless and come from a lineage of nonentities hence has to get heroes in Yoruba land

That's why your albino hunchback with all his cries to the useless okike abiama and other idiots has remained missing since ordinary python danced to his house.

Indeed idiocy is in your DNA. You'll slave till you die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Afamed: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're a hypocrite
Kindly ignore him. they only cry of imposition when the narrations don't favour them. They suddenly have forgotten Ambode himself was handpicked / imposed in 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Victornezzar: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're irredeemably mad. Madder than mad

Do you want me to list all the offices and posts occupied by Ekweremadu and his family in Enugu state?

Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti have never been under Tinubu. Never and they'll never be. What we have is the collective vision of Yoruba land as enshrined on the DAWN commission. I know you come from a region where their governirs go to deear allegiance stark naked in okija shrine so you think everyone is like you.

Lagos is bigger than Tinubu. Tinubu only has sense to align where the party is aligned to.

Mumu is what you're. You can take offense if you like
List them let me list mine too

Tinubu single handedly picked people to cover all posts in lagos and Osun....He knows that you guys are slaves and illiterates, That's why the man keeps enslaving you guys....

Have you ever in your miserable life benefitted from the slave empowerment?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shukuakukobambi: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:

The same albino made you and your useless slaves to panic....I feel the pain but honestly I am not behind your wasted life and your irredeemable frustration

We panicked and he ended up a wasted carcass never to be seen again. I think i like that panic

Who doesn't know that Yoroberrs are well known patronizers of the Ratak medicine, I see you going the way of your hero awologoat....I will advice you to chill and see how the Igbo nations will keep soaring so ur frustration will be ignited

Here you're wasting your already moribund existence away on a Yoruba matter so where are you soaring to? You're doomed to discussing and obsessing over Yoruba matters. You can have no other life

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Basic123: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
The God father here is Lagos APC not Tinubu.

Igbos will just waste their lives waiting for TINUBU downfall!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by ayokellany: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
Tinubu no doubt is very selfish , he put his personal interest above the Party and State interest .

Trying to impose an obvious mentally retard candidate with criminal record on Lagosians because of his personal interest depicts a desperate man who can go any length to remain Relevant .

I urge the APC party to set up investigative committee and discipline any member found to have engaged in Today's Anti Party Activities call Primary

E b like say Amadioha wan finish all you useless Igbo wey de make senseless comment concerning Lagos. O ye fools dragging your problems from the region of the erosion ravaged red mud enclave on the floor while you carry Lagos matter for head.

Are you people sure it can ever be well with you ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Afamed: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're irredeemably mad. Madder than mad

Do you want me to list all the offices and posts occupied by Ekweremadu and his family in Enugu state?

Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti have never been under Tinubu. Never and they'll never be. What we have is the collective vision of Yoruba land as enshrined on the DAWN commission. I know you come from a region where their governirs go to deear allegiance stark naked in okija shrine so you think everyone is like you.

Lagos is bigger than Tinubu. Tinubu only has sense to align where the party is aligned to.

Mumu is what you're. You can take offense if you like
Kindly ignore him. You know most of the news they gave to him at Upper Iweka was Tinubu owns half of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Afamed: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:

Tinubu single handedly picked people to cover all posts in lagos and Osun....He knows that you guys are slaves and illiterates, That's why the man keeps enslaving you guys....

Have you ever in your miserable life benefitted from the slave empowerment?? cheesy cheesy
Another News from Radio Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Victornezzar: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

We panicked and he ended up a wasted carcass never to be seen again. I think i like that panic

Here you're wasting your already moribund existence away on a Yoruba matter so where are you soaring to? You're doomed to discussing and obsessing over Yoruba matters. You can have no other life
Anuofia check this politics section and see how your fellow slaves are busy creating senseless thread about Igbos....Nnamdi Kanu was never killed.....This is Nigeria where the government wipe out someone that's revealing the truth.....Kanu did something that no Yoruba person dead or alive will never and can never do

Nnamdi Kanu pullled crowds without renting crowds
Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shukuakukobambi: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:

So it's now only Lagos and Osun? I thought you said all over SW?

Do you know that Ekweremadu's brother is in state assembly, His wife is Aninri LGA chairperson, His daughter is commissioner representing his LGA while his wife's elder brother is representing his federal house constituency?

Has kanu ordered you to lock your shop again from the land of the dead as he's been doing since he disappeared?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Politics 101 by Shukuakukobambi: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:

Anuofia check this politics section and see how your fellow slaves are busy creating senseless thread about Igbos....Nnamdi Kanu was never killed.....This is Nigeria where the government wipe out someone that's revealing the truth.....Kanu did something that no Yoruba person dead or alive will never and can never do

Nnamdi Kanu pullled crowds without renting crowds

There's primaries in Abia, imo, Enugu yet you and your fellow vultures want to kill yourself over Yoruba matters. Are you that hopeless and lack so much self respect and value?

See all the threads and posts from you people over a man whose election elicited a threat of the lagoon? You want to die on his matter again? Even animals have self respect. Of course the albino hunchback pulled crowds. How many responsible and gainfully employed people would be trekking in their thousands from onitsha to aba to PH on work days?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Three APC Senators From Niger State Lost Out In Primary Election: Photo / Warning Of Impending Danger On Some Nairalanders Concerning PMB. BEWARE! / Breaking News: Senate Has Approached The Supreme Court For Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.