Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary (25747 Views)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by millhouse: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress Imo State Governorship Primary Committee, Ahmed Gulak, has alleged that he narrowly escaped being kidnapped in the state.

Gulak said this in an interview with reporters in Abuja, on Tuesday.

He explained that he and other committee members conducted a peaceful exercise which produced Senator Hope Uzodinma as the party’s standard bearer for the 2019 governorship election for Imo State.He said Uzodinma won after securing “He alleged to have left Owerri “under the cover of darkness at about 4:00 A.M.” to make his way to Abuja.

Gulak said, “Myself, Col. Igbanor and Hon Bernard Miko were the only three doing this job, as others disappeared, and we learnt that they were at the Government House.

“So, when we sensed that something was fishy, by 4.00 A.M., we left Owerri after concluding the entry of the results.423,895 votes to defeat eight other aspirants, including Governor Rochas Okorocha’s son in-law, Uche Nwosu.”

Gulak alleged that about nine out of the 12-member committee were “kidnapped,” by persons he described as “agents of the governor” who were led by a team of policemen to the hotel where the committee members were lodged.

https://punchng.com/imo-apc-primary-i-narrowly-escaped-being-kidnapped-gulak-alleges/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by equity1(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
millhouse:
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress Imo State Governorship Primary Committee, Ahmed Gulak, has alleged that he narrowly escaped being kidnapped in the state.

Gulak said this in an interview with reporters in Abuja, on Tuesday.

He explained that he and other committee members conducted a peaceful exercise which produced Senator Hope Uzodinma as the party’s standard bearer for the 2019 governorship election for Imo State.He said Uzodinma won after securing “He alleged to have left Owerri “under the cover of darkness at about 4:00 A.M.” to make his way to Abuja.

Gulak said, “Myself, Col. Igbanor and Hon Bernard Miko were the only three doing this job, as others disappeared, and we learnt that they were at the Government House.

“So, when we sensed that something was fishy, by 4.00 A.M., we left Owerri after concluding the entry of the results.423,895 votes to defeat eight other aspirants, including Governor Rochas Okorocha’s son in-law, Uche Nwosu.”

Gulak alleged that about nine out of the 12-member committee were “kidnapped,” by persons he described as “agents of the governor” who were led by a team of policemen to the hotel where the committee members were lodged.https://punchng.com/imo-apc-primary-i-narrowly-escaped-being-kidnapped-gulak-alleges/
Politics shouldn't be a do it die affair.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Munzy14(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Rochas is desperate, and his life may be terminated if he isnt careful.
Imo is now den of fake police and army recruited by him. But, Imolites are schooled. He ought to av learnt from ohakim failed second term.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by AngelicBeing: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Who cares , you should be kidnapped, flogged and dumped into the sea to be eaten by sharks, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering grin

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Pabloosas(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by inoki247: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
kidnap them all PDP and APC they are from the same Parent just like Taiwo and Kehinde

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Tberry01(f): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
���� Rochas has lost

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Herdsmen: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Desperation of iberiberisim

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin

Please read my signature. Thanks
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by picoba(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Are you sure of all these you are saying?
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by chairman00100: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Well. coming from the same camp, who are we to disagree

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by meolaniyi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Okorocha is just scared because of tha evil that will open up on his head when he leaves office.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by kumethomas(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Sonoyom(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
All Progressive Thieves at it again!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Pavore9: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Okorocha is desperate.

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Daviddson(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
So Rochas actually wanted to go and kidnap this man in his hotel room, the reason his govt released a statement saying they went to look for him in his hotel room but didn't see him. grin
See desperation of the highest level.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by englishmart(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
story.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by indemnityy: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
no need of conducting another primaries, Osho should use the result produced by Gulak. Rochas is a hardened CRIMINAL. IMO people will show him nke toro Beauty.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by snipesdam(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Indian movie

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by KanwuliaExtra: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
APC!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Let me sleeeeeep today ooooooooooo!!!
Na una be the first to hold PRIMARIES? shocked

Comedy everywhere! cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Pentools(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
President Atiku from 2019....

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by obi4eze(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
equity1:
Politics shouldn't be a do it or die affair.
For APC it is...

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by NORSIYK(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Okorocha is desperate and ready to kill anybody that stand his way of making his asslicker son in law apc candidate, first it was uzodinma, second was Eche, third was Nlemoha and now Gulak.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by tayo4ng(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Why not allow them to kidnap u first
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
APC i must tell you people that we Afonjas are now ready to vote out all this useless cock and bull stories come 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Godjone(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
idiot

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by GGirll: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thank God for your safety n for speaking out with the truth. That demon in Imo state will be disgraced n he will know that God is Almighty n greater n stronger than all fraternities on earth put together....for a Dior God closes no man can open n a door He opens no soul or demon or Satan can close.....righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach....vengeance is of the Lord n He will vindicate d innocent citizens here n in d great beyond.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin
Welcome to Nigeria.
Home of Possibilities
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by FarahAideed: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nothing is impossible in the satanic party

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozekhome: Chiwetalu Was Released As Nothing Incriminating Was On His Phone / Buhari Honored With 'War Lord' In Kogi (1985 Throwback Photo) / Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.