Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics (52422 Views)

Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Community Ask Oil Company For Python Teeth,lion Furs,50 Million And Others(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by hahn(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

You go just die kamala... Flies go gather your mouth if u nor give these boys chance.?

But those guns are too local.

Nigerian gang members too dey suffer undecided

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by vincixpresso: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Why these people they use our head? Which cultists dey use these kind Hunter gun? Abegii, we know better
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by meobizy(f): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
I swear to God, in my whole life, I have seen a clean looking cultist only once and never again. See the rugged and obviously hungry looking members pictured. There is no gain whatsoever to cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by princetom1(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
SIR0:
I hope there's still another plan to take them for deliverance, coz the evil resides in them & not in those weapons surrendered.
Kudos to the police & govt.

@ the person below me, it seems your parents have more than enough childrentongue. Keep forming Nollywood, you go vex tire for underworldcheesy

Kudos to who?
Please spare us this senseless comment, let's assume they have killed somebody in ur family, will u say that trash?
They are criminals, no criminal should be given free money, be it politicians or cultists, or armed robbers etc. Behind bar is where they belong

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
hahn:

But those guns are too local.

Nigerian gang members too dey suffer undecided

Those level wen u see there so, if dem shoot am, na borris full inside ooo.... E can kill at anytime.
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by fashrola(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

Those level wen u see there so, if dem shoot am, na borris full inside ooo.... E can kill at anytime.

At close range... Yes
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by sirabu: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
In madam patients voice, dia is god ooooooooooo
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
fashrola:

At close range... Yes

Thank God you know..
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by princetom1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
SIR0:
I hope there's still another plan to take them for deliverance, coz the evil resides in them & not in those weapons surrendered.
Kudos to the police & govt.

@ the person below me, it seems your parents have more than enough childrentongue. Keep forming Nollywood, you go vex tire for underworldcheesy
If you think having cultists surrendered is easy, I challenge you to do same in your area.

After you do, have them killed. What a better way to live longtongue

The son of God came & died for even the worst sinners

This only happens in a backward country like Nigeria
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
princetom1:

This only happens in a backward country like Nigeria
And where in any of the forward countries are cultists urged to surrender,,,,& then have them killedtongue?

I just want to know how many times they do that yearlytongue
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by AmazingELixir: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
amaniro:
SS and cultism

Federal headquarters;Edo and Port Harcourtundecided

undecided

How about the waste lands the birth place of cultism brought from the pit of hell by the reincarnated devil himself Oduduwa.

Lagos state takes centre place as the ancestral home of cultism even the police commissioner admitted that 50% of the youths in Lagos are cultists.

Ogun state is slightly more advanced in operation ...they mine parts instead grin

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by cuteboy2: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Badonasty:

New recruits for the governor's army

Looks like Nsima Ekere (APC Gov candidate ). See that man in the picture wearing jacket has APC sash proudly displayed

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Osu people are the most miserable and callous people on earth.

The only thing they thrive in is crime
There is no area of crime they don't rule

Prostitution =A1

Ritualism = A 1

Armed robbery = A 1

Kidnapping = A 1

Drug = A 1

Baby factory = A 1

And they're shouting biaFla LEFELANDUM

USELESS PEOPLE angry

I see HATE in your HEART!!!

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Basalt(m): 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Prostitution =A1

Ritualism = A 1

Armed robbery = A 1

Kidnapping = A 1

Drug = A 1

Baby factory = A 1

USELESS PEOPLE angry

Na woman born this one too?
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by mmadu5(m): 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
these guns are for hunting , im suspecting most of these boys are not cultist they just want to collect amnesty
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Heartbender: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2018
If only you were fully educated...sorry
OsuMustGo:

Prostitution =A1

Ritualism = A 1

Armed robbery = A 1

Kidnapping = A 1

Drug = A 1

Baby factory = A 1

USELESS PEOPLE angry

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2018
Poverty still enter the tools grin
Useless goats
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by vioment: 2:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Secret cult in Nigeria is the same as 666.

All these ones them dey do na show time parole. A real renouncer will do it by working internally, sabo-ing to the authorities discretely, and detering the younger ones. They also need to be a system to make the renouncers safe, because like 666 this is a life commitment.

We need not to tolerate these kinds of stupid acts in universities. It has stunted the growth of the country. It is no more a laffing mata. Every person that wishes us well should do their part.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by emes2swt(m): 3:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
And I bin wan go pick Akwa-Ibom for my service. Na to change am na him sure pass now.
Not all part of Akwa Ibom that is like this, and they cannot post u to those LGA
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by tomdon(m): 4:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Kill them all joor
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Mankosi: 4:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Just look the ugly guns they use. No class, nothing.
*spits*
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by bobolistica(m): 5:07am On Oct 03, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
And I bin wan go pick Akwa-Ibom for my service. Na to change am na him sure pass now.
them no go even give u Akwa Ibom cos people don lobby space finish.Akwa Ibom is one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria...
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by RevenGeMission: 5:09am On Oct 03, 2018
What scares me is this , whenever their brothers come online to threaten Nigeria with war , are these the weapons they will use ??

grin grin grin
amaniro:
SS and cultism

Federal headquarters;Edo and Port Harcourtundecided

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by enemyofprogress: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Lalasticlala na wetin your name dey find for the list? You disappoint me o
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by princetom1(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2018
SIR0:
And where in any of the forward countries are cultists urged to surrender,,,,& then have them killedtongue?

I just want to know how many times they do that yearlytongue

That's wat am saying... This can only happen in Nigeria, u can't commit a crime and go free in those countries... U commit, u do the time, even those with guilty pleas spend life imprisonment
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by hardbody: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Prostitution =A1

Ritualism = A 1

Armed robbery = A 1

Kidnapping = A 1

Drug = A 1

Baby factory = A 1

USELESS PEOPLE angry

Who is to blame for your ignorance and stupidity, you, your teacher or the source of your genes? I am asking because these people don't understand osu, they don't speak igbo and they are categorical about not being biafra. Are you deliberately idiotic or is it foisted on you by birth

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Willexmania(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Akwa ibom is very very peaceful.
i'd advise you to pick it.
especially the capital Uyo.
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Willexmania(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2018
princetom1:

That's wat am saying... This can only happen in Nigeria, u can't commit a crime and go free in those countries... U commit, u do the time, even those with guilty pleas spend life imprisonment
It Seems You And That Guy @ SIR0 Did Not Read The Post Well.
Don't You Know The Meaning Of Amnesty?
Those Guys Will Not Be Killed , But They Will Be pardoned and put in rehab.
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by SAMBARRY: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2018
contigiency:
Who gave them arms? our politicians. who is exposing them by asking them to surrender for the sake of amnesty? our politicians. That is what they are good at. they send their own children to schools oversea, but buy guns for other children in the name of thuggery. It is well. God will judge all of us.
politicians are like the proverbial man that sent thieves to rob a place and still called police to arrest them

Trust them at your peril

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Josh44s(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2018
hahn:
Just look at those local guns. Ewww

I swear I go vex if dem use that thing kill me angry

Lmfao

Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Lomprico2: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Are they going to be arrested?? angry
Re: Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Damm!! how did they Acquire all this weapons? were they trying to form a batalion?

Even the whole Nigerian Army does not have this much weapons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Policeman Kills Man In Ohafia, Abia State (Graphic Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.