Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. (46213 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / Tinubu, APC Mount Pressure On Ambode To Step Down, Endorse Sanwo-olu / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by otherway: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Why Lagosians switched loyalty from Ambode to Sanwoolu.

Ambode with no political clout, no political base was chosen and backed by the entire party structure against a Jimi Agbaje, a heavy weight. Fashola campaigned and toured the state with him, Fashola singled-handedly ran the campaign..I read about the Ikorodu and Mushin rally.

Fashola took him round the state and made sure Jimi Agbaje with the Fed might was defeated. Fashola despite the beef between them, despite the fact that Supo Shasore his candidate lost at the primaries put the party first and ensure Ambode was successful.

Rather than acknowledged his predecessor, he started a campaign of calumny against him, releasing documents to tarnish his image. He went after contractors, abandoned some projects. Party elders intervened oga no listen..He must ruin Fashola.

-Removed Oresanya LAWMA boss, sacked LASAA boss, sacked LAMATA boss, disorganized LASEB, disorganized LAWMA, public works, changed KAI to LAGESC. Oga calm down, he no listen.

-Sacked over 25000 staff of Lawma in one day and introduced visionscape that was dead on arrival.

-Sacked Alausa Chaplain because wife was not first to take holy communion.

-Increased Toll fees and property tax.

-Treating electorates with disdain. No communication and accessible.

-Abandoning the Lagos healthcare plan.

-Dilapidated infrastructure.

-Unconcern to traffic gridlock

-Disengaged almost 300 health volunteers who have put five years of their lifetime into volunteering for Lagos state primary healthcare system. Stepped into data gathering and management. They have become experts in the data system. Sack them just because FASHOLA recruited them.

-Nobody could reach him to advise him.
Till today Oga Ade is yet to provide land for National Housing project despite Fashola's plea as minister of Housing.. 30 states have.

-He is personally vindictive of anyone that criticizes him.

-He threw the mother of the former National Legal adviser out of his house because he opposed him.

-He threw more that 5000 street sweeper and refuse worker off their job gave to a new company Lagos was spending N300m on waste now it N930m yet the whole place is dirty,

-His commissioners can not call. He does not pick calls except he calls them.

-Projects they send to him are only approved if his cronies are given the jobs even when they are not qualified since they did not bid.

-He has only constructed One bridge at Abule-egba and has massive road projects, what of housing, what of health, what of school, what of job/employment creation.

-The flood and traffic in Lagos and pot holes everywhere is because as the practice he refused to release fund for drain clearance since he does not have cronies willing to do it,

-He gave all the road projects to one contractor that is now over whelmed.

-Lagos exco meeting used to take 12 hrs and continue next day but now its 3-4 hours because he listens to no idea or arguments, all he say is "who is Governor".

-Lagos is about continuity so why abandon all the projects left by Fashola like Badagry express way, the Light rail Project, Housing projects....Fashola gave jobs to party members depending on their competency.

-Fashola never used siren but Ambode closes road if he wants to pass causing pains and traffic.

-He has made himself governor of Epe while he did commendable well in touching Epe his home town, but it was too lopsided and he and his cronies flaunt it.

-Removal of Commissioner Ganiyu Johnson (works) TP Anifiwose (Physical planning) because they disagreed with him on a process. They are party men since 1999, building the party, people and policies, he joined APC in July 2014

-At logger heads with all party elders on whose shoulder he was hoisted on us in 2014. A lot more i hear but i will stop here......Now it is not TINUBU, it's the party elders and members and for growth of our party they said let's go for primaries.

Let nobody pity him cos he is the architect of his problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G46OldE0Q6U

The info written above was gathered from the dailies and various credible sources and they are verifiable.

195 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by Kwamecron(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Why

1 Like

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by Aufbauh(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
I concur absolutely. Unfortunately ignorant non lagosians and anti Tinubu's elements are propagating a different narrative of Godfatherism effect.

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by FarahAideed: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
I hope you know Tinubu is the brain begin Visionscape and Hi tech construction

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by otherway: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
I hope you know Tinubu is the brain begin Visionscape and Hi tech construction

See your life.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by jfking2005(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
otherway:

See your life.

So no one has an idea except the one given from bordilon?

You will be liberated one day

34 Likes

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu alone switch loyalty because of RELIGION..!

Buhari instructed Tinubu to ensure a MUSLIM is put in place as Lagos Governor.

Islamisation of SW politicians is in top gear...!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by otherway: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

It is evident that most of you guys who make comments here are so ignorant.

Go get your facts right cos olu is a Christian.

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by Realdeals(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nothing more

1 Like

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by vickylincon(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
You are not far from the truth. Some of your points may be true. I said some because most of the things we see as layman are not really so in the political realm. I am sure what ambode did for them is more than this. Believe me, if he did not offend them, they will cover up all these mess for him

14 Likes

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by Mangreat034(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
We jus dey observe
Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by crimeboss: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2018
U don't need to write long speeches we know the APC dogs want to free access into psychiatric hospitals with no cost incurred only on recognition of their new governor who is regular a patient in one... grin tongue grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2018
All na APC failure. Let us see if SANGO-OLUWA will be better ke!

Tinubu is always picking “GODSONS”!
Perhaps, if the people were allowed to CHOOSE without his interference, Ambode would not be there. Tinubu! Stop meddling.
In less than 1 month, Ambode was not a “party man”!
His wife did not have any problems ooooooooo wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3kgeszIZ_4

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by themonk(m): 2:50am On Oct 03, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

As an Igbo man, you guys disgrace me by talking out of ignorance. Stop playing the religious card, most of these politicians are closet atheists sef, they really don't give a flying f**K about religion. Is tinubu not a Muslim and his wife a Christian same with fashola?

Stop displaying ignorance and disgracing your tribe.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by gaby(m): 4:26am On Oct 03, 2018
I've mentioned it before that for a gang-up such as this to be almost 100% successful, Ambode must have been a terrible person to an extent.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 03, 2018
themonk:

As an Igbo man, you guys disgrace me by talking out of ignorance. Stop playing the religious card, most of these politicians are closet atheists sef, they really don't give a flying f**K about religion. Is tinubu not a Muslim and his wife a Christian same with fashola?

Stop displaying ignorance and disgracing your tribe.

Are you even sure that person is Igbo. U know sometime some of this monikers(whoever is behind them) will come online to say some thrash, very different from how the average igbo person reasons, and want to create an illusion that they represent igbos. Very suspicious.
Igbos don't care about yorubas. They really didn't support the guy before, and I don't think they still do now

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by dahmie2013: 4:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Wow! Thanks Op! I neva knew all these stories. But if this is true, den he deserved what he got. I even wanted him back cos of d Osodi-Abule-egba road he started dat has made us experience huge traffic over some months. I hope dis new man will continue, cos dey can't stop it now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by aolawale025: 5:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Mainly because tinubu fell out with ambode

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 03, 2018
aolawale025:
Mainly because tinubu fell out with ambode
Ambode messed up abeg, out of over 1million votes, d guy no even fit get 10%.

8 Likes

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by themonk(m): 5:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Are you even sure that person is Igbo. U know sometime some of this monikers(whoever is behind them) will come online to say some thrash, very different from how the average igbo person reasons, and want to create an illusion that they represent igbos. Very suspicious.
Igbos don't care about yorubas. They really didn't support the guy before, and I don't think they still do now
I swear, most igbos I know in lagos here are busy hustling, they don't care about lagos politics. All these guys online arguing rubbish about ambode and the other guy claiming to be igbos should shut up. Funny thing is that they are so unreasonable that they always support the losing team making igbos look bad.

44 Likes

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode is a go ... bye to his political career
Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by otherway: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
All na APC failure. Let us see if SANGO-OLUWA will be better ke!

Tinubu is always picking “GODSONS”!
Perhaps, if the people were allowed to CHOOSE without his interference, Ambode would not be there. Tinubu! Stop meddling.
In less than 1 month, Ambode was not a “party man”!
His wife did not have any problems ooooooooo wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3kgeszIZ_4

Listen to her again and you will agree more that Ambode did not do well at all but she was only trying to be modest in her speech.

1 Like

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by otherway: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2018
where are these guys that are always responsible for front page contents?
Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by otherway: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
otherway:
where are these guys that are always responsible for front page contents?

Learned they are mynd44 and lalasticlala. Funny cool names they have lol!
Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by patani(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2018
otherway:

Learned they are mynd44 and lalasticlala. Funny cool names they have lol!

Oga, are u a pirate? You copied my write up (my intellectual property) without credit, repackaged it and then started calling mod?? You are one of Nigeria problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by otherway: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2018
patani:

Oga, are u a pirate? You copied my write up (my intellectual property) without credit, repackaged it and then started calling mod?? You are one of Nigeria problem.

You must be stupid.

First it was never yours but they are info all over the internet and Check the source I gave and you will see how transparent I am despite the fact that I added my own to it unlike your copy and paste thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by sacajawea: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Politics is Funny
Is this not the Same Ambode all of you including the poster hailed Regularly abi why is he looking so bad.
Has he been doing all this all this while and Ppl were saying he is an Excellent and Humble Governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by patani(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2018
otherway:

You must be stupid.

First it was never yours but they are info all over the internet and Check the source I gave and you will see how transparent I am despite the fact that I added my own to it unlike your copy and paste thread.

You see why your life can never progress.. instead of u to av a civil argument ure sayin someone is stupid. Werey lasan lasan. Comeback here or mention me and see how thu*nder will fire you...uselsss id*iot
Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by otherway: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2018
patani:

You see why your life can never progress.. instead of u to av a civil argument ure sayin someone is stupid. Werey lasan lasan. Comeback here or mention me and see how thu*nder will fire you...uselsss id*iot

Stupidity is what it is and I don't need your permission to call you what you are.

You just barged in here to accuse me of plagiarism and stupidly claiming it was your write up when all you did was copy and paste without even adding any source unlike what I did and even adding a video link.

Is that not stupidity on your part?

I repeat you are stupid and you will be more stupid if you ever quote me.

Ole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. by forgiveness: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2018
otherway:
Why Lagosians switched loyalty from Ambode to Sanwoolu.

Ambode with no political clout, no political base was chosen and backed by the entire party structure against a Jimi Agbaje, a heavy weight. Fashola campaigned and toured the state with him, Fashola singled-handedly ran the campaign..I read about the Ikorodu and Mushin rally.

Fashola took him round the state and made sure Jimi Agbaje with the Fed might was defeated. Fashola despite the beef between them, despite the fact that Supo Shasore his candidate lost at the primaries put the party first and ensure Ambode was successful.

Rather than acknowledged his predecessor, he started a campaign of calumny against him, releasing documents to tarnish his image. He went after contractors, abandoned some projects. Party elders intervened oga no listen..He must ruin Fashola.

-Removed Oresanya LAWMA boss, sacked LASAA boss, sacked LAMATA boss, disorganized LASEB, disorganized LAWMA, public works, changed KAI to LAGESC. Oga calm down, he no listen.

-Sacked over 25000 staff of Lawma in one day and introduced visionscape that was dead on arrival.

-Sacked Alausa Chaplain because wife was not first to take holy communion.

-Increased Toll fees and property tax.

-Treating electorates with disdain. No communication and accessible.

-Abandoning the Lagos healthcare plan.

-Dilapidated infrastructure.

-Unconcern to traffic gridlock

-Disengaged almost 300 health volunteers who have put five years of their lifetime into volunteering for Lagos state primary healthcare system. Stepped into data gathering and management. They have become experts in the data system. Sack them just because FASHOLA recruited them.

-Nobody could reach him to advise him.
Till today Oga Ade is yet to provide land for National Housing project despite Fashola's plea as minister of Housing.. 30 states have.

-He is personally vindictive of anyone that criticizes him.

-He threw the mother of the former National Legal adviser out of his house because he opposed him.

-He threw more that 5000 street sweeper and refuse worker off their job gave to a new company Lagos was spending N300m on waste now it N930m yet the whole place is dirty,

-His commissioners can not call. He does not pick calls except he calls them.

-Projects they send to him are only approved if his cronies are given the jobs even when they are not qualified since they did not bid.

-He has only constructed One bridge at Abule-egba and has massive road projects, what of housing, what of health, what of school, what of job/employment creation.

-The flood and traffic in Lagos and pot holes everywhere is because as the practice he refused to release fund for drain clearance since he does not have cronies willing to do it,

-He gave all the road projects to one contractor that is now over whelmed.

-Lagos exco meeting used to take 12 hrs and continue next day but now its 3-4 hours because he listens to no idea or arguments, all he say is "who is Governor".

-Lagos is about continuity so why [b]abandon all the projects left by Fashola like Badagry express way, the Light rail Project, [/b]Housing projects....Fashola gave jobs to party members depending on their competency.

-Fashola never used siren but Ambode closes road if he wants to pass causing pains and traffic.

-He has made himself governor of Epe while he did commendable well in touching Epe his home town, but it was too lopsided and he and his cronies flaunt it.

-Removal of Commissioner Ganiyu Johnson (works) TP Anifiwose (Physical planning) because they disagreed with him on a process. They are party men since 1999, building the party, people and policies, he joined APC in July 2014

-At logger heads with all party elders on whose shoulder he was hoisted on us in 2014. A lot more i hear but i will stop here......Now it is not TINUBU, it's the party elders and members and for growth of our party they said let's go for primaries.

Let nobody pity him cos he is the architect of his problems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G46OldE0Q6U

The info written here were gathered from the dailies and various credible sources and they are verifiable.

The moment he announced the Light rail project will be completed in 20forever, I wanted APC out of Lagos but now I know na one man problem.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Deploys Trained Dogs To Schools As Security Measure (Photos) / Oprah Chioma Uzodimma & Henry Ohaeri Wedding Pictures / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.