Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dist. Sent. Ayo Akinyelure's Letter Of Appreciation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dist. Sent. Ayo Akinyelure's Letter Of Appreciation (287 Views)

Senators Urhoghide & Akinyelure Dump PDP / Senator Ayo Akinyelure Retrieves Vehicles From Ondo PDP Leaders / Senate: Akpabio Blackmailing Us Over NDDC Contracts - Senator Ayo Akinyelure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dist. Sent. Ayo Akinyelure's Letter Of Appreciation by Howcomes(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2018
Dist. Sent. Ayo Akinyelure's Letter of Appreciation to All Delegates and Leaders Of Ondo Central PDP

I woke up this morning to send this Letter of appreciation to all Delegates, Leaders and Party Executives of our Party who trooped our in large numbers with clean hearts and casted their votes for me yesterday for me to emerge as the Central Senatorial candidate of our Great Party in yesterday’s Primary Election.

May the good Lord reward you all for the confidence reposed in me to be elected to represent you once again in the red chamber. I also use this medium to seek your further support in the 2019 General Election to be victorious IJN

My great thanks goes to all the leaders of our great Party particularly those who stood by me in good faith to make this exercise a big success. May the good Lord continue to promote them in all their endeavors IJN

To my other 2 constestants I say big congratulations for peaceful conduct of the election that was keenly contested and adjudged to be free, fear and credible. I am therefore using this medium for all of us to imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and work together as colleagues to promote our Party’s candidates to be democratically elected in the coming general election for the benefit of all Party members and the people of Ondo Central. Once again you are all greatly appreciated for a job well done.

Dist Sen Ayo AKINYELURE,FCA
Ondo Central PDP Senatorial Candidate.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Name Campaign Council After APC Convention / Dapchi Abduction: Buhari Calls Leah Sharibu’s Mom, Promises Her Safe Return / NJC Writes Buhari, Calls For Sack Of Two Prominent Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.