Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket (12023 Views)

Aisha Alhassan Receives 50,000 APC Defectors Into Taraba UDP / UDP Blasts Fani-kayode Over Comment On Mama Taraba / Mama Taraba Picks UDP Guber Nomination Form After Dumping APC (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2018
A nigga once said:instead of these peaople to wast money sponsoring this woman,they should just send it to my account

Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2018
...Nigerian politican with no political ideology...just wanting to use any political party to get into power...
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by Omololu001: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2018
fk001:

Taraba is a secular state Zamfara is a Muslim dominated state.

You should compare zamfara with Abia or Anambara.
Lol see have been to taraba state, almost all the local government are dominated by Christians.

Well we shall see sha
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
englishmart:
what will she to with the ticket?

Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
dazzlingd:
To what purpose when her winning the governorship election is like a camel passing through the eye of a needle
Are you saying rich men won't make heaven?
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by akdjr(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Why the desperation?
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by dazzlingd(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Alero3Arubi:

Are you saying rich men won't make heaven?

No I am saying mama Taraba will not make heaven... angry
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by miqos02(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2018
KINGwax007:
if he changes party, he will be impeached
not possible
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by homosapien(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2018
jerryunit48:
Wow congratulations, I hope she eventually becomes the governor and show the APC people that there is life without them
How I wish Ambode will just change party and win Lagos too

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by Maket: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Osun case may latter happen here. She is a party loyalist and this might just be a game plan for APC to take over Taraba.
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by Reinah(f): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Life of a Medic grin The first thing that comes to my mind whenever I see this UDP is Uridine Triphosphate grin grin
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by UgoManchester(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2018
jerryunit48:
Wow congratulations, I hope she eventually becomes the governor and show the APC people that there is life without them

. No party or individual will ever dethrone Tinubu in Lagos. Tinubu is the godfather of Lagos Politics Just Like OBJ in Nigerian Politics. Without Support And back up from Tinubu,you will never emerge as Lagos State Governor
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by springtech(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2018
jerryunit48:

Ambode can actually change parties, get the ticket to run on the platform of another party and eventually win the election if he plays his game well.
However he should be prepared for impeachment because as soon as he defects to another party APC will instigate his impeachment through the state house of assembly.

on the other hand he can just forget about the ticket to run for a 2nd term in office, complete his term jejely and thus become the first governor on the platform of APC to rule Lagos state for just a term. It is crystal clear that the odds are against him in APC.

Nothing is impossible in politics. He needs to check the pros & cons of his actions and then decide.

The whole saga shows that Ambode does not deeply understand the Lagos politics yet.
I will also recommend he reads the book "The Law of Power".

1 Like

Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by kaliboi94(m): 11:43am On Oct 03, 2018
Dama who been drag am with her?
Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by Resourceteam(f): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats Mama Taraba

Re: Mama Taraba' Wins UDP Governorship Ticket by Enough6000(f): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Pls mama taraba use this money to put A. Class event centre and Eat. Com in other. Your so called sister has kill that business. All the staffs are sacked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halt National Convention Now - Secondus Tells PDP / Wike Submits Presidential Form, PDP Promises Level Playing Field / 60% Of Buhari’s 2019 Voters Are Now Atikulated - Hayatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.