Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

PDP Primaries: Bassey Albert Emerges Senatorial Candidate For Akwa Ibom North Ea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primaries: Bassey Albert Emerges Senatorial Candidate For Akwa Ibom North Ea (504 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Primaries: Bassey Albert Emerges Senatorial Candidate For Akwa Ibom North Ea by Wikinaija(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Senator Bassey Akpan Albert has been declared winner of the Akwa Ibom North East Senatorial District primary under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party in the state.

Albert, the incumbent senator for Akwa Ibom North East Senatorial District in the National Assembly polled a total of 898 votes to defeat his next runner up, Mr Usenobong Akpabio with 131 votes. Mr. Ide Owodiong had 36 votes, Mr Ikpe Obong had 18 votes, while Mr. Ubom Umoh had no vote. Two votes were invalid.

Declaring Albert winner, Mr Arthur Nwankwo, a member of the National Electoral Committee of the party said, “Bassey Akpan, having scored the highest number of votes and having fulfilled the requirements of the electoral law is hereby declared the winner.

In his response, Senator Bassey Akpan said he was grateful to God, the leader of the party, Governor Udom Emmanuel and the PDP state chairman, Mr Paul Ekpo for their support in the course of the election.

He promised not to disappoint the people of the senatorial district and called on other contestants to join hands with him to win the elections for the party in 2019.

“I promise that I will not disappoint you. I believe it is on the basis of your satisfaction of my performance that you have decided that one good turn deserves another.

“I reaffirm my total commitment towards reciprocating the love you have shown today. I want to assure you that this good work you have demonstrated will surely be rewarded. In this contest, there is no winner, no loser, we are all winners,” he said.

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/pdp-primaries-bassey-albert-emerges-senatorial-candidate-for-akwa-ibom-north-east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Primaries: Bassey Albert Emerges Senatorial Candidate For Akwa Ibom North Ea by Wikinaija(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2018
Mynd44 Abeg do your work
Re: PDP Primaries: Bassey Albert Emerges Senatorial Candidate For Akwa Ibom North Ea by richidinho(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2018
that senatorial district is for PDP forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Primaries: Bassey Albert Emerges Senatorial Candidate For Akwa Ibom North Ea by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
richidinho:
that senatorial district is for PDP forever
You can say that again

1 Like

Re: PDP Primaries: Bassey Albert Emerges Senatorial Candidate For Akwa Ibom North Ea by senatordave1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

You can say that again
But eket and ikot ekpene belongs to apc forever
Re: PDP Primaries: Bassey Albert Emerges Senatorial Candidate For Akwa Ibom North Ea by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
senatordave1:

For where
Re: PDP Primaries: Bassey Albert Emerges Senatorial Candidate For Akwa Ibom North Ea by BeardedMeat(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
senatordave1:

The prodigal son will later find his way home. They always do

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Is Far More Influential & Powerful Than Buhari Says Ben Bruce / No Amount Of Attack, Intimation Will Stop Us From Dismantling Apc Rigging Machin / See What Nigerians Are Saying About Zenith Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.