Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys (3627 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A / Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by donphilopus: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2018
These are the guys that misled Ambode. They were cheering him not knowing they were leading him to his early grave politically. Now he has been consigned to the dustbin of history in Lagos State.

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by dukie25: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2018
You should be laughing at yourself. Same people who declared Ambode the best governor less than 3 weeks ago are now without any iota of shame doing a u-turn.

When did Ambode suddenly change from being the best to being the worst?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by donphilopus: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2018
More

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by donphilopus: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Hehe
Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Udantu: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't really know much about abode but just last month he was hailed as one of the best governors so what happened. How did he suddenly become so terrible that he can't get even 1 vote in some wards

7 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by donphilopus: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2018
I knew it would end this way that was why I screenshot some of their anti-Tinubu's posts. I couldn't screenshot much though.

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by rozayx5(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Udantu:
I don't really know much about abode but just last month he was hailed as one of the best governors so what happened. How did he suddenly become so terrible that he can't get even 1 vote in some wards

Simple he fell out of favor with Tinubu

The owner of Lagos

Funny how the zombies instead want to mock igbos now

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2018
When igbos show support for you in Nigeria politics nowadays, it one of four things, combination of any of the four things or all the 4 things

1. You are working against Tinubu interest
2. You are working against Yorubas interest
3. You are working against APC interests
4. You are working against Buhari interest

But they’ve been failing and any political project they support or assumes to support fails

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2018
As in!

The way those guys were so interested in Ambode was so crazy.

The same Ambode they hated so bad o o.

Na APC dey vote, na PDP dey vex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
How about everyone who's not from Lagos or live in Lagos leave Lagos thread for them to decide?

Primary election took place in almost all States since Sunday but it's that of Lagos everyone want to talk about.

Na so most of Una like Lagos reach or u are just showing ur hatred for Tinubu?

BTW, I can fight for or against Ambode because I have my state matter to discuss.

Okowa has failed but I don't trust Ogboru either.
I will rather wait for another party to vote for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by BankeSmalls(f): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2018
Now, Lagos is chained and a colony of daura

5 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by donphilopus: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Now, Lagos is chained and a colony of daura

Really? But you're not talking about Kwara?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by BankeSmalls(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2018
donphilopus:

Really? But you're not talking about Kwara?
The money is in Lagos, daura wants Lagos more than kwarra

4 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2018
All nairalanders are free to support anyone.

But supporting with hate in your heart is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by modath(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:
When igbos show support for you in Nigeria politics nowadays, it one of four things, combination of any of the four things or all the 4 things

But they’ve been failing and any political project they support or assumes to support fails

The highlighted i will NEVER unlook from... The rest i can be meh about depending on the circumstances but the highlighted, we go drag am to the end. We die here. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by seunmsg(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Where is PaChukwudi44? What of maestroferdi? CROWNWEALTH019 nko?

Make una show face o, food don land. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Jax1: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2018
A thread to celebrate Slavish disposition. grin

4 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by donphilopus: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

You want make PaChukwudi44 get HBP shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jax1:
A thread to celebrate Slavish disposition. grin

But you were a slave to a nonentity called Nnamdi Kanu whose words were laws in ibo land until the python danced and he became history.
The funny thing is that you people are the real slaves, looking for a figure to worship even an unlikely albino

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by BeardedMeat(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hehehe...the seeming support for Ambode was a Greek gift!

At least one down, more to follow until APC Lagos caves from within.

The lunatic fraudster is next on the agenda....hehehe

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

I'm hustling...

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by BeardedMeat(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

But you were a slave to Kanu whose words were laws in ibo land until the python danced and he became history
Everything Kanu spoke or prophesied about are the very bane of the Nigerian project! I know you will agree totally with him in your closet.

The Restructure alternative you touted, how far have you gone with it?

Mazi Kanu is every man you will ever want to be if only you had guts!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
BeardedMeat:
[s]Everything Kanu spoke or prophesied about are the very bane of the Nigerian project! I know you will agree totally with him in your closet.

The Restructure alternative you touted, how far have you gone with it?

Mazi Kanu is every man you will ever want to be if only you had guts!! cheesy[/s]

An Nnamdi Kanu osu slave has spoken

3 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by seunmsg(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm hustling...

Exactly what you need right now. Hustle more and wail less. You will be alright. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Herdsmen: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
. druggie steadily expanding his empire and enslaving his fellow slaves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

Exactly what you need right now. Hustle more and wail less. You will be alright. grin
Lagos is unofficially an opposition state

2 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by BeardedMeat(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

An Nnamdi Kanu osu slave has spoken
Lol..Baba Skull miner! Abeg look my head o cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by BeardedMeat(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Herdsmen:
. druggie steadily expanding his empire and enslaving his fellow slaves
..and now he's about to enthrone another fraudulent druggie.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Bukolar1(f): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
elections are only discussed on nairaland. election don't take place on nairaland. More than 50% of people who go out there to vote usually don't know anything about this platform so argument here doesn't add up
Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Lol..Baba Skull miner! Abeg look my head o cheesy

I don’t need to, an Ngwa man is right behind you to use it for isi nmnadu grin

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by globemoney: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:
[s]When igbos show support for you in Nigeria politics nowadays, it one of four things, combination of any of the four things or all the 4 things

[/s]
Igbos dont support Ambode. The igbo elites wanted Ambode out because of this anti igbo policies and his failure to appoint an igbo aide like past Lagos governors.. Ambode biggest supporters were all yorubas including the oba of lagos but true in their character, they abandoned Ambode as soon as Tinubu told them to, you traitors should not rewrite history. Accept your double face which is now glaring to all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

[s]Igbos dont support Ambode. The igbo elites wanted Ambode out because of this anti igbo policies and his failure to appoint an igbo aide like past Lagos governors.. Ambode biggest supporters were all yorubas including the oba of lagos but true in their character, they abandoned Ambode as soon as Tinubu told them to, you traitors should not rewrite history. Accept your double face which is now glaring to all[/s]

Not surprised! This is Igbo nature! Denial.
Imagine failure to appoint Ibo aides grin
We’ve told you, such era is gone for good in Lagos. You allowed the little kindness extended to you to get into your heads in Ibo boastful manner.
Politically it can only get worse for you in lagos now

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For The Discussion For Massive Development In Yoruba Land / Why Can't South East Request For The 2023 Presidential Ticket From PDP? / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.