Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) (15183 Views)

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) / Joy: Chico Ejiro Died In My Hands – Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ace Nigerian producer/artiste Kelvin Boj formerly known as Laylow has just welcomed twins, Zena and Zalli with his wife.

The US-based producer and businessman is already a proud father of one which makes it three now.

He took to his IG page to share the good news.

He wrote:

'Hey Guys, double arrival. Meet ‘Zena’ and ‘Zalli’. #proudfatheroftwins'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/kelvin-boj-welcomes-twins-with-his-wife.html

8 Likes

Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats Baba Ibeji grin grin

Check for more photos >>> HERE

1 Like

Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by celebgistz: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Waakanda: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thank God it's not a baby mama... Congrats smiley
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
So we should all jump up because he had twins, how that come affect Nigeria and it's downfall by religion and pastor thrives

I now have a non verified Nigerian AdSense account with 40 dollars in it for sale
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Brains1990(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
And so?
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Zayncom: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are you into importation from the USA or China? We are the cheapest USA/China shopping agent you can find anywhere, visit my signature to check out our website
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Producer or singer?

Where is Boj?

1 Like

Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by MobileGees: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
my namesake

Boj_On_The_Microphone

love this guy for his uniqueness in the music industry

congrats to him more children for him grin next one nah triplet
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Livebygrace: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats.

Check my signature guys to earn some coin into your wallet
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by phoenix90(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nice one congrats
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Dannieln1: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Where is his dreadlock
His look real fresh and better

Really love his music
His voice is unique too
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow. cheesy I thank you lord for my twin babies too.
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
If we born twins now, I go just run comot ........
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by kingola87(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Ace Nigerian producer/artiste Kelvin Boj formerly known as Laylow has just welcomed twins, Zena and Zalli with his wife.

The US-based producer and businessman is already a proud father of one which makes it three now.

He took to his IG page to share the good news.

He wrote:

'Hey Guys, double arrival. Meet ‘Zena’ and ‘Zalli’. #proudfatheroftwins'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/kelvin-boj-welcomes-twins-with-his-wife.html

CONGRATS ,,,,,,
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
If you're light skin and you know you can give me twin, PM me. It's urgent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by yixekem: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by bagisoy: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
READY TO TAME ADOBE AFTER EFFECT & BE A MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER? GET ON BOARD! – IKEJA CENTER
You have passion, drive and ambition to be a professional Motion Graphics Designer and develop stunning Motion Graphics designs?

This training course is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Royaldave200(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
MobileGees:
my namesake

Boj_On_The_Microphone

love this guy for his uniqueness in the music industry

congrats to him more children for him grin next one nah triplet

Lol...bro this is Kelvin boj ....boj on the microphone is another artiste. smiley

1 Like

Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Royaldave200:

Lol...bro this is Kelvin boj ....boj on the microphone is another artiste. smiley

I thought they were talking about that one too.

What happened to him sef?
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by arabralph(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats Kewve Kelvin Bojeghre,my Sec School mate way back at FGC Ugwolawo Kogi State.Congrats baba ibeji grin
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by swizzdre(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
arabralph:
Congrats Kewve Kelvin Bojeghre,my Sec School mate way back at FGC Ugwolawo Kogi State.Congrats baba ibeji grin
Bros na which year for ugwalawo
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by greatcarz4: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2018
swizzdre:
Bros na which year for ugwalawo

98/99 set ... congrat bro
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by swizzdre(m): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2018
greatcarz4:

98/99 set ... congrat bro
that's my set nw, I don't remember this guy o
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by OKorowanta: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Dannieln1:
Where is his dreadlock
His look real fresh and better

Really love his music
His voice is unique too

Dreadlocks ke!
The BOJ you mean is different from laylow/Kevin Boj
The former is from the West while the later na from the south.
Re: Zena And Zalli: Kelvin Boj Welcomes Twins With His Wife (Photo) by Dannieln1: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2018
OKorowanta:

Dreadlocks ke!
The BOJ you mean is different from laylow/Kevin Boj
The former is from the West while the later na from the south.
thanks for the clarification
Cos I began to wonder

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos / Gay Bisi Alimi Shares Photo Of Himself & Boyfriend Deeply Kissing / Maheeda Recounts An Armed Robbery Attack As She Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.