Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? (396 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? by smilek(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
After the humiliations, I'll lock down the house of assembly till December for security reasons, so no impeachment process can begin, I'll use my veto power to desolve all LGA chairman and LCDs structure, (I'll meet them in court), replace them with loyalist, I'll stop the fees collected at every toll gate so as to get the people behind me. I'll investigate Lagos government from 1999 to 2006, I'll investigate alpha beta company & LCC, Revise tax law, employ more people in LCS. Become very outspoken, get media sympathy and support Pdp candidate for governor. � �
Re: If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? by chiefolododo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Join another party and win
Re: If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? by ipobarecriminals: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
wink cheesy grin beta nor go kee urself.To serve Lagosian is NOT by FORCE. Wisdom make pipu wise
Re: If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? by Livebygrace: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
I will do what he just did. Wahala no dey pay.

Check my sig to earn some coins in your wallet
Re: If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? by Ekez(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
I will kill maself.
Re: If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? by lionness(f): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ensure I totally annihilate and destroy both Tinubu and that useless criminal party called APC. It would be the sole payback and my entire remaining life dedication
Re: If You Were Ambode, What Will You Do? by nazicartel(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
No much noise, will just pray APC wins federal, very sure they will make him a minister

(1) (Reply)

Imo APGA Guber: 6 Disqualified As Ohakim, Ararume Battle For Ticket / Landslide In Cross River Affects 60 Houses, Historical Site. (pic) / 2019: Fresh Trouble For Atiku In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.