Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? (1108 Views)

Fascism: Get Ready To Defend Your Country, PDP Charges Nigerians / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Amba555(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Honestly it's quick and convenient to point accusing fingers on our leaders.

The question is if you are the president of your nation what will you do differently?

Let the ball roll...you never can't tell your idea or suggest might help your country.
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
I'm not praying to become a President but as one who would guide a sane duty in the interest of everyone.
But to your question. I would first seek advise(suggestion) from all corners of life(both rich, poor, elite, child, etc), then pick out the needs that are most demanding and implement according to each community. With that an average citizen & non-citizen will benefit.
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Cozbymaster97(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
throw Buhari behind bars..

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by LuciferKristi: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
1. Kill & jail all feminists
2. Kill pocohantas
3. Jail sarrki
4. Burn Bobrisky at the stake
5. Legalize public masturbation
6. Set up a Ministry of Tribalism
7. Jail all ex Heads of State & Governors
8. Build a monument of my preeq at the government house
9. Nuclearize Nigeria's military
10. Invasion of neighbouring West African states
11. Ethnically cleanse Fulanis from Nigeria
12. Declare Lagos State the ancestral home of Osu Flattinoes
13. Provide 24/7 electricity by swapping dams & hydro power plants for nuclear ones
14. Pass a decree that natural resources can only be owned/managed by firms run by indigenes of that region
15. Ban amala, lafun, ewedu, gbegiri & all other life-threatening Afonja foods
16. Outlaw religion & arrest all religious conmen
17. Legalize prostitution

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by goodnessme1(f): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
sell nigeria and share the money to it citizens.
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by seyidboy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Amba555(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cozbymaster97:
throw Buhari behind bars..
Will this improve the nation?
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Amba555(f): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
2. Kill pocohantas
3. Jail sarrki
13. Provide 24/7 electricity by swapping dams & hydro power plants for nuclear ones
14. Pass a decree that natural resources can only be owned/managed by firms run by indigenes of that region
You really need God's help

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Amba555(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
sell nigeria and share the money to it citizens.
Na wa for you oh...you will be the worst president then...God will never give you such position of authority, say amen grin
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
2. Kill pocohantas
3. Jail sarrki
6)What will be their functions?
15) What have we the cone-headed descendants of the fallen angel ever done to you to deserve such wickedness?
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by SolutionMee: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy
I have two citizenship.
As a citizen of Nigeria, I will sell the country, take my 70% and share the remaining 12% to the citizens. Please don't ask me where the remaining percentage went to. Won't I pay tithe after selling our beloved country? Won't I compensate world bank for loaning us money all these while? Won't I pay bills in the US? Won't I help Nigerians to invest some money for future purpose?

As a US citizen, I'll continue to add to their technological breakthrough and develop for them the most powerful military tech. WW3 is inevitable. We all have to be prepared. Albert Einstein told me not to be worried that it's gonna be a fun.
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Amba555(f): 5:57am On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I have two citizenship.
As a citizen of Nigeria, I will sell the country, take my 70% and share the remaining 12% to the citizens. Please don't ask me where the remaining percentage went to. Won't I pay tithe after selling our beloved country? Won't I compensate world bank for loaning us money all these while? Won't I pay bills in the US? Won't I help Nigerians to invest some money for future purpose?

As a US citizen, I'll continue to add to their technological breakthrough and develop for them the most powerful military tech. WW3 is inevitable. We all have to be prepared. Albert Einstein told me not to be worried that it's gonna be a fun.
Why can't you do what you intend doing in US right here in Nigeria?

We should have the right mindset about our beloved country Nigeria...we don't have anywhere we can call home.

I believe Nigeria will be great again
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by hakeem4(m): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Drnice2:
I'm not praying to become a President but as one who would guide a sane duty in the interest of everyone.
But to your question. I would first seek advise(suggestion) from all corners of life(both rich, poor, elite, child, etc), then pick out the needs that are most demanding and implement according to each community. With that an average citizen & non-citizen will benefit.
this is good but it can only work on paper
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by blackpanda: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2018
I will abolish CAN, Muric and all the religious courts in Nigeria. Completion separation of religion and the state.

Then I will lockdown and ban all social media

Review all corruption laws to death penalty.

If u steal or support a thief e.g crying that prosecution is political witch hunting or "na our brother" mentality, you die!

Scrap all payments to political office holders. Maximum total pay will be N10000. For transport to work

Any godfather obj, tinubu, bavangida etc that make noise will be shot immediately, and their family must pay for the bullet or be jailed as well! grin
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by CocoaOla: 7:13am On Oct 04, 2018
citizens First politics second

No particular family or person shall be or held political office more than 6 years no slavery or godfatherism

I will make politics un lucrative

Still public funds and die

My citizens will give birth to childrens they can train financially

All Nigeria lives born and unborn will matter

Will put experienced expert in charge of electricity like general electric Japanese power for proper management and accountability

If Your company cannot employ my citizens with good pay and open it factory here in Nigeria no business for you in my country

Will cut all senators salary to half

All jobless Nigerian citizens will be on pay role and work for community development

My country international passports will be visa free to all countries

My currency will be valuable

I will build low cost houseing for every Nigeria citizens
None will be homeless

Nysc 6 months

Nigerian graduate no inventions no graduations

Every Nigerian must retire at the age of 60 for younger graduate to get job

Good public infrastructure and good maintenance of it

No nepotism

Comit crime and die their must be orderliness

Resturure the arm forces of Nigeria police and army your jobs is to protect my citizens not harass them

Good road networks and world class basic human amenities

My citizens live must be respect inside and outside Nigeria

Strict rules of laws

Border security

Send my citizens on scholarship around the world for development of my country

Will diversify the economy and make export license free for legal experts to encourage my citizens to export

Will restruture the education system

Will not collect salaries from my fellow Nigerians through out my stay in office I'm there to truly serve my fellow citizens

I will recover all stolen Nigerians assets

Will encourage my citizens to save and invest their money to alleviate poverty finally

And many others Good things
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Moreoffaith(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2018
I will

I am coming back
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by mybestlove(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2018
First of all arrest all political office holders from 1984 till date for probing.

Arrest all political godfathers in Nigeria and make them vomit all they have stolen.

Decentralise power
Abolish either the senate or house of representatives

Abolish quota system

Investment in education and transform nysc to skills acquisition

Create institutions to boost employment

Invest in human capital development

Diversification of the economy

Heavily invest in infrastructure etc
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by mrvitalis(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2018
CocoaOla:
citizens First politics second

No particular family or person shall be or held political office more than 6 years no slavery or godfatherism

I will make politics un lucrative

Still public funds and die

My citizens will give birth to childrens they can train financially

All Nigeria lives born and unborn will matter

Will put experienced expert in charge of electricity like general electric Japanese power for proper management and accountability

If Your company cannot employ my citizens with good pay and open it factory here in Nigeria no business for you in my country

Will cut all senators salary to half

All jobless Nigerian citizens will be on pay role and work for community development

My country international passports will be visa free to all countries

My currency will be valuable

I will build low cost houseing for every Nigeria citizens
None will be homeless

Nysc 6 months

Nigerian graduate no inventions no graduations

Every Nigerian must retire at the age of 60 for younger graduate to get job

Good public infrastructure and good maintenance of it

No nepotism

Comit crime and die their must be orderliness

Resturure the arm forces of Nigeria police and army your jobs is to protect my citizens not harass them

Good road networks and world class basic human amenities

My citizens live must be respect inside and outside Nigeria

Strict rules of laws

Border security

Send my citizens on scholarship around the world for development of my country

Will diversify the economy and make export license free for legal experts to encourage my citizens to export

Will restruture the education system

Will not collect salaries from my fellow Nigerians through out my stay in office I'm there to truly serve my fellow citizens

I will recover all stolen Nigerians assets

Will encourage my citizens to save and invest their money to alleviate poverty finally

And many others Good things

Bla bla bla

Just state how each KS going to be done
U think its easy... Lol
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by crispus09(m): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2018
assemble all the godfathers and bomb them,then jail all corrupt past and present leaders
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Jokerman(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2018
blackpanda:
I will abolish CAN, Muric and all the religious courts in Nigeria. Completion separation of religion and the state.

Then I will lockdown and ban all social media

Review all corruption laws to death penalty.

If u steal or support a thief e.g crying that prosecution is political witch hunting or "na our brother" mentality, you die!

Scrap all payments to political office holders. Maximum total pay will be N10000. For transport to work

Any godfather obj, tinubu, bavangida etc that make noise will be shot immediately, and their family must pay for the bullet or be jailed as well! grin

I swear I support this... this lies the only antidote to Nigeria's debacles

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by mrvitalis(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Well first day I would abolish pilgrimage and tax it by $3000 ...yes before you travel to macca or Israel you have to pay government $3000

Stop payment in any form to traditional rulers...

Infastructure
Road... We have 12 million cars in Nigeria
Would introduce a road tax... Trucks like dangote trucks would pay 500k per year... To bike that would pay 20,000 per year... The aim? Generate 1.5trn to 2 trillion that would be used for road development

40% would go to the federal government and 60% to the state

For the federal government 30% of what we get would go into development of the rail sector

Education

Would introduce a tax for all private university and secoundry schools and even foreign students except you studied on scholarship and also all private secoundry schools with school fees above 50000

Before you go for service or write weac you must present you tax clearance

With the funds we would fund universities and secoundry schools as usual state gets 60%

Would use the federal share to establish one unity school on each local government of Nigeria

The also develop vocational training centers where people can learn skills required by the industry or high potential skills that can sustain them alone

Religious bodies

Muslim and Christian groups mosques and churches, and also all ngo must submit their yearly income budget to a government ministry to monitor and approve ( that's how it's done in the UK before you kill me) 70% of such budget must be for social responsibility

Scholarships, building of hospital, business grant and the rest

With road and education taken over by tax... We raise $3bn and build 3 steel mill plant ..ajokuta was built with just $1bn ...since the troble is too much build another just near it Jor and mine the iron

The one in cross river and any other place

60% of your production should be rail tracks for the first 5 years until we produce enough rail tracts to link all Nigerian cites

Corruption simple... Get any evidence a civil servant is engaging in corruption he would be place on 6 months work without pay with his pension as grantee... The person who reported gets 40% government get the rest

Without corrupt civil servants politicians can do poo

That's enough for now.. I have many more
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2018
1. Suspend the Constitution.

2. Transform into a Supreme maximum ruler.

3. Round up all politicians and ex-military heads of state.

4. Lock them all up in a big hall and set fire to it.

5. Turn the Federal Republic of Nigeria to the Great Empire of Nigeria, where I will be the Emperor and all will serve at my pleasure.

6. Divide the Empire into 5 or 6 regions.

7. Appoint administrators to these regions and appoint governors for each state of the regions. The only politicking allowed will be local government elections.

8. Make new laws to replace suspended Constitution. For example, all graduating secondary school students will enroll for a compulsory 2-year military training in the emperor's army before going for higher education.

9. Begin massive rehabilitation of infrastructure in my empire. Bullet trains to connect every part of my empire, stable electricity, pipe borne water, etc.

10. Focus on building institutions and social structures to take care of my people, the minors, the senior citizens, the handicapped will all get special treatment in the new dispensation. Begging will be outlawed. If you need a job, contact your local government secretariat and you will be fixed up.

11. Quash any uprising by burning dissidents at the stakes or decapitating them. All forms of union will be abolished.

12. Outlaw proselytizing. Whatever religion you practice should be practiced privately. Churches and mosques must never use gramophones or loudspeakers on the streets or disturb with their noise at any time of the day or night.

13. Religious institutions will be taxed.

14. Homosexuality banned forever. If you are homosexual you will submit to medical treatment so that you can be healed or be burned at the stakes.

15. Every citizen of my empire will have the right to good life and the pursuit of "happyness" as long as it doesn't contravene the emperor's laws.

16. Rule for 50 years and turn Nigeria into a world super power. undecided

Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Anyone who has ruled this country since independence will form part of advisers team but never to come out for any position again!

I will endorse laws beneficial to the masses!

Infact don't let me go on undecided what is the use Nothing works in this country called Nigeria!!!

All we do is talk and talk without implementation!

1 Like

Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Mentcee(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2018
Amba555:
Honestly it's quick and convenient to point accusing fingers on our leaders.

The question is if you are the president of your nation what will you do differently?

Let the ball roll...you never can't tell your idea or suggest might help your country.

I will jail Buhari!
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by nijabazaar: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2018
LuciferKristi:
2. Kill pocohantas
3. Jail sarrki

You made sense with certain points. Like 17, 13, 10, 9,, 5, and 16
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Cozbymaster97(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Amba555:

Will this improve the nation?
Yes 100%
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by jabor4Naija(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2018
The days of d week to work is much, so if i become d president den there will be no work from friday till sunday
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Amba555(f): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2018
mrvitalis:
Well first day I would abolish pilgrimage and tax it by $3000 ...yes before you travel to macca or Israel you have to pay government $3000

Stop payment in any form to traditional rulers...

Infastructure
Road... We have 12 million cars in Nigeria
Would introduce a road tax... Trucks like dangote trucks would pay 500k per year... To bike that would pay 20,000 per year... The aim? Generate 1.5trn to 2 trillion that would be used for road development

40% would go to the federal government and 60% to the state

For the federal government 30% of what we get would go into development of the rail sector

Education

Would introduce a tax for all private university and secoundry schools and even foreign students except you studied on scholarship and also all private secoundry schools with school fees above 50000

Before you go for service or write weac you must present you tax clearance

With the funds we would fund universities and secoundry schools as usual state gets 60%

Would use the federal share to establish one unity school on each local government of Nigeria

The also develop vocational training centers where people can learn skills required by the industry or high potential skills that can sustain them alone

Religious bodies

Muslim and Christian groups mosques and churches, and also all ngo must submit their yearly income budget to a government ministry to monitor and approve ( that's how it's done in the UK before you kill me) 70% of such budget must be for social responsibility

Scholarships, building of hospital, business grant and the rest

With road and education taken over by tax... We raise $3bn and build 3 steel mill plant ..ajokuta was built with just $1bn ...since the troble is too much build another just near it Jor and mine the iron

The one in cross river and any other place

60% of your production should be rail tracks for the first 5 years until we produce enough rail tracts to link all Nigerian cites

Corruption simple... Get any evidence a civil servant is engaging in corruption he would be place on 6 months work without pay with his pension as grantee... The person who reported gets 40% government get the rest

Without corrupt civil servants politicians can do poo

That's enough for now.. I have many more
Wow...massive
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by mrvitalis(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2018
Amba555:

Wow...massive

Would u support such a president?

Everything I said is realistic and can work
Re: If You Are The President Of Your Country What Will You Do? by Amba555(f): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
mrvitalis:

Would u support such a president?

Everything I said is realistic and can work
Not everything would work...you end up killing the citizens due to hunger and too many taxes...lol

(1) (Reply)

If Presidend Buhari Didnt Sack Abba Kyari, I Will Vote Against Him Comes 2019 / FLASHBACK: Ekiti Distributes 48,000 Laptops To Teachers, Students. / Why Atiku's Absence From The Debate Benefitted Buhari. By Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.