Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him (39533 Views)

APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by itchie: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Did he steal another mace?

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by tunary(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2018
very good
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by basty: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Nbote:
D same person who has been doing d bidding of d National chapter in d house of Assembly.. I'm sure he won't go down easy or alone... Let dem enjoy d monster dey created

same person who has been doing d bidding of d National chapter in d house of Assembly

It is well with our education in Nigeria
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2018
roundman:
You are the only one that knows what's up...The rest are just talking because of their love for saraki.
saraki has taken over your brain.must you mention saraki in every statement? at this rate you may end up mad before the year runs out
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by KosyJerry(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2018
The man is troubled and loves war.. Well, all the best to him and I hope PDP accepts him wholly cus if not that’s his down fall. And he would fall yakata grin embarassed
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by temptnow: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Stupid Omo Agege thinks he can always commit crime and get away with it

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by comos: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2018
He can now concentrates on being a Buhari senator
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by collins2good(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Why can't this youth of this generation confirm news before commenting

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2018
If APC tries it, Nigerians should settle down for some hidden secrets of the APC

It's good and a welcome development for the masses!

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by roundman: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2018
Mklanceee:

saraki has taken over your brain.must you mention saraki in every statement? at this rate you may end up mad before the year runs out
Maybe madness runs in your family for you to know.
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by lookingfly: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Let's see how buhari he's god will help him now!! lipsrsealed
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by contigiency(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Joke of the month.
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by slivertongue: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2018
Omo agege's thugish attitude wil sink. he is a thug at home he is a thug in d NASS pretendin 2lov GMB more than others

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by sacx: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2018
A house divided against itself cannot stand. This is the same APC that wants to unseat PDP in Delta in 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by AdorableJosh(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Ashey man yii pada ma te finally ni.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2018
roundman:
Maybe madness runs in your family for you to know.
it takes normal people to know one who is mad.
mad people like you don't know they are mad.
at first I never said you are mad but now you have just convinced me you are mad
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by roundman: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Mklanceee:

it takes normal people to know one who is mad.
mad people like you don't know they are mad.
at first I never said you are mad but now you have just convinced me you are mad
like i told you...It runs in your family...you just confirmed it.
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Illegal44: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Fake News
He won the primaries
It's his opponent that's raising this propaganda
He remains the senator of Delta central

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2018
This man is just full of sh.it. The last time I saw him at the National assembly, nigga was just walking all alone by him self to his office.l unlike correct SDM with his goons always entering NASS with style.

This Senator is worthless just like Agege Bread

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Babaj02: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2018
I thought Pa Oyegun constituted state exco (Cyril Ogodo) is not recognized by Oshobaba. Where did they derived their power of expulsion from? Is SWC now higher than NWC? Okowa we don't want you b4 ooo, but APC is not ready. So ride on till they put their house in order. I weep for Delta State

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by udemzyudex(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Hahahaha, funny.

This party is something else.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Lomprico2: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2018
After him don steal mase for una! cheesy

Wicked apc.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Ketaokeipheoma: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Flattino:

Why are you contradicting yourself?
what is(are) contradictring you there? Were you not in this country when he the same thug to disrupt nass nd snatch the symbol of power(mace) nd those pple was hailing him

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Belleful: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2018
funny. the ogodo fraction is not recognize by the national apc, but recognize that of the prophet Jones erue led fraction which omo agege belongs. so who should be expelling who
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Bimpe29: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
The notorious Mace Hijacker. Make I no hear say they don expel am ooo.

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Ogaga87(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
I pray for more confusion in their house.. Let them divide beyond unification. Amen

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by bluecircle470: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
jumpandpas:
Useless and selfish APC. They expelled him because his actions will affect them negatively but when he interrupted the NASS proceedings and ran away with the MACE in an APC failed political coup to impeach Saraki they didn't see any reason to expell the criminal.

My friend why do u twist story....the mace was not stolen in any attempt to impeach the SP but rather it was when omo-agege was suspended. Pls get ur fact right
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by Myself2(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
centoke30:
The name Omo Agege is synonymous to trouble. He thought APC will save him, now look at his life

With
Re: APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him by kennsville(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Flattino:

Why are you contradicting yourself?
Lol.. the guy tot he was making sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / National Power Grid Collapses, As 4 States Are Now In Total Darkness / Federal High Court Complex Port-Harcourt, Built By Wike Ready For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.