Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Is Life So Unfair? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is Life So Unfair? (43761 Views)

There's Is Life Outside Work / Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by CaesarDon(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Vecto:

I know this is coming a bit late but I hope you see this. Can you send to me as well? I'd really appreciate. Help a brother. Thanks��

Send me a message or mail
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Ayanvicky: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
CaesarDon:
shege45 don't give up hope, help is waiting for you

My advice for you is to venture into programming

I also came out with a 2-2 and I work in a tech firm that pays roughly 100k, I also have job offers willing to pay more.

I got the job almost immediately after graduating, mention me and I could be of help free of charge if u wanna learn how to code.
Pls am interested in this coding.help @ aanuayandele@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by emmadeking(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
CaesarDon:

Ok its cool you're enthusiastic to better yourself,

I'd be explicit as possible, u need a laptop if u don't have one

The amount of time you devote to coding would determine how fast you'd get a job, cos experience counts alot so your devoted time is essential
Reply with your mail address I'd send you a book, and also detail how you'd go about writing your first code

You also may not need proprietary software as notepad in windows should suffice

I'd also be of help if you run into any hitches
I'm interested bro.
My e-mail is coolemmy001@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Vecto(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
CaesarDon:

ok sir
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Vecto(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
CaesarDon:

just did sir. My email is Arshraaf@gmail.com
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Nmeri17: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2019
nuggarito:
The op don't know shit about life, my elder bro graduated with a third class in petroleum engineering in futo, after 2 years of struggling as a lesson teacher and part time teacher, he is now a fulfilled man. Hes married with two kids has his own house with two cars. Don't be hopeless Mr op before I go I have message for you
wait, what happened after the 2 years? part time teachers got a seven-figure raise, or he delved into some booming enterprise? please bring this secret to light so my fortunes can equally partake in such turnaround sad
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Kirinwa: 4:24am On Dec 30, 2019
shege45:
Let me tell you guys a brief story.
When i was in secondary school, i was the best student in my class. I was so good that I represented my school in any competition held.

Going to university, i still had that flare. I was still very serious. I read like a mad person , but due to some factors , my gp was really bad in yr 2 and 3. Regardless of the fact that I studied hard. Other years were good but it was unfortunate i came out with a 2.2 degree. If a degrees were to be given according to your level of seriousness, I would have made a first class.

However, i came out of school thinking that atleast its not like 2.2 is a bad result, It’s average. I tried looking for a job, but everywhere says minimum 2.1. I had to settle for a teaching job which i still do now. I have given up on looking for job because everyone says the same thing. 2.2 has made me believe i am no longer intelligent. People in my family, my friends , my colleagues at work all believe that i am intelligent. But my degree tells me otherwise.

Now here is what saddens me. A friend of mine whom i knew i was better than academically back in school posted a picture of a car given to him by his employer. He came out with a 2.1 (p:s he got that job without knowing anyone in the company,he saw it online and applied).Everyone in the department knew how he always passed his exams. Although i am genuinely happy for him, but I am sad for myself. Do employers think that we 2.2 graduates are totally worthless? Coming out with 2.1 is a nice achievement and many people who got it worked really hard for it but many factors can make a bright student come out with 2.2. I have been teaching for three years now and I sometimes ask myself, would I continue like this? I don’t want to be like some of my colleagues who are way older than i am and still teaching. I am 25.

An advice to people in universities. Do any thing you can to come out with a 2.1. Don’t let that no job thing fool you. Read , cheat or buy 2.1, but do whatever it takes to come out with it. Get it first then listen to the no job story because your story can actually change with it. As for 2.2, there is actually no job unless you have somebody somewhere.

E remain tiny small for you to make sense.

You started well but ended badly when you advocated for mediocrity by telling people to cheat or buy 2:1. As for the 129 people that liked that post, when a doctor that bought his certificate descends on you, then we will count scores.

Op you didn't even tell them to target first, you reduced it to 2:1, which I believed you targeted 2:1 but fell to 2:2.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by shege45: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2019
Kirinwa:

E remain tiny small for you to make sense.

You started well but ended badly when you advocated for mediocrity by telling people to cheat or buy 2:1. As for the 129 people that liked that post, when a doctor that bought his certificate descends on you, then we will count scores.

Op you didn't even tell them to target first, you reduced it to 2:1, which I believed you targeted 2:1 but fell to 2:2.
ok bro
i finally picked myself up
and left the country and thier certificate for them.
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by Gbengageorge: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
So sorry just seeing this now. Go to pdfdrive.com there are lots of resources there.

Grupo:

Great. Thanks.

Can you help me with some resources to get started?
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by shege45: 1:29am On Oct 18, 2022
balaclava:

Life is unfair to you because you are destined for greatness.

Don't give up. Your time will come.

Believe.
i didn’t give up. I am now doing way way better than when I made this post. Thanks for this advice. It was just a low point in my life
Re: Why Is Life So Unfair? by OperationalVehi: 2:12am On Oct 18, 2022
shege45:
u didn’t give up. I am now doing way way better than when I made this post. Thanks for this advice. It was just a low point in my life
I remember this your thread from way back. I am glad you are doing better now. I pray you Excel the more.
Surviving and leaving this country will be the greatest thing to happen to anyone. I am still stuck here with nothing to call mine. Life has been extremely touch. I keep trying to meet up with 1 or 2 inconsistent job just to put something in my stomach and afford data to stay online while applying for jobs.
I don't know but I feel really confused about life. Sometimes I feel so useless I want to end it all. I want to start all over again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Twenty Career Pages of Nigerian Bank Websites / Nestle Nigeria Plc Needs Field Sales Managers Across Nigeria -oct. 2014 / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs - Lots Of Vacancies (closing 1st Sept)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.