Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries (18980 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by NaijaCelebrity: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2018
Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Primaries

Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu defeated Biancia Ojukwu to clinch the APGA senatorial ticket for Anambra South.

Below is the acceptance speech of Ikuku Oma.

AN ACCEPTANCE SPEECH BY PRINCE NICHOLAS CHUKWUJEKWU UKACHUKWU, MFR, APGA STANDARDBEARER,2019 ANAMBRA SOUTH SENATORIAL ELECTION UMUNNEM NDI ANAMBRA SOUTH, DAALUNU

It is with a heart full of appreciation that I address you all today for your overwhelming solidarity that has availed me the mandate to fly our dear Party, APGA’s flag in the 2019 Senatorial election in Anambra South.

I remember with emotions how I had consulted you across the length and breadth of our zone and true to your words, you came through with your support for me, and for that, I remain indebted to you.

Today, you have made an important decision to look to the future rather than consider personal interests that had hitherto left us with nothing at the longer run. You all today, sent our dear Anambra South Zone on a mission that will guarantee her recovery politically, economically, socially and development-wise.

To whom much is given, much is expected and I want to reecho my initial promise “to always put you first”, which is a commitment most of our initial and present leaders in the Zone, have not demonstrated.

Together, we will rise again as a Zone, to assume our rightful position as the industrial hub of the State, as the Zone with the greatest Intellectual Deposit, as the Best Zone in Self-help efforts among many other positive areas. So, Umunnem n’APGA, as we celebrate today, let us be mindful that the common enemies of our journey to emancipation are not resting on their oars. We are in a war to break even and place our dear zone where it rightly belongs and this will require sacrifice, commitment, doggedness and courage.

We cannot relent now for victory is not yet in sight but fortunately for us, we have God and we have our people on our side and with God, Victory is assured! I wish to thank immensely the Leader and Chairman, Board of Trustees of APGA, His Excellency, Governor Willie Obiano and the National Chairman of APGA, Ozonkpu Victor Ike Oye for providing a level playing ground for all aspirants during the Primaries.

The leadership you provide is highly commendable. I thank my wife and my lovely children for their support and encouragement during the build-up to the Primaries. To all APGA faithful and supporters as well as all Ikukuoma fans, this victory belongs to all of us as without your support, I wouldn’t have been here. I must not fail to acknowledge my co-contestants in the APGA Primaries.

You all are wonderful people and it was an honour vying alongside you. APGA belongs to all of us, so I call on you to join hands with me to ensure victory for all of us in the general elections.

APGA BU NKE ANYI NIILE.

DAALUNU

GOD BLESS APGA

GOD BLESS ANAMBRA SOUTH

GOD BLESS ANAMBRA STATE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

PRINCE NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU, MFR APGA CANDIDATE FOR ANAMBRA SOUTH SENATORIAL ELECTION

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/prince-nicholas-ukachukwu-acceptance-speech-after-defeating-bianca-ojukwu-at-apga-primaries

5 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by hisgrace090: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2018
I love this one!

By God's grace you will make it to senate.

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by wolesmile(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
So this is how much Igbos respect the memory of Their so called Warlord!!!

By allowing his wife to be defeated in an election? Na wa ooo

25 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by EvilMetahuman: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bigotry..

She lost because she's not from anambra.. smh

Dem don use tribalism do those people lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by miqos02(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
OK blanca

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by PavillionEnergy: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
na so
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by Lokoyen(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
I wonder why FFK did not campaign for his friend tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by Tolexander: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
So none of Ojukwu's household can successfully contest and win election in alaigbo!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by talkyou: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
For now, He is the Best option from Anambra south. Andy Uba is not doing anything in the senate

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by arewafederation: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ojukwu will be "shaking" in his grave. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by Mccullum: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is the politics of one of the Eastern states and I'm less concern because I'm westerner.

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by iHart(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
The level of surprises in the on going parties primaries is really high. More surprises will come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by ignant: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
When Oba Lil Wayne boasted genocide on an ethnic group if Ambode didn't win, he was subtly applauded and goaded by zombies on this forum. Ambode and Lagos were the pride of the South West and Nigeria- there are multiple threads here that can be cited as evidence.

Until three months ago, the same people that tooted Ambode's horn are the same people now claiming, three months later, that he did nothing.

Sociologists, and then psychologists have to commission a scientific study to explain the source of this great deal of cognitive dissonance.

No other group in history has been known to show such willing and unrestrained desire to submit to a well demonstrated exploitative overlord.

If sociologists can't explain it, then geneticists should take up the mantle and see if it is a genetic defect.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by cpu2006(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good news for Abuja residence and its environs
Wumyet Red oil has finally arrived
for a quality, undiluted and original palm oil, Wumyet Oil is the best answer
Sizes include:-
2 Litters
4 Litters
5 Litters
10 Litters
25 Litters. etc
with wumyet palm Oil, Quality Palm Oil is guarantee!

Call or watsap on 08116814649.
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Prince and Princess Estate Apo cool

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by EvilMetahuman: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
[s]
ignant:
When Oba Lil Wayne boasted genocide
on an ethnic group if Ambode didn't win,
he was subtly applauded and goaded by
zombies on this forum.
Ambode and Lagos were the pride of the
South West and Nigeria- there are
multiple threads here that can be cited
as evidence. Until three months ago, the
same people that tooted Ambode's horn
are the same people now claiming, three
months later, that he did nothing.
Sociologists, and then psychologists have to commission a scientific study to
explain the source of this great deal of
cognitive dissonance.
No other group in history has been
known to show such willing and
unrestrained desire to submit to a well
demonstrated exploitative overlord.
If sociologists can't explain it, then
geneticists should take up the mantle
and see if it is a genetic defect.
[/s]this thread is about bianca not getting ticket on a political platform her husband created because of tribalism ..

Stick with the topic

17 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by rahuge: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
him for just keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by kessdivine4all: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
wolesmile:

YES UNLIKE YOU GUYS WHO DON'T HAVE AN INDEPENDENT MIND OF THEIR OWN, AMBODE IS A GOOD EXAMPLE. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE REAL SOPHISTICATED LOTS

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by Arysexy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good luck to you.

We don't worship nor follow follow like afonja.

Liberal minded and Republican igbos

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by shizzleStar: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
wolesmile:

Reason being that Igbos don't follow sheepishly or have a herd mentality that is associated with a certain region of Suffersticated morrons

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by Arysexy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
ignant:
When Oba Lil Wayne boasted genocide on an ethnic group if Ambode didn't win, he was subtly applauded and goaded by zombies on this forum. Ambode and Lagos were the pride of the South West and Nigeria- there are multiple threads here that can be cited as evidence.

Until three months ago, the same people that tooted Ambode's horn are the same people now claiming, three months later, that he did nothing.

Sociologists, and then psychologists have to commission a scientific study to explain the source of this great deal of cognitive dissonance.

No other group in history has been known to show such willing and unrestrained desire to submit to a well demonstrated exploitative overlord.

If sociologists can't explain it, then geneticists should take up the mantle and see if it is a genetic defect.

It is called hypocrisy of the west. Or afonja sophistication. Cowardly following a self acclaimed overload sheepishly is seen as sophistication there. What a people

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Prince and Princess Estate Apo cool
Ohh, yes, I heard he's the owner.

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by mezarddinny: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
funny how Igbo's think not having a leader is a good thing, it shows how deluded they are.

in history, groups without leaders have always suffered because there must be someone that will represent a group. that is why Biafra will never be achieved, different people fighting for same thing in different ways.

it may seem good to them but in reality, it is a bad thing, that is also the reason why they are being marginalized, nobody to fight for them since they find themselves too egoistic to agree and follow a leader that fights for them.

17 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by LUGBE: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
I have reservations about this man,he is greedy. Ifeanyi uba could have been a better option.

All the same Ifeanyi is paying for his sins of leaving PDP when he was needed, now where do he go to now.

Bianca should not have even tried contesting, i have my reasons, what did she do for Anambarians when she was holding all the federal appointment, ,,,,,absolutely nothing , now you came to represent a senatorial zone, ,gush.

Go to Enugu, they will give you slot to represent them after all you have been representing them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
mezarddinny:
funny how Igbo's think not having a leader is a good thing, it shows how deluded they are.

in history, groups without leaders have always suffered because there must be someone that will represent a group. that is why Biafra will never be achieved, different people fighting for same thing in different ways.

it may seem good to them but in reality, it is a bad thing, that is also the reason why they are being marginalized, nobody to fight for them since they find themselves too egoistic to agree and follow a leader that fights for them.

If what Tinibu is doing in SW is What you call leadership, it means you are not mentally stable.
I am a Christian Yoruba, Tinibu is not and will never be my leader.
He can keep deceiving his fellow Yoruba Moslems with his archaic politics , but not progressive Yoruba's.
This is 21st century for crying out loud. One man cannot be in his bedroom and be pressing a whole tribe like a remote.

I love people that have and independent minds, not what Tinibu is doing In SW

It's this kind of comment of yours that made Igbos to call us slaves.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by Yankee101: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Use and dump
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by Mopolchi: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ukachukwu bu onye ohi. In fact, fancha na zo Anambra south senatorial zone bu ndi ohi - APGA, APC na PDP. angry angry angry
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries by ignant: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
When Kanye West said "400 years of slavery was a choice", was he speaking about a certain part of Nigeria?

Could wilfull submission to an overlord be a slavish tendency or even a genetic defect?

Let me go make some research.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege / Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / EFCC Grills Pauline Tallen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.