Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (82273 Views)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2018
princfred:
It can epp your husbands tool do a good job in your workshop. That way, it will epp you.
No time for that

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Oyindidi(f): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
spotted, another evening news paper
gringrin
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by princfred(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
No time for that
That's how you will give man flaccid dick for night duty and he has to run around after other ladies to get a hard-on. Better marry a woman since you are not interested in giving a man a strong one. Why marry a man and suffer him with flaccidity? And he has to be on a diet of sex enhancement drugs to remember he has night duty?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2018
princfred:
My fellow Libra! If we marry we go get serious problem o your thinking and mine will always clash cos I'll get drunk on my ego and what i want will still happen.
I doubt it if I will end up with a Libra, but if that happens no worry, I will massage your ego well well. But last last Na me you go serve tongue
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by donstan18: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
So you really believe that picture?
Believe me, the torment waiting to be unleashed on that kid is doing 3months IT. grin

Ruthdaniel?

3 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
So you really believe that picture?
Believe me, the torment waiting to be unleashed on that kid is doing 3months IT. grin

donstan18:

Ruthdaniel?

shocked shocked

Yes, it's RD grin

My long lost crush wink

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by princfred(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
I doubt it if I will end up with a Libra, but if that happens no worry, I will massage your ego well well. But last last Na me you go serve tongue
Well, a man is made to serve ( abi service grin ) his wife one way or the other. Its a beautiful thing and he will be blessed for it. Being submissive and messaging his ego will really go a long to improve his "service" to womanity. But with me, as for whatever you want happening las las based on you being in control and me being a mere figure head, puppet or slave, na there you go get big problem. I can serve and service (more like a king does) but never be a slave or puppet. In fact once I get a sniff, and I will, if you think it (cos I usually play extra humble almost slavish very early just to know if you take me as one), that you consider me a slave or puppet, the relationship will turn into a traumatic nightmare for you.

Do you know how traumatic it can for a man to eventually know that the woman he loves and gives the fruit of his labour to mainly sees him as a mere puppet only to be massaged like a dog and kicked out to go labour some more for her? You will when he eventually finds out cos he will make feel as much trauma. No wonder men from some tribes are soo into marrying many women.

That's where lots of good relationship and marriages go terrible wrong - a man will be nice and serving a woman, the woman starts feeling that she is his controller or puppet master and the head and takes him as a slave. The man gets a whiff of that and suddenly changes and starts maltreating and traumatizing the woman for ever considering him a slave especially by going after other women or even going for a second wife just to show the woman that he still has his freedom and is not a slave to her. And the woman starts wondering how a very nice man just turned callous towards her overnight without a major incidence between them. I have seen this severally how that orientation affects women negatively las las.

The best a woman should do when his man is serving or servicing her is to thank God, complement and reciprocate his efforts the best she could not feel like she is puppet master or play him a slave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by newdawn2017(f): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Quigley:
If you haven't had sex with a milf, you are missing. Older women are God's gift to young men!!
Walayi! My dear tell them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Mizk(f): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
spotted, another evening news paper
Yes you're entitled to whatever bullcrap your primitive mind decides to churn out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Lucifer66(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=youngest85 post=71787606]I envy this guy o

I wish to meet someone of my mum's age[/quote
Fooooool
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by megamank(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Some guy De sign risk sha....later na beer palour go be their house because them go De fear to go home go see their mama age every day....

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Saff(f): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2018
donstan18:
Bruhahaha Bruha bruhohoho grin grin

Now this is the bitter reality every 30+ evening newspaper single lady must face, you can't run away from it, no matter how you rant on social media. I mean, this is the bitter reality about submissiveness after forming tigress on social media.

Any lady in her 30s still unmarrried doing boyfriend and sucking preeeeq is a disgrace, valueless, sexually condemned, biological expired, maritally frustrated and should be ashamed of herself.

Tufiakwa!.....Spit on evening newspapers! I'm out.

Returns, gives them a hard knock for not being married. I'm out again.

Returns again with rope for them to take the best decision of their life........

Shut the hell up decker. You psychopath. Keep running your mouth, you will soon know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by ModsareChevres: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2018
Child abuse!
The boy may be an orphan and no family around him.
But why are they desperately advertising themselves to the world.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Evening paper or not, this is rubbish. I married in my early 20s and I didn't do any of this. Any man wey want person to massage in ego all in the name of marriage, make him go buy slave.

So?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by sarcasticdude(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Feminists no go like this post at all at all cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by odogwu9(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2018
teebiggs:
A photo of a 39 years old woman kneeling to serve her 19 years old husband she just got married to his dinner that just surfaced online has got social media users talking.

According to report, the woman and the young man just tied the knots and photos from their wedding ceremony that was shared on popular social media platform Facebook has since gone viral. See some of their photos below...

See more photos of them here >> http://www.mayornaijablog.com/2018/10/photos-39-years-old-woman-kneels-to.html

For how long will she continue serving the husband in that manner ,is it for a day,,is for the meantime, ,did she just do it out of excitement ,,was it for the camera,,wtf
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by THEconqueror: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Trash, i wonder where the rule of worshipping horseband came from.

This is the kinda statement that got her to that situation. Continue!

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by flex04(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2018
youngest85:
I envy this guy o

I wish to meet someone of my mum's age

kneel down for casting angry angry angry angry
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Ishilove: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2018
And why is this on social media? Even if the boy doesn't have sense, can't the woman behave like the sensible one of the pair?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by HeyCorleone(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
See these shameless excuses called Guys cheering him up. Despicable bunch!

Poverty no good o grin

But it's very okay for y'all to follow men older than your fathers?

The double standard exhibited by the female gender is laughable.

6 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Mankosi: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Mehn fear no dey this boy body oo. See as dey grab this woman nyash like say dem be mate. This guy get liver no be small.

2 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Na dem ooo grin
Awon feminists & evening newspapers...

Na dem dem

The spirit of menopause inside this woman go overpower pocohantas own o!

She's gonna sue your ass soon for always calling her name in matters like this one. Do you know her real age?

1 Like

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by fykes(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
I can only pity the young man.. I feel so sorry for him.
Whatever led him into this... I feel so sorry for him. The only hope is that he is still young and will move on... But the scars on his emotions... I wonder if he will be strong enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by opribo(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Time will tell, you cannot cheat nature. Whatever the woman did to that young boy will surely show. Its a matter of time.

If the young boy went for money or the woman married out of frustration or it it true love. Time will reveal it. It is normal.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
See these shameless excuses called Guys cheering him up. Despicable bunch!

Poverty no good o grin

How many times have you condemned women who marry older men ?? Your hypocrisy stinks to the highest heavens.

Primitive fellow with an immature brain.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, I'm not a feminist but I can never do this. Unto watin na?

See my new galfrend I don divorce u,
U are doing shakara for me tongue
I'm sure she is sweeter than u. tongue
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ishilove:
And why is this on social media? Even if the boy doesn't have sense, can't the woman behave like the sensible one of the pair?

When women marry older men are the pictures not posted on social media ?

Please be quiet instead of exhibiting your stupid and stinking hypocrisy.

I expected more from you.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by lastempero: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Guy I ga ebuwukwe?
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Saff:
Shut the hell up decker. You psychopath. Keep running your mouth, you will soon know.

Stop honouring kids with mentions.
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Adakintroy: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
donstan18:
Bruhahaha Bruha bruhohoho grin grin

Now this is the bitter reality every 30+ evening newspaper single lady must face, you can't run away from it, no matter how you rant on social media. I mean, this is the bitter reality about submissiveness after forming tigress on social media.

Any lady in her 30s still unmarrried doing boyfriend and sucking preeeeq is a disgrace, valueless, sexually condemned, biological expired, maritally frustrated and should be ashamed of herself.

Tufiakwa!.....Spit on evening newspapers! I'm out.

Returns, gives them a hard knock for not being married. I'm out again.

Returns again with rope for them to take the best decision of their life........

Take it easy man you may give yourself nose bleed. The hate you are pouring out is too much.

4 Likes

Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by seangold(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
hmmm this world
Re: 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married by Raskasal(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
May God bless thier union. More love and kids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.