Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' (42378 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Yomzzyblog: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Singer, Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola, turned a year older yesterday and to mark the day, her husband got her a well decorated cake with an inscription that read "To my Baby, One more son''.

The couple are already blessed with a son and two daughters.

She has replied him saying she is okay with a family of 5 because 5 stands for grace.

She wrote:

'❤❤❤❤❤@timidakolo my tranquilizer, but I don't like the side effect-one more son.

5 is number of Grace. Family of 5.

#gracious5'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/busola-dakolo-replies-her-husband-after-asked-one-more-son.html

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Yomzzyblog: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Timi wants to equalize so that the Yard people will be 3-3 grin grin grin

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/busola-dakolo-replies-her-husband-after-asked-one-more-son.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mtchew.

Wetin concern me

7 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by amaniro: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
shocked

Five more wasted spermatozoaundecided

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Deltayankeeboi: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Very boring. . . Celebrities wey no get sense.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by OneCorner: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Both her and her husband are stupid

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
They share one thing in common which is foolishness.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Waakanda: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Well, I blame Dakolo for this. Except his sperm is not strong enough to tear down the Wall of Jericho, then the woman can talk anyhow-ly undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by jaxxy(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Better than having unplanned pregnancy or unexpected children like a football team.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by KingLennon(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2018
I hope she won't be mad if he goes outside and bring one son back home cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Yomzzyblog: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2018
wink
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by TOMMIEYIKES: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Both her and her husband are stupid
SHUT UP

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by mrjaydee(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2018
Wetin concern me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by nazablossom(f): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Something that can be easily discussed in your bedroom, why here?

48 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by femi4: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2018
What side effect? Preggy na sickness
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by columbus007(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2018
cant you be fvckin her without getting her preg?awon eyon social media.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin

Timi oya carry her to za oza room and pour ur thick akamu into her wide and filthy pusssy. grin

I promise u na triplet boiz go come outgrin
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by zlantanfan: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2018
Is it so hard to ask and answer the question in your bedroom than the foolishness you dishing out for the world to see.

If timi no gree get sense why won't busola play the matured role. I don't even know what goes on with d banj wife private life

11 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Afobear: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2018
And how is this news ? All this epileptic news and mods sef

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Pekele007: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Very boring. . . Celebrities wey no get sense.
Where your own sense dey

Oops! See am for under your slippers. grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Pavore9: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2018
KingLennon:
I hope she won't be mad if he goes outside and bring one son back home cheesy

Most times the man codedly ends up dead, untimely.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Originality007: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2018
undecided hOW THIS TAKE CONCERN US

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Princedapace(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Attention seeking as usual.

If you would be glad learning freelancing and how it works and skillset, check my profile and read my thread on how I do this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Pentools(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2018
So timi have joined this trashy behavior too. I'm surprised and equally disappointed in him.

President Atiku from 2019...

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by babyfaceafrica: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2018
we don't care

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by jayson87: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2018
This timi lost relevance since Jonathan let office. the only song he was using to coast home was that is Nigerian song that politicians fell maga for

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Stupidity silly

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by KosyJerry(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2018
If you like, let 10 be your number for grace... Na una sabi

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Speroachbeatz: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Wow really
Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by bigtt76(f): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Baba wan equalize enter 2-2 after e go ask for extra time, family go ballon enter 10 after ET grin

Yomzzyblog:
Singer, Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola, turned a year older yesterday and to mark the day, her husband got her a well decorated cake with an inscription that read "To my Baby, One more son''.

The couple are already blessed with a son and two daughters.

She has replied him saying she is okay with a family of 5 because 5 stands for grace.

She wrote:

'❤❤❤❤❤@timidakolo my tranquilizer, but I don't like the side effect-one more son.

5 is number of Grace. Family of 5.

#gracious5'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/busola-dakolo-replies-her-husband-after-asked-one-more-son.html

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' by Agugbadin: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Why has this forum become a place to post all rubbish including this. Please let discuss science and other issues that make sense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Na For Your Mouth Dem Go Hear Simisola Get Belle': Simi Shares Gorgeous Photo / Toyin Aimakhu At Jonathan's Meeting With Youths: What's Wrong With The Pic? / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.