Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

"Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says (14552 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by Skseries: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
This same poo again? Nawa o
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by cmadukasi: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
We are waiting for that day.
Kachikwu what did the PMB administration do all this while and why is it now they are addressing the issue?
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by ifiokjohn(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:
you biafrans should stay away from the delta....
This man i hv told you times without number that you are not from the delta. Our enemies are the northerners and the yoruba Muslims not the east
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by GSA01: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
the present administration is committed to ensuring that the importation of petroleum products is curtailed. kudos to the federal government for trying to curtailed the importation of petroleum products despite the shady deals going on to sabotage this effort..
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by bantudra: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
This man i hv told you times without number that you are not from the delta. Our enemies are the northerners and the yoruba Muslims not the east

stay away from the delta....you come as a friend,you are welcomed....you come with your biafra bullshitt,then stay away....

we are many tribes....we are not all igbos....get it.....??....
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by ifiokjohn(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

stay away from the delta....you come as a friend,you are welcomed....you come with your biafra bullshitt,then stay away....

we are many tribes....we are not all igbos....get it.....??....
and that many tribes will rather choose to have there own country than to stay in Nigeria..

The igbos are our bro and sis and we love them, like it or not we will choose the igbos than the north or west
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by bantudra: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
and that many tribes will rather choose to have there own country than to stay in Nigeria..

The igbos are our bro and sis and we love them, like it or not we will choose the igbos than the north or west

up to you....am not igbo and i have no wish to be with them toghether....

referenthing is a stvpid idea in the delta....you are counting on majority vote but it cant be solved that way....we are too different....

if you try to force this thing of yours,you will have chaos from the start....better forget south south.......
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by mbos: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
pennylland:
another APC campaign scam strategy spotted,these time the plan of our enemies will not work against us again.

can the lifeless refineries work?
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by ifiokjohn(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

up to you....am not igbo and i have no wish to be with them toghether....

referenthing is a stvpid idea in the delta....you are counting on majority vote but it cant be solved that way....we are too different....

if you try to force this thing of yours,you will have chaos from the start....better forget south south.......
Sorry sir not getting me, m saying that the Niger delta will rather have they own country than stay in Nigeria.

Inorder words, if the igbos are granted independence we will go with them, not as one country(biafra) but as two diff countries independent of Nigeria
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by bantudra: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Sorry sir not getting me, m saying that the Niger delta will rather have they own country than stay in Nigeria.

Inorder words, if the igbos are granted independence we will go with them, not as one country(biafra) but as two diff countries independent of Nigeria

okay...because me,i cant be with igbos....not possible...

did you know that cownunu was already promisin oyel blocks to foreighn nations before even getting biafra...??...

i would be careful with igbos....

better we deltans stay for ourselves....
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by ifiokjohn(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
bantudra:

okay...because me,i cant be with igbos....not possible...

did you know that cownunu was already promisin oyel blocks to foreighn nations before even getting biafra...??...

i would be careful with igbos....

better we deltans stay for ourselves....
How true is that news?

It might be from the Nigerian govt just to discredit the fight kanu was fighting and to make the deltans not to rally round.

Me and you know oil is becoming worthless, no western Nation will agree to that
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by ocelot2006(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Yeah...I've heard that story before.
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by ignis: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
How far ?

How market?

2021 have ended.

1 Like

Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by Crowwejihadist: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
ignis:
How far ?

How market?

2021 have ended.

Lols na so we see am ooo
I just dey view all these old threads and e dey make me dey laugh.
Re: "Our Refineries Will Be Fully Functional Before 2019 Ending" - Kachikwu Says by pricklewane: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Another foolish igbo promising n failing woefully with the entire Igbo mounting an outcry but let Tinubu sniff come see how fools be climbing over their father to prove they are indeed lunatics.

Crowwejihadist:

Lols na so we see am ooo
I just dey view all these old threads and e dey make me dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: ‘its Not About Money’ – PDP Replies APC Over Atiku / Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria / APC Counters Edwin Clark's Claim On Alleged Plot To Kill Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.