Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This (1083 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by dharmeelawlarh(m): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
No matter how you feel about Tinubu, he deserves some respect. He might have his own shortcomings just like any of us, but he is just a fine politician.
===

1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN was Tinubu's
Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.
2. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's Commissioner
for Works. Today he is serving his second tenure
as Governor of Osun State.
3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's
Chief of Staff and successor in office. He is today
Nigeria's Minister of Power, Works and
Housing.
4. Alhaji Lai Mohammed was Tinubu's
first Chief of Staff. He is today, Nigeria's Minister
of Information.
5. Babatunde Fowler was appointed by Tinubu as
Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue
Service. Today, he is the Executive Chairman of
the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
At the National Assembly, there are countless
"Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still
occupying seats till today. Since 1999, the Tinubu
camp has produced almost 98% of the members
of the National Assembly from Lagos State.
Forget politics, this man is a political
enigma.Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us
have forgotten the names of the People who were
elected Governors then. Some of them have gone
out of circulation. Some are gasping for breath
politically. Indeed, most of them are no longer
relevant today.Who still remembers Mbadinuju of
Anambra State, Jolly Nyame of Taraba,
Mohammed Lawal of Kwara, Segun Osoba of
Ogun, Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto, Achike
Udenwa of Imo, Victor Attah of Akwa Ibom, Orji
Uzor Kalu of Abia? That one has lost two
consecutive senatorial elections.But Tinubu has
not only managed to remain extremely relevant,
he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%.
Not only that, he manages to carry his boys
along and today they occupy critical positions in
our national life.
Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's
most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by
chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very
hard.The hallmark of a true leader is not just the
ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture
and groom his associates.The JAGABAN!!!

-

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by milemimi93(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lipscomb this is what I am talkin abt.

Asslickin business pays in Nigerian politics..

Tinubu's ass must b as white as snow. because of too many asslickers

1 Like

Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
You hail a criminal tinubu and condemn me for hailing my Saraki, sense fall on una

1 Like

Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by dharmeelawlarh(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=71792407]So who said Saraki isn't a criminal too?
Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by niggadee(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thief deserve respect?
Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=dharmeelawlarh post=71792474][/quote]
I'm saying if you see tinubu as a role model then others should be allowed to see saraki as their role model. Don't come and be telling us that your thief is better than my thief
Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by gaby(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yeah I fancy Tinubu. He is a very smart dude. After all you've stated and enumerated above, he was smart and wise enough to know that your father, you and every member of your family is only good and qualified enough to be kicked to the curb from where you should be singing his praise and jagabaning him for rightly conquering and pocketing you.

His wife and daughter has been positioned to lord over your mother and sisters and if any of his sons chooses to go political, your are born to tell him "i'm loyal sir your excellency carry go".

The likes of you will sit and come on here to be spewing trashes and cursing IBB. It might interest you to know that Tinubu is a learner where IBB is when it comes to the matter of " boys" as you called it. Mugus.

Olodo people wey suppose use money wey dem go waste as school fees take go learn mechanic or tailoring.
I shit and pee on y'all knuckle heads.
Disgrace to the youths of Nigeria y'all are...
Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by Lipscomb(m): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
lipsrsealed
milemimi93:
Lipscomb this is what I am talkin abt.

Asslickin business pays in Nigerian politics..

Tinubu's ass must b as white as snow. because of too many asslickers
Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by KanwuliaExtra: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2018
Someone who used his first son for ritual? shocked
Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
You hail a criminal tinubu and condemn me for hailing my Saraki, sense fall on una
U are d one always attacking Tinubu and the Yoruba race by extension because of their loyalty and respect to him.

On the other hand, I haven't seen anyone insult u because of ur support for Saraki, except I'm wrong.

BTW, have u heard from Abuja? Those u were praying to come and help Ambode disgrace Tinubu for u.
Re: No Matter How You Feel About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,you All Need To Read This by stewiepeter: 2:01am On Oct 05, 2018
hmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Primaries: Kalu Congratulates Atiku Abubakar, Support Group / President Buhari In Pictures With Embattled Governor Of Kano State Today / The Man In Aso Rock: Jubrin Or Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.