Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State (24470 Views)

NWC Panel Dissociates Self From Ongoing APC Primary In Lagos / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by AK481(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:
best qustn ever? Did u even read what he typed? Anyway I don't expect a fish brain to comprehend anytin..

She understands clearly.

You hates someone yet u don’t want him to leave.
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2018
buhariguy:
are they up-to 200,000 with pvc?
The rigging of 2015 where your ineffectual buffoon got 500,000 will not happen again.
there are 3 major ethnic here. Which Igbo is among. Hausa is more in popularity. Igboz are the largest ethnic I Africa because they travel out and don't base In naija. Now during 2015 was when Nnamdi kanu came with biafra and deceived lots of people and we failed to vote at all.people didn't come out to vote. That mistake is long gone. Anambra has 2million registered voters so far. Enugu with 1.5million. Yes the north may still be greater. But know that the north and south vote will be divided. Also note that some biafrans state are not among. Example rivers, that gave Jonathan 1.9million. Putting this into consideration.when the north and south decided their vote, now it left for the biafrans state to decide who take the remainder of the votes. If buhari wins with 2 million gap. Then biafrans state decided because rivers gives pdp another 1.9 enugu 1 million. Let say Anambra 2million. Delta 1million. Now who wins? The only way buhari can with 2019 is only if the north votes for him through out including the south giving his opponents lower score. Which I doubt is possible

Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by milemimi93(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2018
AK481:

She understands clearly.

You hates someone yet u don’t want him to leave.

They are free to leave on a condition that when they leave, they leave the soil of Nig.

The SE soil is Nig soil.

When a tenant leaves his lordland's house, he doesn't go with the man's house.

So y'all start leaving.. We are tired of u all alrady.
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir.he will score more.it was in 2015 that apc had little or no presence in the south east and also fielded useless candidates.in states like anambra,abia and imo,they have fielded popular candidates than pdp.i see buhari getting at least 500k votes in the east with pdp getting 2 million.
You keep seeing opposite like u did in Osun,Buhari would not get up to 10000 votes in total from SE
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by buhariguy(m): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2018
CHESTER48:
there are 3 major ethnic here. Which Igbo is among. Hausa is more in popularity. Igboz are the largest ethnic I Africa because they travel out and don't base In naija. Now during 2015 was when Nnamdi kanu came with biafra and deceived lots of people and we failed to vote at all.people didn't come out to vote. That mistake is long gone. Anambra has 2million registered voters so far. Enugu with 1.5million. Yes the north may still be greater. But know that the north and south vote will be divided. Also note that some biafrans state are not among. Example rivers, that gave Jonathan 1.9million. Putting this into consideration.when the north and south decided their vote, now it left for the biafrans state to decide who take the remainder of the votes. If buhari wins with 2 million gap. Then biafrans state decided because rivers gives pdp another 1.9 enugu 1 million. Let say Anambra 2million. Delta 1million. Now who wins? The only way buhari can with 2019 is only if the north votes for him through out including the south giving his opponents lower score. Which I doubt is possible

you must be new in Nigeria,
Check the number of collected pvc,.
Your ineffectual buffoon got 500,000vote from enugu through rigging, because gej is from east by proxy.
It will not be so again and there will no room for rigging.
We want to ensure that Pdp will not win one state. Their three Strong hold state which are river, akwa ibom and enugu will be taken away from Pdp in a normal free and fair election.
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

the word 'FRUSTRATED' is one of the words mostly abused by lazy yoots in Nigeria.

I am sure u don't know the meaning of that word. U are using it because it's a trending word for u lazy yoots.

Go check up the meaning of that word in a dic.

I know you are foul mouthed but i will say no more words to you regarding this. Look for your mates down the street. You never bath
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by izombie(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

They are free to leave on a condition that when they leave, they leave the soil of Nig.

The SE soil is Nig soil.

dude this thread was about apc primary in enugu but you have turned it into tribal bashing with your first post. Are you ok at all?
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by milemimi93(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2018
izombie:
dude this thread was about apc primary in enugu but you have turned it into tribal bashing with your first post. Are you ok at all?
I'm sorry..
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

swallow these 3bitter pills and thank me later..

1. PMB WILL GOVERN YOU TILL 2023.

2. Igbo will never smell the presidency as president or vice in the next 50yrs.

3. Biafra will forever remain a day dream that will never manifest.
Good enough, you are not God to decide. It's your type that Chukwu okike, Chukwu abiama loves dealing with. He is not asleep, He is alive, and all I know is that one day, soonest, we will surely laugh, and trust me, our laughter will be the best.
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Awol1:
Kenneth Okonkwo nko?
Nna jukwa , ask ooo
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Caseless: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Can you tell us how the rigging in abia north rerun happened? I was reading you and barcanista's comments in that thread
it's more crass than you think it is. They add all sorts of stuffs to their thumb to frustrate card reader usage and this would warrant usage of incident form. This is where everyone , either registered or not, comes to vote by force. This is usually done in the hinterland. They force you to do their bidding because no security is sent to areas where they intend to rig massively. In fact, the remaining ballot papers were hijacked and thumbprinted for the pdp in a house of one of their chieftains.
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by chizidgreat(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

swallow these 3bitter pills and thank me later..

1. PMB WILL GOVERN YOU TILL 2023.

2. Igbo will never smell the presidency as president or vice in the next 50yrs.

3. Biafra will forever remain a day dream that will never manifest.

Is that the the terrible nightmare you just woke up from?
Prepare to hide under the your bed in few months time when your Buhari will be chased back to Daura
As for the Igbos, you will soon start begging them to accept you as a brother maka na egwu ga-adi very soon.
O ga a kpotu a kpotu
Oloriburukwu
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by milemimi93(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
chihes:
Good enough, you are not God to decide. It's your type that Chukwu okike, Chukwu abiama loves dealing with. He is not asleep, He is alive, and all I know is that one day, soonest, we will surely laugh, and trust me, our laughter will be the best.
Baby girl deal with the bitter truth.

The highest an Igbo person can go in this country is to become the number 4 citixen of the country.
They will not even come close to the seat of Senate president in the next 50yrs talk more of the president or vice.

U think when we address the Igbos as d C-average citizens of Nig we are joking
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by milemimi93(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
chizidgreat:

Is that the the terrible nightmare you just woke up from?
Prepare to hide under the your bed in few months time when your Buhari will be chased back to Daura
As for the Igbos, you will soon start begging them to accept you as a brother maka na egwu ga-adi very soon.
O ga a kpotu a kpotu
Oloriburukwu

Me beg a pig to accpt me as a brother? I'd rather beg a lion.
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Duru1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

what do SE states have to offer?

They are bloody leeches who depend on other states to live...

We don't give a flippy damn about SE.

Whether SE vote PMB or not, PMB will win.

Don't forget that there's a state in the North that is larger than the whole five states in SE.

Igbo will never smell the seat of the presidency in Nigeria and they will never have Biafra..

If the people of SE allegedly depended on federal government to sustain life, one wonders why the same people are bent on leaving Nigeria which is their sole beneficiary. I guess the posted of above junk is Nigerian who needed some brains.
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Duru1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Baby girl deal with the bitter truth.

The highest an Igbo person can go in this country is to become the number 4 citixen of the country.
They will not even come close to the seat of Senate president in the next 50yrs talk more of the president or vice.

U think when we address the Igbos as d C-average citizens of Nig we are joking

Who wants to be anything in the shithole called Nigeria? Anybody red-blooded Igbo chap who seeks anything left by Muhamadu Buhari should be shot.
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Duru1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

It takes pig to recognize another pig. I have traveled around the geographical expression called Nigeria and spent longer time in Yari.ba land than other places, I tell the ethnicities that can easily be mistaken for a pig.

1 Like

Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by milemimi93(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
Duru1:

Who wants to be anything in the shithole called Nigeria? Anybody red-blooded Igbo chap who seeks anything left by Muhamadu Buhari should be shot.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra always claim the don't want anytin from this sh!thole. Yet their unending wailin and bitterness is has d result of them bein sideline in the Nig govt.
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by milemimi93(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Duru1:

It takes pig to recognize another pig. I have traveled around the geographical expression called Nigeria and spent longer time in Yari.ba land than other places, I tell the ethnicities that can easily be mistaken for a pig.

That's their business. Yari.ba are slaves so what did u expct from slaves?
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by fancy4eve(f): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
conductor120:

So why exactly against Biafra? It seems hatred for Biafra is driven by pure jealousy and ravaging illiteracy tearing the wastern and northern part of the Shithole.

Take heart bro, as long as we're here, the Igbo man will continue buying up your Lagos lands and sending you to makoko ghetto to live under another Igbo landlord.

We'll continue progressing, getting rich and buying up all your inheritance while you and your gullible folk up North continue being agberos, suicide bombers, cattle rearers and gateman after licking Buhari and Thiefnubuu's dry anus for lunch. cheesy cheesy
u sabi book my broda
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by chizidgreat(m): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

Jesu! Pig ko pig ni
Even a child in the womb knows who's a pig between them and us. Hahahaha But, don't panic yet sha, it's still a few months away
And I promise you that we will accept you; we are good people...sure
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Onyema1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
How did you know this? Are you a prophet?

e7ejinima:
This is FAKE NEWS!

Ayogu Eze is the flag bearer of APC in Enugu State.

Note it and thank me later
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by gidgiddy: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
CHESTER48:

Doesn't matter who wins or loses, things in Nigeria are going to get worse. That's why Nnamdi Kanu is telling people not to vote. What is the point of voting when nothing ever gets better?
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by gidgiddy: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:

The SE soil is Nig soil.

SE is Nigeria's soil? And when there was no Nigeria, whose soil was it?
Re: Result Of APC Governorship Primary In Enugu State by Onyema1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
It is official, Ayogu Eze is the APC flag bearer in Enugu State

Onyema1:
How did you know this? Are you a prophet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: We Have Identified Plans To Generate ₦18 Trillion Revenue / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.