Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer (2622 Views)

Anti-Party: NNPP BoT Suspend Kwankwaso as National leader / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Listen up now PDP, Tambuwal can never get 2% of vote in SE and SS, nobody knows him in the regions and few who know him thinks he is no different than Buhari as conservative Muslim. Let me reiterate again, only Bukola Saraki can win 90% of vote in SE and SS. SE and SS will be the deciding vote block in the election. Buhari and whoever PDP nominates will share NE and SW votes. But Saraki is the only PDP candidate who can win SE, SS and NC, and share NE and SW votes with Buhari definitely wining NW.

Don't even dare nominate Kwankwaso, Biafrans will never vote for him, not even 1% especially after listening to Adamu and Kunle tape where he closed Igbos businesses in Kano out of hate. In fact, he will be worst than Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 05, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Listen up now PDP, Tambuwal can never get 2% of vote in SE and SS, nobody knows him in the regions and few who know him thinks he is no different than Buhari as conservative Muslim. Let me reiterate again, only Bukola Saraki can win 90% of vote in SE and SS.

What is his chances in core north?

What if Buhari govt opens his case files after he wins PDP nomination?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 05, 2018
Awol1:

What is his chances in core north?

What if Buhari govt opens his case files after he wins PDP nomination?

People will see it as witch hunting. Supreme court has already cleared him. Like I said, Buhari will win core North(NW).

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2018
lionjungle3000:

People will see it as witch hunting. Supreme court has already cleared him. Like I said, Buhari will win core North(NW).

Not just NW, but also NE.

I think the north will be more disposed to Tambuwal.

Saraki is not considered northern enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:14am On Oct 05, 2018
I totally agree with you. Bukola is not my favorite candidate but something tells me that if PMB is to be sent back to daura, bukola is the man to do it.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Roger3D(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Listen up now PDP, Tambuwal can never get 2% of vote in SE and SS, nobody knows him in the regions and few who know him thinks he is no different than Buhari as conservative Muslim. Let me reiterate again, only Bukola Saraki can win 90% of vote in SE and SS. SE and SS will be the deciding vote block in the election. Buhari and whoever PDP nominates will share NE and SW votes. But Saraki is the only PDP candidate who can win SE, SW and NC, and share NE and SW votes with Buhari definitely wining NW.
SE and SS are the 5%, they are inconsequential in national elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Lerio(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Make una no dey put SE and SS for una calculations.
No restructuring No Voting!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by haffaze777(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2018
saraki of all people?PDP should give kwakwaso their party ticket and find a southerner that can deliver southern vote, as it stand only kwakwaso stand a little chance against buhari in the north,their main aim is to share northern vote with buhari and get majority of southern vote.bukola saraki will find it hard to score 10% in Southwest states

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Okoyeebo: 7:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Lerio:
Make una no dey put SE and SS for una calculations.
No restructuring No Voting!!!

No be you talk this one?
Lerio:
I hate Buhari with passion... But if APC government starts work on that road before the election, am voting for them

Why are you suffering from eternal confusion?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by FarahAideed: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Even though I would have preffered Atiku For your information Tambuwal is the next president of Nigeria... I have looked at all the signs and I am sure he is the next president of Nigeria

1.. The West is interested in a more peaceful and all encompassing Northerner to replace Buhari..

2 . It's based on This assurance that he entered the race in the first place .

3. There is the spiritual angle to it : Remember Buhari illegally ousted a Sokoto man called Shagari and full circle has come where he will hand it over back to them whether he likes it or not .

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by goxico: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2018
Tambuwal for where?
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Cajal(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Listen up now PDP, Tambuwal can never get 2% of vote in SE and SS, nobody knows him in the regions and few who know him thinks he is no different than Buhari as conservative Muslim. Let me reiterate again, only Bukola Saraki can win 90% of vote in SE and SS. SE and SS will be the deciding vote block in the election. Buhari and whoever PDP nominates will share NE and SW votes. But Saraki is the only PDP candidate who can win SE, SW and NC, and share NE and SW votes with Buhari definitely wining NW.
...saraki is synonymous with unarmed robber in the south west
Come to Ibadan Lagos abeokuta ilorin ado akure osogbo.. And confirm
Saraki is not from the north... Have u ever heard people from the north bearing BUKOLA
He may have 0000008 votes in the north

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by adebayo3449(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2018
haffaze777:
saraki of all people?PDP should give kwakwaso their party ticket and find a southerner that can deliver southern vote, as it stand only kwakwaso stand a little chance against buhari in the north,their main aim is to share northern vote with buhari and get majority of southern vote.bukola saraki will find it hard to score 10% in Southwest states
U correct.
Kwankwaso is the the best candidate for PDP.
He will share north with buhari,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Cajal(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2018
Awol1:

Not just NW, but also NE.

I think the north will be more disposed to Tambuwal.

Saraki is not considered northern enough.
....David mark joined the race to clip saraki wing, claiming is from North Central
Ne/nw/sowth west... 1000percent for PMB
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by haffaze777(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2018
adebayo3449:

U correct.

But will PDP ever think straight? I don't know who course them,I won't be surprise to see them giving their ticket to saraki or atiku

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Lerio(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2018
Okoyeebo:

No be you talk this one?

Why are you suffering from eternal confusion?
Restructuring has always been what I clamour for. But since PDP and Nigerian youths no wan get sense and since Apc decided that their party will be based on false propagandas. With the election fast approaching now you understand why my mind is made up.
For ur info, they have
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by surgical: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2018
adebayo3449:

U correct.
Is Kano vote half of nothern vote for heaven sake this man's influence is limited to Kano and shekaru and ganduge has even shared that with him so what are we talking about

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by sukar886: 10:20am On Oct 05, 2018
NO PDP candidate can win buhari except saraki....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by zlantanfan: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2018
surgical:
Is Kano vote half of nothern vote for heaven sake this man's influence is limited to Kano and shekaru and ganduge has even shared that with him so what are we talking about
dont mind him, even after shekaru too structure from pdp, the little that remains is totally against kwankwanso, even his core group is divided because it's not what they expected
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Linzo(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Cajal:
....David mark joined the race to clip saraki wing, claiming is from North Central
Ne/nw/sowth west... 1000percent for PMB
See your life? Why didn't APC win with landslide in Ekiti and Osun? Oga if you live in Lagos then you will know that people are not willing to vote PMB anymore, and I repeat no SW person will go to the polling boot to vote PMB except few fanatic's and beneficiaries of the one sided government

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Agbeni33: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2018
PDP Presidential ticket is between Atiku and Tambuwal (All things been equal). so far Wike and secondus are in control of the party the race is between Atiku and Tambuwal.

Saraki knew that he cannot get the ticket that was the reason he collected or bought two nomination forms.

kwankwanso would have been a great contender with president buhari, but the pdp pillars see him as religious man in which the SE and SS against. Likewise his chances in Kano alone as been paralysed. i.e Coming together of Ganduje, Shakarau and the forces of Buhari in Kano will make it difficult for him to find his way.

In addition Fayose is in support of Atiku.

Lets see how tomorrow outcome will look like.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by adebayo3449(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
haffaze777:

But will PDP ever think straight? I don't know who course them,I won't be surprise to see them giving their ticket to saraki or atiku
Well, we shall see tomorrow
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by adebayo3449(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
adebayo3449:

Well, we shall see soon
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by massive1019(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
if saraki wins......they will both share SE, SS. SW is can never vote for pdp especially saraki. North will never see saraki as a Northern president and he too knows this...that's why he's been parading SE SS for there absolute support. in a null shell....if saraki wins this, his own loss will be more than that of ambode.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by gaddafe(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
both Tambuwal and Saraki will get a good number of vote from SE and SS. The issue is SW. Kwankwaso on the other hand will fail woefully in the southern region.
As for Atiku, it would have been better he didn't waste his money in this election
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
haffaze777:

kwakwaso? That Igbo bigot? His is worst than Buhari in that department. He closed Igbo businesses in Kano. Have you not heard of Adamu and Kunle tape?

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by lereinter(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
false

which resonable party will give her presidential ticket to someone armed robbers has mentioned his name as their benefactor

with a vp from se or ss your fears are solved
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2018
Despite my warning, these foolish, senseless PDP are about to elect Tambuwal, what the fucck is wrong with you people? Are you on drugs? Can't you understand Tambuwal cannot even win his ward in Sokoto let alone SE, SS,SW and NC? Who knows him outside of Sokoto? Secondus and Wike should be arrested for fraud. I suspect he a mole planted by APC to give Buhari victory.
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by oderinlewo(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Tambuwa is the preferred candidate of the Emirs......
Re: PDP Is Finished If They Nominate Tambuwal Or Kwankwaso As Presidential Bearer by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2018
The battle is between Saraki and Atiku!

Kwakwanso or Tambuwal will kill PDP in the East!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buba Galadima Narrowly Escaped Assassination Last Night / Appreciating Ugwuanyi’s Renewed Mandate At 55 / #innosontakesovergtb Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.